furballs_dc said:
Miitopia PART 6 - Nintendo 3DS Gameplay Walkthrough - King’s Castle - Dracula Doppelganger

"Princesses are always in a different castle."

:V

I've been watching this guy. I love pretty much his entire active cast.


Furrin_Gok said:
I've been watching this guy. I love pretty much his entire active cast.

Yes, and when his GF is also there. (Rarer lately though.) =^_^=


I don't know why People compare Crash Bandicoot to Dark Souls,
because Dark Souls is easy (troll face)

I kinda wish more remakes get made,
or at least the older games that was underrated and hidden gems.
let them get a reboot, remade, and remastered.
or that hybrid treatment, a rebuild/remastered.


Sonic Mania OST - Theme of the Hard-Boiled Heavies

the composer, tee lopes, even left a comment there too.

it's great to see people who actually get that it's not merely fancy graphics or soundtrack alone that make a great game but rather it's both of those things, great gameplay, and hopefully a good plot too that make a great game. it's a nice sight compared to many games nowadays.


treos said:
if it's bad enough, why not tell Jim Sterling or SidAlpha about it since they cover that kind of stuff? though, Sid usually focuses more on shitty devs rather than shitty games i think.

That and the dev is giving it away and seems to be taking negative criticism well, understanding the difference between negative and destructive. He may be terrible at his job, but he doesn't fit the criteria for SidAlpha.


SO WEIRD I QUIT! Dark Dreams Don't Die

the F did i just watch? seems to be...something with a touch of that film noir stuff mixed in and the last time i saw anything like that that i cared about was the anime, Big O, which pulled it off quite nicely.


treos said:
SO WEIRD I QUIT! Dark Dreams Don't Die

the F did i just watch? seems to be...something with a touch of that film noir stuff mixed in and the last time i saw anything like that that i cared about was the anime, Big O, which pulled it off quite nicely.

Really liked that game, altough had to play it with mouse, would've most likely loved motion control that thing if all possible.

Problem is as it was initially kinect exclusive, it didn't sell that well and it kinda just ends with cliffhanger.


*spots a barrel with a radiation symbol on it in the doomrpg mod* o_O oh...that can't be good... *shoots said barrel* O_O nope, NOT GOOD! nuke barrel nuked me! lol it even overrode the 1-up item and perma killed me.

*reloads and pushes said barrel to the far end of the hallway* ok...this MIGHT be safer... *snipes the nuke barrel* O_O holy fuck! lol even from that distance it took a 1-up item (didn't override the item this time) to survive. damn...

that is one evil barrel. and i could barely even see it the 2nd time.

Genjar
Former Staff
4 months ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 253
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

Mario69 said:
Really liked that game, altough had to play it with mouse, would've most likely loved motion control that thing if all possible.

Same here. Definitely one of my favorites from 2015. Great atmosphere, quirky characters, plenty of secrets. Shame about the 'ending'. Most Let's Players seem to rush through it, which misses most of the game.

Can't think of anything remotely similar outside of interactive fiction. ...except maybe Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy, and Deadly Premonition.


treos said:
*spots a barrel with a radiation symbol on it in the doomrpg mod* o_O oh...that can't be good... *shoots said barrel* O_O nope, NOT GOOD! nuke barrel nuked me! lol it even overrode the 1-up item and perma killed me.

*reloads and pushes said barrel to the far end of the hallway* ok...this MIGHT be safer... *snipes the nuke barrel* O_O holy fuck! lol even from that distance it took a 1-up item (didn't override the item this time) to survive. damn...

that is one evil barrel. and i could barely even see it the 2nd time.

it's a nuclear explosion


kamimatsu said:
it's a nuclear explosion

true but i survived the 2nd...actually, 3rd time. traded my pistol for a BFG9000 and shot it with that slow moving ball of death and backed off even further. whole area shook but i lived at least.

Doom Guy's Mind

edit: Hexen is...interesting. unlike doom it seems to be just a few maps, the different sections of which are connected via portals. and these are some HUGE maps.

the first one is simple enough but then you get to the "Seven Portals" map which is maze-like and you have to go all over the place flipping a whole bunch of switches in a certain order to solve the "puzzle" and proceed to the next map...where you do the same thing.

i'm actually surprised it doesn't lag given the size of the maps. think i'll try out Hexen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel next.

these are some surprisingly good games for being so ancient.


furballs_dc said:
Change Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Colors Through Software!

http://gbatemp.net/threads/tool-joy-con-toolkit-v1-0.478560/

that's...mildly interesting. i can do that when i plug my ps4 controller into my laptop. well, i can change the color of the light on it (why is the default that bright blue anyway? makes it hard to look at.).


treos said:
that's...mildly interesting. i can do that when i plug my ps4 controller into my laptop. well, i can change the color of the light on it (why is the default that bright blue anyway? makes it hard to look at.).

