treos said:
wow, i was just checking and it's been 7 years since we last got a mega man game from one of the main series (mega man 10).

aside from that there was that Xover mobile game and the mega man x street fighter game for pc. the only thing capcom has put out since those are the 2 legacy collections.

are they still working on that new anime or was that cancelled?

and some people wonder why there's more capcom haters than fans nowadays... i think we all know why that is.

I'm not so sure that there's an anime coming but I know there was a trailer for a Megaman cartoon series airing for the first time in some time 2018 and it looks kinda like that new Alvin cartoon...

treos
8 days ago
2016 bandanna cel_shading dry_bones glowing glowing_eyes gradient_background hi_res itoruna koopa mario_bros nintendo scalie simple_background solo toony undead video_games

Rating: Safe
Score: 24
User: Itoruna
Date: August 16, 2016

THE BEST ENDING FINALLY REVEALED!! SONIC LIVES!! | Sonic.exe

huh, looks like there's finally a good ending to sonic.exe. unfortunately, there's nothing i can do about the cringey as F acting and crap gaming skills the guy has but that's all 4 endings in one video.

treos
8 days ago
2016 bandanna cel_shading dry_bones glowing glowing_eyes gradient_background hi_res itoruna koopa mario_bros nintendo scalie simple_background solo toony undead video_games

furballs_dc said:
http://atlus.com/etrian5/

Updated.

they're not trying more stupid stream related stuff with this game are they? that didn't work very well for them with P5.

treos said:
they're not trying more stupid stream related stuff with this game are they? that didn't work very well for them with P5.

Not for EO series, I don't believe. I have seen EO5 and other EO series vids in the last area.

treos said:

Etrian Odyssey replayability is mainly for how you can set up your team, I doubt Atlus would try to limit how long one can stream EO5 at all...

furballs_dc said:
News Wave! - Surprise...The Mystery Game Is Metroid Samus Returns. Metroid 3DS XL Edition Announced!

I'm wondering just what is going to be so special about the Samus Returns remake that made Nintendo think it was worthwhile to DMCA am2r. That N3DS is nice though, even though I already have my red N3DS (the one that came out at N3DS launch) though, even though if I were to follow quite a few guides on disassembling it, I can have really any N3DS shell, only if I can find a replacement shell of the Solgaleo & lunala or Monster Hunter Generations shell though...

treos
6 days ago

well, i might be getting Horizon: Zero Dawn in the mail today. bout time too...had to go and adjust the settings on my queue (change shipping preferences) to where they'd hold it back for up to a week until the games in the first 3 slots shipped but they finally shipped it. now i juat have to wait and see if i get the purge or nier automata next.

i have no idea why it's taken so long for these to ship but better late than never, right?

should also be getting that Chakan the Forever Man book i ordered...several weeks ago too hopefully...soonish.

treos said:
well, i might be getting Horizon: Zero Dawn in the mail today. bout time too...had to go and adjust the settings on my queue (change shipping preferences) to where they'd hold it back for up to a week until the games in the first 3 slots shipped but they finally shipped it. now i juat have to wait and see if i get the purge or nier automata next.

i have no idea why it's taken so long for these to ship but better late than never, right?

should also be getting that Chakan the Forever Man book i ordered...several weeks ago too hopefully...soonish.

I've heard that the game is great if you enjoyed Far Cry 3 or Breath of the Wild, although I'm not sure how similar the three games are though, and the PS4 Pro has extra options ingame than what the normal PS4 version has...

treos
6 days ago

Coffey25 said:
I've heard that the game is great if you enjoyed Far Cry 3 or Breath of the Wild, although I'm not sure how similar the three games are though, and the PS4 Pro has extra options ingame than what the normal PS4 version has...

interesting...never played farcry 3 or breath of the wild (no nintendo switch) but i've seen vinny of vinesauce stream some of breath of the wild and it seems pretty good.

