Genjar
Contributor
5 days ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 224
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

Yeah, a lot of what is commonly believed about hymen and virginity is nonsense.
You can't tell if someone's a virgin from the hymen, and bleeding is usually nothing but a sign of inexperience: too rough sex, or too dry (because of first-time nervousness and lack of foreplay).

But since a lot of artists still stick to the cherry-popping myth, that's what we tag as virgin. Even if it has nothing to do with real life. Whereas anal virginity is something that you can't tag by TWYS.

O16
5 days ago
abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate anthro arcanine avalugg bastiodon beartic bovine canine cranidos eeveelution excadrill feathered_wings feathers feline feral floatzel gengar gogoat hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res insect_wings jellicent kingdra leavanny lillipup lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster nidoking nintendo nosepass onix panpour pansage pansear pidgeotto piloswine pokémon poliwrath raichu rodent roserade scyther slaking solrock starmie steelix swanna sylveon torkoal tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog weezing whirlipede wings zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

Score: 43
User: Rad_Dudesman
Date: February 28, 2016

Genjar said:
[…] But since a lot of artists still stick to the cherry-popping myth, that's what we tag as virgin.

Wait, does that means we don't use "virgin" for male and dickgirl charactes?

Genjar said:
[…] Whereas anal virginity is something that you can't tag by TWYS.

Dialog and context (e.g. the presence of a creature which is only visible for virgins).

O16 said:
Dialog and context (e.g. the presence of a creature which is only visible for virgins).

This is the illiteracy argument again: Whether we should tag something based on dialogue?

If we not supposed to do it for gender, why should we do it for this?

O16
5 days ago
abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate anthro arcanine avalugg bastiodon beartic bovine canine cranidos eeveelution excadrill feathered_wings feathers feline feral floatzel gengar gogoat hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res insect_wings jellicent kingdra leavanny lillipup lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster nidoking nintendo nosepass onix panpour pansage pansear pidgeotto piloswine pokémon poliwrath raichu rodent roserade scyther slaking solrock starmie steelix swanna sylveon torkoal tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog weezing whirlipede wings zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

BlueDingo said:

If we not supposed to do it for gender, why should we do it for this?

Gender (usually) is directly related to visible physical characteristics; virginity, not exactly.

O16 said:
I) only valid for characters with a vagina.

Why? Last time I checked guys can be virgins, too.

O16
5 days ago

Sorrowless said:
Why? Last time I checked guys can be virgins, too.

I was referring to the concept of virginity based on hymen's integrity, precisely to expose how restrictive and inaccurate it is.

I can't believe this is now going to be a tag...

urinating_from_chin
(Thought I don't expect a lot of posts with this tag... awaiting replacement)

O16
4 days ago

Faux-Pa said:
I can't believe this is now going to be a tag...

urinating_from_chin
(Thought I don't expect a lot of posts with this tag... awaiting replacement)

Great! A new tag to add to our wonderful collection of "things that almost never will be used again".

O16 said:
Great! A new tag to add to our wonderful collection of "things that almost never will be used again".

Hence awaiting replacement.

Faux-Pa said:

Unusual_urethral_placement ?

O16
4 days ago

Sorrowless said:
Unusual_urethral_placement ?

This sort of thing is so rare, that even not specifying the placement of the urethra the tag wouldn't turn to be truely useful. Maybe "unusual_orifice_placement" (or something alike) would be better; this way, it might just be accompanied by the name of the orifice in question (e.g. unusual_orifice_placement + urethra).

Faux-Pa said:

I know, that was an ironic joke (that is why it is in italics).

I made the vaginal_footjob tag. I don't think I need an approval process for this one.

Sorrowless said:
I made the vaginal_footjob tag. I don't think I need an approval process for this one.

After some searching I found toe_fingering (3 posts), but I think your tag is clearer.

Circeus said:
After some searching I found toe_fingering (3 posts), but I think your tag is clearer.

Thanks for adding the tag on a few posts.

Sorrowless said:

I don't know if it's required or not, but if you make a new tag it helps if you add at least a basic description for the wiki entry, even if it seems obvious to you what the tag is illustrating.

Borrowing from footjob, I made one for VF.

imagoober said:
I don't know if it's required or not, but if you make a new tag it helps if you add at least a basic description for the wiki entry, even if it seems obvious to you what the tag is illustrating.

Borrowing from footjob, I made one for VF.

I'll keep that in mind.

I changed double_cunnilingus to collaborative_cunnilingus.

disposable_cup - Cups designed to be used once then chucked out.

3_fingers 3_toes alpha_channel beverage blue_eyes claws coffee crown cup disposable_cup food fur grey_fur holding_cup looking_aside looking_at_viewer male mammal marsupial mostly_nude opossum pink_nose pink_skin problematicpossum scarf simple_background solo standing toes tongue tongue_out toony transparent_background white_fur

Score: 3
User: ProblematicPossum
Date: March 22, 2016