SharkFetish said:
Eh, COD has had loot boxes since at least Advanced Warefare. Loot boxes really rub me the wrong way. Not only are you paying to get an item in a game, that there is a chance you payed full price for, but you are not even garunteed to get the item. The only thing worse than this is microtransactions in singleplayer games.

So COD just ruined video games forever hasn't it ?

Furrin_Gok said:
Does this guy normally mix up his left and right? He often says right for left or left for right. Some of these might actually be that holding the opposite direction jumps you the way you want, but some of these don't make sense to do that, so I can't tell which direction I'd need to do without trying it for myself.

Nope, need to do the opposite direction of where you want to go.

treos
Blocked
1 month ago
2016 animated_skeleton bandanna bone cel_shading dry_bones glowing glowing_eyes gradient_background hi_res itoruna mario_bros nintendo scalie simple_background skeleton solo toony undead video_games

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: Itoruna
Date: August 16, 2016

Star Wars Battlefront 2: A Pay-To-Win Loot Box Bollock Hole

looks like in-game progression could be affected with this game.

treos
Blocked
1 month ago
2016 animated_skeleton bandanna bone cel_shading dry_bones glowing glowing_eyes gradient_background hi_res itoruna mario_bros nintendo scalie simple_background skeleton solo toony undead video_games

"Developer Explains Loot Boxes & "e-store for Assassin's Creed Origins

treos
Blocked
1 month ago

Video Games Made This Woman (Partially) Blind

there's so many variables to something like this...

it amazes me how some people can be this stupid. that it took you enough time to go half blind from playing a game to realize something was wrong just shows how stupid you are.

get off your ass and take an occasional break, you brain dead zombie! common sense does exist! people like you simply choose to ignore it in favor of playing games till you simply drop dead or something else bad happens to you like this.

seriously, you know you have some serious problems (both physical AND mental) if you can sit there playing a game till you start going blind.

anyone still remember those old news stories about people in internet cafes sitting around playing games till they dropped dead? so STUPID!

edit: NoScope Gaming Glasses

you know, for gamers dumb enough to play in the dark instead of a well lit environment... despite how common freaking sense would say playing in the light is better for you.

you know what, F it. if these idiots want to do this sort of stuff and just sit there playing till they drop dead, let them. let them! less idiots in the world who apparently need help staying alive.

BlueDingo
Privileged
1 month ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

treos said:
anyone still remember those old news stories about people in internet cafes sitting around playing games till they dropped dead? so STUPID!

I tried the internet cafe thing once. Paid for a 3-hour session, ended up spending two of those hours playing Jenga outside because I didn't want to sit there playing Warcraft 3 in a room full of people WAY better at it than I was.

treos
Blocked
1 month ago

Epic Games file Copyright lawsuit against Fortnite Cheaters

normally i'm pretty pro-cheater but that's typically just in single player games. in this case however, the extent to which these cheaters (hackers really) are going could be considered modding to some extent.

i would say this puts them a bit above the average cheaters/exploiters in the severity of the damage they're doing to both the game and its community and as such, they most definitely DO need to be stopped and punished.

these guys sound like they've made it their mission to just ruin this game in general and cause as much damage as possible in the process. imo, that makes them criminals more than mere cheaters.

edit: also, just how pathetic and utterly inept a gamer does one have to be to actually pay irl money for cheats in a game?

i'm sure we've all come across that "cheathappens" website at some point. just putting this out there: if you pay money to that website for ANY reason at all. don't EVER try to team up with me in a online multiplayer game or i'll kick you from the group on the spot if i find out about that shit.

treos
Blocked
1 month ago

EA Addresses Controversial Battlefront II Loot Boxes & They're Still Sh*t

0:21 wait, did i hear that right? this game is still in BETA and already has loot boxes and micro-transactions?

damn, EA, bit early don't you think? at least release the game before giving gamers a reason to throw fecal matter at you.

7:45 bullshit! we all know it's greed first, players...whenever you decide to show pity on them...if they're even lucky enough for that to happen. you shit company!

you don't give a F about the game being fun. just how much money it gets you.

----

also, don't know much about it as i only just found it a few hours ago but here's a phantasy star fan game that seems to have started development earlier this year if this pages info is anything to go by. Phantasy Star V: The New Millenium

treos said:

also, don't know much about it as i only just found it a few hours ago but here's a phantasy star fan game that seems to have started development earlier this year if this pages info is anything to go by. Phantasy Star V: The New Millenium

Neat. I remember visiting the site, but this was not there then.

treos
Blocked
1 month ago

furballs_dc said:
Neat. I remember visiting the site, but this was not there then.

also saw a contra clone on youtube earlier too. something called super cyborg? dunno if it was nes, snes, or pc though. it was just a video showing a no damage run through the boss fights.

BlueDingo
Privileged
1 month ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

treos said:
also saw a contra clone on youtube earlier too. something called super cyborg? dunno if it was nes, snes, or pc though. it was just a video showing a no damage run through the boss fights.

