Aside from social situations, yt, & comedy content, It's gotta be witnessing bad driving outside the car & anything downvoted; I'm one them... idkw tbh w/ u.

My humor is different & I like to share my views on certain submissions, even for any rating.


BlueDingo said:
How Binary Works

1:07 - Geez, don't have an orgasm on us.
2:02 - Funny how the 1s* are the only ones talking sense.
2:14 - Yeah, what about all those marginalized 2s?
2:20 - #TRIGGERED!!!
2:29 - So we can just put any number of any digit anywhere and get the desired number? If they're the same then what difference does it make?
2:44 - 111111.000000 There, now shut up!
2:48 - *And one 0.
3:26 - Hey! How dare you misvalue her!
3:35 - Ha! "At the moment", the best cop-out ever.
3:47 - But you just did.
4:06 - He's also 1111 in binary.
4:30 - In other words, 0.79788456080286535588.
4:40 - Oooooh, you just got told!
4:52 - Then what the fuck are you doing in a base 2 number system?
5:06 - Oooooh, you just got told!
5:13 - #TRIGGERED!!!

What about floating point binary? What about hidden bits? Also I think someone did actually already make a binary number system centuries ago where you CAN put any number of any digit anywhere and get the desired number. He used letters. I forget the name, but you could write the same thing multiple ways. Honestly I thought the ternary numbering system was interesting because it eliminates the need for a signed bit. Rather than 0, 1, and 2, it did 0, 1, and -1.

BlueDingo
Privileged
3 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

kamimatsu said:
Also I think someone did actually already make a binary number system centuries ago where you CAN put any number of any digit anywhere and get the desired number. He used letters.

If you're using any digits beyond 0 and 1, it's no longer base 2.


BlueDingo said:
If you're using any digits beyond 0 and 1, it's no longer base 2.

it's named after an exponential equation. if I wrote 3 to the 5th power, 3 is the base. Coincidentally, that means most will have the same amount of numbers in the base. For instance there exists a base 60 system with only from 1-9 and another for each 10, and no zero. And another that is base 20 and only uses two types for 1 and 5. The letters are saying what scale it is. "4" would be written as "c". "87" would be "gecba". Each letter past "a" can be written as two of the previous.

BlueDingo
Privileged
3 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

Typing slang terms into Google Translate to see if it can translate the terms into other languages properly. For some reason, the translations are inconsistent even though Google usually knows what these terms mean.

▼ Shitload (vast amount)
  • To german: Unmenge (✓)
  • To italian: Carrettata (cartful)
  • To japanese: Failed...
  • To spanish: Carajo (Fuck)
▼ Built like a tank (solid, sturdy, muscular)
  • To german: Gebaut wie ein Panzer (literal translation)
  • To italian: Costruito come un serbatoio (literal translation)
  • To japanese: タンクのように建てられた Tanku no yō ni tate rareta (literal translation)
  • To spanish: Construido como un tanque (literal translation)
▼ Lost the Plot (Gone Crazy)
  • To german: Verlor das Grundstück (Lost the property)
  • To italian: Ha perso la trama (literal translation)
  • To japanese: プロットを失った Purotto o ushinatta (literal translation)
  • To spanish: Perder el hilo (lost the thread)
▼ Dodgy (dishonest, unreliable)
  • To german: Zweifelhaft (Doubtful)
  • To italian: ingannevole (misleading)
  • To japanese: ドギー Dogī (doggie)
  • To spanish: Astuto (astute), poco fiables (✓)
▼ mozzie (mosquito)
  • To german: Failed...
  • To italian: antizanzare (✓)
  • To japanese: モジー Mojī (mogy)
  • To spanish: Failed...

This forum post makes more sense now. The same thing probably happens the other way as well, as in non-english slang not translating to english properly. Can someone provide some examples?

Edit: Apparently, mossie (another spelling of mozzie) is a type of bird.

Edit:

▼ I'll have a crack at it. (have a crack at = attempt)
  • To german: Ich werde es knacken. (I'll crack it.)
  • To italian: Ne avrò un colpo. (I'll have a shot.)
  • To japanese: 私はそれに亀裂があります。 Watashi wa sore ni kiretsu ga arimasu. (I have a crack in it.)
  • To spanish: Voy a tener un crack en ella. (almost literal translation)

I should try typing up a full paragraph loaded with slang terms and phrases and see what Grammarly does with it.