I think the blue light was a design choice for Sony, a lot of the PS4's more confusing problems to me is just one of their design flaws, like the italic design of the PS4 or the general design of any of the PS3 models, especially the super slim PS3...


ps4 system update 4.73... where can i find the changelog online?

looking around, i keep seeing "This system software update improves the quality of the system performance." but that doesn't tell me anything and the download is 340.6 MB which leads me to suspect that that is hardly the only change being made.

there's this on reddit but that just says the above quote and nothing else. then there's this article talking about piracy and sony banning accounts used to share games (cause sharing video games is such a horrible crime >.>).

but i don't see an actual changelog anywhere so i might have to wait till it's done downloading tonight or tomorrow night to find out what all has been changed beyond "improved system performance".


treos said:
ps4 system update 4.73... where can i find the changelog online?

looking around, i keep seeing "This system software update improves the quality of the system performance." but that doesn't tell me anything and the download is 340.6 MB which leads me to suspect that that is hardly the only change being made.

there's this on reddit but that just says the above quote and nothing else. then there's this article talking about piracy and sony banning accounts used to share games (cause sharing video games is such a horrible crime >.>).

but i don't see an actual changelog anywhere so i might have to wait till it's done downloading tonight or tomorrow night to find out what all has been changed beyond "improved system performance".

Stability update. /s


furballs_dc said:
Stability update. /s

at 340.6MB >.> sure...i'd believe it...not.

and in other news: Middle Earth: Shadow of War will include Microtransactions

0:40 so the game is going to be pay-to-win. oh well, just another on the ever growing list of MMOs to avoid even if i could run them on my laptop.


treos said:
ps4 system update 4.73... where can i find the changelog online?

looking around, i keep seeing "This system software update improves the quality of the system performance." but that doesn't tell me anything and the download is 340.6 MB which leads me to suspect that that is hardly the only change being made.

there's this on reddit but that just says the above quote and nothing else. then there's this article talking about piracy and sony banning accounts used to share games (cause sharing video games is such a horrible crime >.>).

but i don't see an actual changelog anywhere so i might have to wait till it's done downloading tonight or tomorrow night to find out what all has been changed beyond "improved system performance".

It's closed system maintained by single company. You either bend over or don't do anything with their system. 3DS also had tons of the stability updates.

As for sharing games, pretty sure you agree on their terms on only using your account yourself, so sharing games isn't crime but multiple users sharing same account violates their terms. Pretty sure you can always use your own account on your friends console, but only single console can be activated as main system.

Also was about to comment how downloading 340 MB only takes under minute over 4G network, but then realized that this is still PSN we are talking about and not all countries have unlimited fast data cheap.

treos said:
that's...mildly interesting. i can do that when i plug my ps4 controller into my laptop. well, i can change the color of the light on it (why is the default that bright blue anyway? makes it hard to look at.).

Lightbar on Dualshock 4 is off on PC unless game supports it or you use some third party wrapper, e.g. steam to handle controller inputs. Dying light it's safe house/health indicator, Arkham Knight it's intense red and Dust has it connected to Ahrahs voice. Then games like Yooka-Laylee have given it zero though and just keeps it static cyan color.

Blue, red, green and pink are the player 1-4 indicator colors (main reason why V2 controller has it showing on the touchpad as well), but those are also playstation camera compatible, which is why they need to be bright and easily distinguishable by camera. Of course you can turn the light down if you don't have camera and games are free to change the colors how they want, like with puyo puyo tetris it's cyan, pink, green and yellow.

So I guess on PC, if you are using wrapper software they just default to same player 1 blue from PS4 as that's default over there.

Coffey25 said:
...especially the super slim PS3...

I'm glad I got the first slim model as the super slim always felt really cheap.


Siral_Exan said:
O, Y helo der!

We now have a Dusk Lycanroc.

oo, nice color scheme for that palette swap.

or am i mistaken and that's an evolution? either way, it looks nice.


random thought just now: how did they manage to get the sex in yooka laylee past the censors?

what i mean is this. when your in the first world/book, you eventually get to transform into a flower and "pollinate" a bunch of talking flowers... this is made even more obvious when you try to spray that stuff on the first flower who asks you to go around pollinating her friends nearby and what she then says.

i never thought about it much till now but how did that get past the censors?


treos said:
random thought just now: how did they manage to get the sex in yooka laylee past the censors?

what i mean is this. when your in the first world/book, you eventually get to transform into a flower and "pollinate" a bunch of talking flowers... this is made even more obvious when you try to spray that stuff on the first flower who asks you to go around pollinating her friends nearby and what she then says.

i never thought about it much till now but how did that get past the censors?

I guess flower sex is alright, nothing graphic. :3


furballs_dc said:
Stability update. /s

http://giant.gfycat.com/UncomfortableLeadingAtlanticblackgoby.gif

treos said:
oo, nice color scheme for that palette swap.

or am i mistaken and that's an evolution? either way, it looks nice.

the pokemon site and some footage we have seems to imply that this Lycanroc is exclusively an event pokemon, but I hope that we have a way to get the evolution to happen, as in regular Pokemon Sun and Moon, Lycanroc only evolves depending on what version you evolve Rockruff in. I hope that you have a choice on evolving Rockruff with dawn and dusk stones in USUM...


wow, i was just checking and it's been 7 years since we last got a mega man game from one of the main series (mega man 10).

aside from that there was that Xover mobile game and the mega man x street fighter game for pc. the only thing capcom has put out since those are the 2 legacy collections.

are they still working on that new anime or was that cancelled?

and some people wonder why there's more capcom haters than fans nowadays... i think we all know why that is.