You mean this?

treos
Blocked
1 month ago

BlueDingo said:
You mean this?

yeah, that's the game.

edit: Overdrive by Titan (Sega Mega Drive/Genesis Demo)

i thought this might be another new genisis game when i saw the thumbnail. nope, instead it's an awesome music video.

edit: whoops, guess i overlooked the upload date for that video. that was 2013 but whatever, it's still quite well made.

treos said:
Epic Games file Copyright lawsuit against Fortnite Cheaters

normally i'm pretty pro-cheater but that's typically just in single player games. in this case however, the extent to which these cheaters (hackers really) are going could be considered modding to some extent.

i would say this puts them a bit above the average cheaters/exploiters in the severity of the damage they're doing to both the game and its community and as such, they most definitely DO need to be stopped and punished.

these guys sound like they've made it their mission to just ruin this game in general and cause as much damage as possible in the process. imo, that makes them criminals more than mere cheaters.

edit: also, just how pathetic and utterly inept a gamer does one have to be to actually pay irl money for cheats in a game?

i'm sure we've all come across that "cheathappens" website at some point. just putting this out there: if you pay money to that website for ANY reason at all. don't EVER try to team up with me in a online multiplayer game or i'll kick you from the group on the spot if i find out about that shit.

I feel like cheating in single player games is perfectly fine, even though I don't ever cheat. But cheating in a multiplayer game, like any FPS, or a game with jump-in multiplayer like Dark Souls, is terrible as there is nothing really you gain from cheating online...

furballs_dc said:
News Wave! - Mario Odyssey Gets A Perfect Score And Razer Teasing A Cell Phone?

Edit:

Glitching Baby Yoshis Out of Existence

Wow, Mario. =~.~=

Edit 2:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Glitches - Son of a Glitch - Episode 71

:V

Stryder7x always entertains me, since it's surprising just how glitchy the original Paper Mario was...

treos
Blocked
1 month ago

i was just browsing through the ps4 title on gamefly and spotted this. Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

yes, now we can play a game based on season 2 of the anime, a mmo shooter in...12/31/18... so basically the release date is still TBA. still, it's something to look forward to.

treos said:

Now, you'd have to be inept at the internet too. 20 years ago? They had books of them sold in official retailers.

treos
Blocked
1 month ago

kamimatsu said:
Now, you'd have to be inept at the internet too. 20 years ago? They had books of them sold in official retailers.

yeah but that was for console games. sites like these offer cheats for online games both single and multiplayer.

edit: uh oh... dragon age 4 creative director leaves bioware mid-development

well, that's not good.

BlueDingo
Privileged
1 month ago

treos said:
yeah but that was for console games. sites like these offer cheats for online games both single and multiplayer.

Not to mention those cheat books are more like game guides in that they tell you how to get things already in the game.

treos said:

Earlier singleplayer games back before gamefaqs, yeah, but I agree with you about multiplayer. Same with singleplayer after gamefaqs showed up.

BlueDingo said:
Not to mention those cheat books are more like game guides in that they tell you how to get things already in the game.

Banning singleplayer game modding really is unenforceable if it requires the base game to even use, doesn't include any of the base game, and what is included is original. And if it's just your own thing without distributing, all that's required is singleplayer and having a license to play it, which buying a copy gives.

furballs_dc said:
CitrAGB as a .CIA

https://gbatemp.net/threads/citragb-3ds-gba-emulator-wip.376438/

I'm wondering though, what's the difference between citrAGB as a CIA file and an injected GBA rom? does it make running GBA games easier to run on old 3DS models and the regular 2DS? I have a N3DSXL so either way this doesn't affect me, although it is nice.

kamimatsu said:
Earlier singleplayer games back before gamefaqs, yeah, but I agree with you about multiplayer. Same with singleplayer after gamefaqs showed up.

Banning singleplayer game modding really is unenforceable if it requires the base game to even use, doesn't include any of the base game, and what is included is original. And if it's just your own thing without distributing, all that's required is singleplayer and having a license to play it, which buying a copy gives.

I remember when Rockstar attempted banning singleplayer mods, it ended very badly for them and now you can still mod GTA V singleplayer, but you have to make sure to uninstall the mods before going online.

treos
Blocked
1 month ago

TiTAN - Overdrive 2 (RGB 50fps) - SEGA Mega Drive - Revision 2017 (1st Place)

pretty impressive what can be done with genesis era software. makes me wonder what they could do for a PC game if they kept the graphics like that and the frame rate at a good speed.

and be sure to watch it at 720p50. looks like youtube limits the framerate below that for some reason.

edit: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 REMIX... am i seriously reading this right?

on the little pouch gamefly shipped the game in:

This collection includes Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mixm and Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded.

holy crap that's a lot of games! and these aren't any small games either. wow... lol what a collection i found. $31.49 is the "keep" price on gamefly for this and $5 off if i use that coupon. that is one hell of a good deal for all of these games in one collection as they would likely cost FAR more separately.

well, it really is all 6 games on one disc... looks like the installation will take a bit though (understandable) as it has to copy all the application data when you first load up a game. Re:Coded alone take 5-10 minutes for that and that one is 6.7GB+.

and it looks like it's all in great looking HD (if the 2 credits on the title select screen are any indication) too. :)

now that, this i would love to purchase. when i can as this collection is well worth the money.

iin Re:Coded: o_O wth...this isn't a game...this is a video covering the events of the game.

does this mean some of the other "games" included in this collection also aren't actual games but rather a series of cutscenes FROM those games? if so then...what games are on this disc?

"this game uses an auto-save feature" bullshit! i couldn't care less about that if it's not the actual game.

now...let's see what games are really on this disc. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Re:Chain of Memories... 358/2 days is another cutscene collection (guess i can just skip through and see any extra/hidden endings right away.)...

ok, so it's actually a 4 game collection. Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Re:Chain of Memories (will be interesting to see how that card mechanics works outside of the 2d gba format), and Birth By Sleep which is actually the only one out of the 6 that i've never played before.

overall, still worth the money even if they left out those 2 games.