Can A Human Drink A Gallon of Spoiled Milk w/o Vomiting into A Washing Machine? | L.A. BEAST

the ending of this (you know what's gonna happen from the start and yes, that video if NA-STY!

and i'm already laughing at the warning at the start of this video: Haribo Sugarless Gummy Bear Challenge (Warning: Intestinal Exorcism Guaranteed)


treos said:

and i'm already laughing at the warning at the start of this video: Haribo Sugarless Gummy Bear Challenge (Warning: Intestinal Exorcism Guaranteed)

Thankfully, I've only had the real sugar ones.


Why dem dey call Hurricane human being name?

The BBC now publishes articles in Pidgin. I can't believe I'm about to say this but thank you BBC. I could of archived the article but i'm too lazy for that. If you use firefox, opera or chrome you can try AdNauseam


Social media junkies.

They are the one's who treat it as a tellaphone. In that, they think the other person can hear exactly what they've said through text. I can't understand what you are saying... Did you hear what I said? How can I be hearing when I'm reading? Do I put forth my ears to the computer screen and listen for thine keystroke?

If you want a good to laugh, throw some archaic words and old idioms at them.


Ratte said:
I lost my shit.

I'm glad you enjoyed that. Would it be possible to add a greeting in Pidgin? I really think people would enjoy it.


This never fails to make me laugh. https://youtu.be/gnVag2Nwaug

BlueDingo
Privileged
3 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

JoeX said:
This never fails to make me laugh. https://youtu.be/gnVag2Nwaug

That probably would've been a bit funnier if he didn't burst out laughing halfway through.

BlueDingo
Privileged
3 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

ThoughtCrime said:
Why dem dey call Hurricane human being name?

Five more names and we'll have the whole alphabet.

Ever had one of those moments when something is written so badly yet you can read it just fine?

See if you can read this without pausing.


ThoughtCrime said:
Why dem dey call Hurricane human being name?

The BBC now publishes articles in Pidgin. I can't believe I'm about to say this but thank you BBC. I could of archived the article but i'm too lazy for that. If you use firefox, opera or chrome you can try AdNauseam

well, that's a first for me. sounds like how some black people speak... the kind who make me question how literate they are when i hear them speak.

BlueDingo said:
Five more names and we'll have the whole alphabet.

Ever had one of those moments when something is written so badly yet you can read it just fine?

See if you can read this without pausing.

well, there is that thing where you can read things just fine so long as the first and last letters of each word remain unchanged while everything in between those gets scrambled. the mind works in weird ways sometimes. and what you linked is a perfect example of this.

if that's what dyslexic writing is like then i can read that fine but the seemingly barely literate ghetto speak in that bbc article makes my mind hurt.

BlueDingo
Privileged
3 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

treos said:
well, that's a first for me. sounds like how some black people speak... the kind who make me question how literate they are when i hear them speak.

It wouldn't be so bad if they had any understanding of how english grammar works. Differing dialects is one thing, and there's nothing wrong with having a different dialect as long as people can understand you, but being laced with enough grammar errors to cause migraines is unacceptable.


"Evolution of "The Johnny Joke in Metal Gear Solid


Cheesy porn comics.
Banter.
My nihilistic view of things.
And The Room.
I sadly have a dry sense of humor. :c

BlueDingo
Privileged
3 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

Probably more facepalming than laughing, but... Inconsistent ACB classifications.

Tales of the Rays is a game that consists of characters killing each other with swords and shit. Rating: M because violence.
Timing Hero is a game that consists only of characters killing each other with swords and shit. Rating: G.

How the fuck did the more violent one get a lower rating?

See forum #240486 if you're unfamiliar with ACB ratings.

Speaking if ratings, it looks like esrb.org doesn't know that mobile phones exist. Almost every Android game I searched for returned no results, and the only one that didn't, Cut the Rope, returned 2 entries for the 3DS version yet none for the iOS/Android versions.