treos
6 days ago

wow, horizon: zero dawn is big. 16+ minutes to install (which it's doing now).

no chakan though but i kinda expected that would take a while with how long it took for the order to go through.

i think FFXV was bigger though. well, file size anyway as that took around 30 minutes to install and they even included that combat practice thing with it.

edit: well, this is a pretty good game so far. those machines you hunt and fight are pretty tough too. and yeah, i think it does play similar to breath of the wild, quite similar.

and the intro...that was like watching a movie with how it played straight into the main menu. very nicely done. great graphics too.

great graphics and great frame rate too. i don't think i've seen any drops in frame rate yet, even in combat with multiple machines.

they went so far as to make the terrain destructible when fighting larger ones. yeah, the first sawtooth you fight can bust through small boulders and trees and i bet there's far worse out there on this island too.

edit2: well, that was a decent challenge. one corruptor down and... O_O woah, this override thing can let me control and turn certain machines to my side, hello, new horse (Strider)! ^_^

Completed Assassins Creed Syndicate yesterday. Only reason I didn't complete it sooner is because I didn't want it to end and lost some interest in it. With Origins on the horizon, I decided to jump into action and beat it in time.

treos
6 days ago

these item/equipment/inventory/ammo...capacity upgrades are annoying. you have to go around hunting randomly spawning wildlife such as boars, turkeys, foxes, rabbits, and i guess fish though i've yet to see fish anywhere (time to start checking streams and rivers i guess) for materials to craft the upgrades.

if i can get a few rare drops such as fox skins i can go trade them for a golden travel pack which allows infinite fast traveling. you need travel packs to fast travel in this game.

those minor annoyances aside and a certain giant thunder bird (you will die, bird!)... still a good game overall.

1 more boar bone and some more wood and i can make the 3rd resource capacity upgrade. once that's done i can carry up to 70 stacks of resource items. i seriously need to upgrade that potion capacity though as herbs alone will only get you just so far in a big fight (stupid thunder bird! >:( killed me twice!).

edit: and it looks like my next game to come in is going to be The Purge.

BlueDingo
Privileged
6 days ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings missing_sample navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

treos said:
i've yet to see fish anywhere (time to start checking streams and rivers i guess)

Well, you're not going to find them in grassy fields or mountain tops.

treos said:
a certain giant thunder bird (you will die, bird!)...

I don't think Mozilla will be too happy about that...

treos said:
if i can get a few rare drops such as fox skins i can go trade them for a golden travel pack which allows infinite fast traveling. you need travel packs to fast travel in this game.

1 more boar bone and some more wood and i can make the 3rd resource capacity upgrade.

That's one thing that's bugged me about games like this. How exactly does a monster rarely possess one of its own body parts? Unless you've incinerated them or someone's going around tearing their bits off without killing them, you should be able to get skins, bones, etc. from them every time.

treos
6 days ago

Sonic Mania - Opening Animation

just 5 more days to go! ^_^

and i also spotted this...

Sonic XL: The Quest for Super Sonic Fatass

edit: whoo boy... this central part of the island has some big machines. that thunderbird (finally managed to kill 1 of them) was pretty large but i just found something even mightier. a thunderjaw... not sure what animal this thing was modeled after but it's huge and has a ton of different components (and a ton of armor plating) you can strip off to weaken it.

that said...if that bird was that hard to kill, this thing is gonna be tanky as all F.

well, here goes nothing! lol

treos
5 days ago

holy heck... a deathbringer... and it's just covered in all sorts of weapons and...coling systems which might be the best starting point. if it's weapons systems are down while it's overheated and cooling off then that's the best approach to this war machine.

and this still isn't the final boss. the worst is yet to come.

edit: o_O wth? i barely touched the thing. all i did was take off a gun and hit one of the cooling rods a few times... maybe that one was an early, weak version cause a thunderjaw would've had vastly higher hp.

edit2: well...i can't say much of what happened after that fight without MAJOR spoilers.

what i can say however is now i know what caused that world to eventually be in the state it's in in-game and... it's one of my man-made doomsday theories...self-annihilation, they made the tech too advanced and things went south...fast..

