Genjar said:
Just played Shark Dating Simulator XL, because hey, it only cost a dollar. And that's exactly the kind of thing that I want shown on my Steam playlist. :|

It's a wonder that nobody's unfriended me yet.

...there was actual explicit human on anthro porn in the game. With some very ineffective censoring. I'm honestly surprised that it was allowed, thought that Angels With Scaly Wings was pushing the limits of Steam censorship already.

Angels with Scaly Wings I don't think exactly pushes any of Steam's boundaries I don't think, outside of being a visual novel as well as being a visual novel that's associated with the furry fandom. Although, I haven't gone through the game very much though...

As for Shark Simulator XL, how the hell did that get past Steam's censors when HuniePop or that House Party game had to be outright censored to stay on Steam's storefront? Granted, HuniePop at least has a community patch out to remove the censorship, granted that it's also available on MangaGamer as DRM free, as well as being the other way to uncensor the game...


Coffey25 said:
Angels with Scaly Wings I don't think exactly pushes any of Steam's boundaries I don't think, outside of being a visual novel as well as being a visual novel that's associated with the furry fandom. Although, I haven't gone through the game very much though...

As for Shark Simulator XL, how the hell did that get past Steam's censors when HuniePop or that House Party game had to be outright censored to stay on Steam's storefront? Granted, HuniePop at least has a community patch out to remove the censorship, granted that it's also available on MangaGamer as DRM free, as well as being the other way to uncensor the game...

I remember steam being pretty strict about visual novels in general, but after steam greenlight and now direct, there's as much if not more of them as there are hidden object games and RPG maker games.

I guess I have heard bit more noise about House Party (mostly because it's garbage game and it got even to local gaming news website after being pulled from steam) and this is first time hearing about Shark Simulator XL, so it might be simply that the amount of noise game creates makes steam to step in. Alternatively it could be similar to deviantart where full intercourse where male penis is going to female vagina with bodily fluids flying everywhere is not porn, but visible pussy with one drop of juices dripping is. I'm going to steam community and pretty much all I do see is previously mentioned sex acts with really minimal censoring and completely visible shark nipples and genitalia. I guess there was also couple actual game screenshots.

The funny part with HuniePop is that it's technically not patch and it's most certainly not community one. What you need to do with that game is to "download" the patch, thing is that it's actually completely empty file which you can just create yourself. What it actually is is the code inside the game itself looking up if the file is present and if it is, change the version to uncensored. So there's no patch, it's essentially config file. It's just that "normies" will never realize this.


I really wish Demon's Souls was remastered, but DaS 1 being remade really helps trying to bring the game to more consoles, and fixing the god-awful PC port. Maybe I'm going to get the game on PS4 so my PS4 can be a Soulsbourne/Kingdom Hearts machine.


Amazing Sonic R HD Course Maps Rediscovered!

"Rendered on what at the time was $50,000 worth of equipment and taking days each, these are the highest resolution images of the Sonic R courses that exist, complete with complex lighting and shadows..."


R4 3DS Nintendo 3ds emulator is very useful for 3DS games. You can play the large number of titles for Nintendo 3DS without using the console.

Munkelzahn
Privileged
9 days ago

quiclee1 said:
R4 3DS Nintendo 3ds emulator is very useful for 3DS games. You can play the large number of titles for Nintendo 3DS without using the console.

spambait


quiclee1 said:
R4 3DS Nintendo 3ds emulator {link retracted} is very useful for 3DS games. You can play the large number of titles for Nintendo 3DS without using the console.

So, link to some SEO optimized page which lists Citra, tons of DS - not 3DS but regular DS - emulators and finally R4 flashcard which works on 3DS but will not play 3DS games and only DS games.


quiclee1 said:
R4 3DS Nintendo 3ds emulator is very useful for 3DS games. You can play the large number of titles for Nintendo 3DS without using the console.

R4 cards do not run any 3DS games at all. I can confirm, since I happen to have an R4 clone card. Strange though, this account seems to have existed for 2 weeks, but only has a single post and it happens to be this post advertising an otherwise unknown website...


Coffey25 said:
R4 cards do not run any 3DS games at all. I can confirm, since I happen to have an R4 clone card. Strange though, this account seems to have existed for 2 weeks, but only has a single post and it happens to be this post advertising an otherwise unknown website...

That's why I said it's SEO site and retracted the link on my own quote and told someone to retract the link from the main link as well, but apparently that hasn't happened.
Their only goal is to get higher up in possible search engine results by throwing as much useless information as possible on single page while still keeping the pages look like it was done by regular human, then make the page more desireable by linking it on forums - like here - to make it seem even better and in the process get ad revenue by forum users.

So it's just all bad and shouldn't be linked here.


furballs_dc said:
The first (real) open source Nintendo Switch emulator. Very wip naturally.

https://github.com/yuzu-emu/yuzu

https://yuzu-emu.org/

=^_^=

Compiled Windows version.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/compiled-yuzu-build.494189/

compiled (Windows)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AMVMlQw06kPon8uotKoWlD94NHgygxs9/view?usp=sharing

test nsos
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13zQ7NYu1YwcMYT6q0bAwq_NUOCYYpKd1/view

Edit:

A Nintendo Switch Emulator Is Now In Development

I can't imagine the Switch emulator being too useful, since one the biggest reasons to own a Switch happen to be the portability. But then again, just about anyone who has ever emulated a game has attempted to emulate a GBA game at some point. I would hope this emulator at least emulates the console's docked mode, at least...


Coffey25 said:
I can't imagine the Switch emulator being too useful, since one the biggest reasons to own a Switch happen to be the portability. But then again, just about anyone who has ever emulated a game has attempted to emulate a GBA game at some point. I would hope this emulator at least emulates the console's docked mode, at least...

I was actually thinking the switch to be more desireable purchare for me if it was home console only, as in I wouldn't have to pay extra for portability and I could maybe even get better storage and such.

Ended up buying it anyway. We are still talking about the really early variations of the emulation, so it will take a while before it gets to stage where you can properly use it for fully playing everything anyway.


Mario69 said:
I was actually thinking the switch to be more desireable purchare for me if it was home console only, as in I wouldn't have to pay extra for portability and I could maybe even get better storage and such.

Ended up buying it anyway. We are still talking about the really early variations of the emulation, so it will take a while before it gets to stage where you can properly use it for fully playing everything anyway.

funnily enough, I have never really played the Switch in docked mode, as I don't really have anywhere to hook up my Switch to a TV at right now. I really should find a way to do such a thing, as Xenoblade 2 looks kind of compressed at times with how portable mode handles the game...