A question for the americans reading this: Are your games required by law to have a rating in order to be sold in public stores?


BlueDingo said:
A question for the americans reading this: Are your games required by law to have a rating in order to be sold in public stores?

Yes. And AO ratings are not allowed to be sold outside of "adult" stores. In fact now Rating Pending is now too early. Some games deliberately work for higher ratings to avoid being seen as bad for children by being put in the wrong section, or because if yu are old enough to buy an M rated game, you are more likely to buy it without asking, and that age group likes edgy and thinks it cool, and M rated games are what they see as cool, edgy or not.

BlueDingo
Privileged
2 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

Laugh and facepalm: People who download games made for young children then start bitching about it being too childish for them. Of course they're too childish for you, THEY'RE CHILDRENS GAMES! What did you expect?

An example of this is Pokémon Playhouse (yes, there is more than one official mobile Pokémon game), a game made for 5 year olds.

This is right up there with parents who buy R18+ games for their kids then start complaining about it being too violent. That R18+ label is there for a reason, and you can't blame the stores or the game companies for your selective blindness.


treos said:
Can A Human Drink A Gallon of Spoiled Milk w/o Vomiting into A Washing Machine? | L.A. BEAST

the ending of this (you know what's gonna happen from the start and yes, that video if NA-STY!

and i'm already laughing at the warning at the start of this video: Haribo Sugarless Gummy Bear Challenge (Warning: Intestinal Exorcism Guaranteed)

as soon as I saw his username I recognized him as the guy who drank 20 year old bottle of Crystal Pepsi and promptly vomited afterwards.

BlueDingo said:
Laugh and facepalm: People who download games made for young children then start bitching about it being too childish for them. Of course they're too childish for you, THEY'RE CHILDRENS GAMES! What did you expect?

An example of this is Pokémon Playhouse (yes, there is more than one official mobile Pokémon game), a game made for 5 year olds.

This is right up there with parents who buy R18+ games for their kids then start complaining about it being too violent. That R18+ label is there for a reason, and you can't blame the stores or the game companies for your selective blindness.

my favorite review on Pokemon Playhouse on Google Play happens to be this:

I liked this game. I really enjoyed it. Up until I hatched a charmander. Now Its not charmander fault this game died for me. It's the fact that once I hatched him it said we could go to the play ground to play. So that's what I did. I put him on the swing, slide, etc. I miss clicked and it put charmander in the pool. This game is about teaching young Pokémon trainers. And the first rule they should learn is CHARMANDER CAN'T GO IN WATER. IF HIS FLAME ON HIS TAIL GOES OUT HE DIES. until this major bug has been resolved my rating will be a 1 star. For the fact I can't give it zero.

BlueDingo
Privileged
2 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

Coffey25 said:
my favorite review on Pokemon Playhouse on Google Play happens to be this:

Coffey25 said:
I liked this game. I really enjoyed it. Up until I hatched a charmander. Now Its not charmander fault this game died for me. It's the fact that once I hatched him it said we could go to the play ground to play. So that's what I did. I put him on the swing, slide, etc. I miss clicked and it put charmander in the pool. This game is about teaching young Pokémon trainers. And the first rule they should learn is CHARMANDER CAN'T GO IN WATER. IF HIS FLAME ON HIS TAIL GOES OUT HE DIES. until this major bug has been resolved my rating will be a 1 star. For the fact I can't give it zero.

Yeah, I saw that one, too. "I'm rating this app 1/5 because I was dumb enough to throw a fire pokémon into a swimming pool."

Pokémon has always been bit fast and loose with those kinds of things, anyway. I mean, you can use dive in the middle of a desert, use dig in the middle of the ocean, battle underwater with pokémon that can't breath underwater or supposedly can't even survives touching water, freeze a slugma solid without instantly killing it, etc. so chances the "charmander in pool" incident had no negative effects whatsoever.