BlueDingo
Privileged
5 days ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings missing_sample navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

furballs_dc said:
Gamevice Sues Nintendo!

Gamevice? *googles* Oh, okay.

Is it even possible for a US company to sue a Japanese one?

treos
5 days ago

and down goes the 2nd deathbringer (1st real fight since this one was up and walking around). not too bad. it was mainly all guns so it was basically a strafing/dodge roll fight. hit those cooling rods (on the feet in this 2nd fight) though and it'll fall on its side with the cooling vents up to open. hit those on top of the rods for some good damage. but aside from that, not much different from any other bot in this game: strip 'em down and keep hitting 'till they stop moving. especially if they can't be overridden like these and the corrupted versions.

furballs_dc said:
Gamevice Sues Nintendo!

nintendo: lol -_- no

edit: Crash Bandicoot Doom

BlueDingo said:
Gamevice? *googles* Oh, okay.

Is it even possible for a US company to sue a Japanese one?

they can if they had a legitimate case against Nintendo, but Gamevice is most definitely in the wrong with this one, I feel. Doesn't really help how their last device was essentially a Wii U gamepad... Released a year after the Wii U was released... Called the Wikipad...

treos
4 days ago

holy... they even put a reference to that movie, the human centipede, in this game.

yeah, thank you miss Samina Ebadji, for ridding the world of that bit of nightmare fuel.

So, No Man's Sky got an update recently.

Glitches in the simulation, visualised by strange floating orbs, allow players to see and communicate with up to 16 other travellers and explore the universe together. While interaction with others is currently very limited, this is an important first step into the world of synchronous co-op in No Man’s Sky.

Multiplayer now is implemented the way a lot of folk were likely waiting for.

treos
4 days ago

Furrin_Gok said:

synchronous... oh goody. >.> i've seen enough synchronous/asynchronous BS with youtube to make me loathe the stuff. can't have normal multiplayer, gotta have it fancy where it "might" work as intended.

oh well, guess that's good news for those who like that sort of thing.

...guess i could add that game to my queue and give it a shot. well, as long as it's improved a good bit from its release. and...

Shield Strength Absorbs up to 500 HP
Recharge Delay 10 sec
Recharge Rate 5 HP/sec, accelerates to 25 HP/sec over 5 secs
Modification Slots 0

i just unlocked horizon: zero dawn's ultimate armor (still hoping there's better in NG+ but for now, this'll do). :) less stealthy with this armor but i can make do.

edit: got the surge today and...really, sony? why didn't the 2 free DLC items download? and why can't i make them RE-download?

no, they are not installed because no, they didn't download. they didn't even appear in my notifications on the desktop.

OH, wait...of course. i forgot that DLC for ps4 games doesn't function until you update the game in question first. just like how updates block any and all online functions until you do the big download. oops, slipped my mind.

oh well, i'll get that stuff tonight then.

edit2: well, that's all for horizon: zero dawn. good game, great graphics, good story. the post credits bit however is one that likely would annoy some people. HADES escapes to return another day

well, now to check any youtube notifications then resume that update for the surge (had the name wrong earlier when i was calling it the purge. oops) and once that's done... grind cause everyone who said the surge gets hard after the first region were right.

the combats not too hard but those guys in the 2nd area start hitting hard and fast.

Unsung Story, a Kickstarter Disaster to Surpass Mighty No. 9

treos
3 days ago

queue's getting a little low (aside from games that have yet to be released) so...

O_O oh my goodness... they still make .HACK games?! the last i played was on ps2. .hack G.U. Last Recode

annnd...it's not out yet...damn! release date says 12/31/2017 so...TBA in other words. oh well...