Coffey25 said:
my favorite review on Pokemon Playhouse on Google Play happens to be this:

I liked this game. I really enjoyed it. Up until I hatched a charmander. Now Its not charmander fault this game died for me. It's the fact that once I hatched him it said we could go to the play ground to play. So that's what I did. I put him on the swing, slide, etc. I miss clicked and it put charmander in the pool. This game is about teaching young Pokémon trainers. And the first rule they should learn is CHARMANDER CAN'T GO IN WATER. IF HIS FLAME ON HIS TAIL GOES OUT HE DIES. until this major bug has been resolved my rating will be a 1 star. For the fact I can't give it zero.

What the hell? Charmanders can go underwater. Their tail fire goes out if they die, and some trainers confused that with the opposite idea, "they die if their tail fire goes out," but they can extinguish and reignite it at will.

The charmander early on in the series was trying to keep his tail dry because it was his only source of warmth in the rainstorm. He would have frozen to death if it got put out in the middle of the storm.

BlueDingo
Privileged
2 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

Finding out that #deadlivesmatter is an actual hashtag. Also, #wightpower.


BlueDingo said:
This is right up there with parents who buy R18+ games for their kids then start complaining about it being too violent. That R18+ label is there for a reason, and you can't blame the stores or the game companies for your selective blindness.

hello, parents of racist, bigoted, rancid mouthed little CoD kids! you have only yourselves to blame for being too dumb to look at the box and make a judgement call based on the ESRB/etc. rating label in plain sight!

still, to be fair, those kids do make for some awesome troll victim material on youtube. especially when they manage to get their parents dragged into the fun.

Coffey25 said:
as soon as I saw his username I recognized him as the guy who drank 20 year old bottle of Crystal Pepsi and promptly vomited afterwards.

yeah, he's done a lot of stupid stuff like that. he manages to keep that dramatic music right on queue too lol so you KNOW when the inevitable finale is about to begin.

Furrin_Gok said:What the hell? Charmanders can go underwater. Their tail fire goes out if they die, and some trainers confused that with the opposite idea, "they die if their tail fire goes out," but they can extinguish and reignite it at will.

think i remember seeing that long ago in the 1st or 2nd (3rd?) season of the anime. they took one whose trainer had abandoned to the nearest pokecenter and were worried it might die if the flame went out. assuming i remember that correctly anyway. that's probably where that idea came from but bear in mind, this was the english dubbed version so the script was likely quite different from the original japanese dub version. (i mean, just compare episode episode 39's english dub to the english subbed version found here )

i stopped watching english dubbed anime years ago and am SO glad i did. the english dubbed dragon ball super is pure cringe compared to the english subs. though i do still find it slightly annoying that the japanese spell vegeta's name with a V yet they pronounce it with a B as Begeta. oh well, that's just a minor nitpick.

BlueDingo said:
Finding out that #deadlivesmatter is an actual hashtag. Also, #wightpower.

o_O shouldn't that be #undeadlivesmatter? cause it ain't alive at all if it's dead...though i suppose that's part of the joke.


treos said:
think i remember seeing that long ago in the 1st or 2nd (3rd?) season of the anime. they took one whose trainer had abandoned to the nearest pokecenter and were worried it might die if the flame went out. assuming i remember that correctly anyway. that's probably where that idea came from but bear in mind, this was the english dubbed version so the script was likely quite different from the original japanese dub version. (i mean, just compare episode episode 39's english dub to the english subbed version found here )

i stopped watching english dubbed anime years ago and am SO glad i did. the english dubbed dragon ball super is pure cringe compared to the english subs. though i do still find it slightly annoying that the japanese spell vegeta's name with a V yet they pronounce it with a B as Begeta. oh well, that's just a minor nitpick.

The Charmander would have died, yes, but only by indirect result: Like I said, he would have frozen to death in that rainstorm.

And how can you watch the sub for DBZ? Goku sounds absolutely retarded in the Japanese voice acting. That's a million times more cringy than anything in the dub.

BlueDingo
Privileged
2 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

Furrin_Gok said:
And how can you watch the sub for DBZ? Goku sounds absolutely retarded in the Japanese voice acting. That's a million times more cringy than anything in the dub.

At least it's different. The majority of japanese cartoon characters sound like they're being voiced by the same four people. I remember when I watched the X-Men anime and I swear, half of the japanese voice actors sound almost the same while the english voices are all distinct.