I'm sad that the laws of physics won't allow us to have green and purple stars. It would've been beautiful if the stars in the sky were available in countless specks of rainbow.

I'm also sad that Andromeda isn't close enough to the Milky Way to be almost always visible to the unaided eye. Close enough to see almost all the time, but far enough to not cause any catastrophic problems.

O16
Member
5 months ago
2016 :d <3 abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate antennae anthro arcanine avalugg badge bastiodon beak beartic biped black_body black_eyes black_fur black_horn black_nose black_scales black_sclera blue_body blue_claws blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_fur blue_pawpads blue_scales blue_sclera bovine brown_body brown_feathers brown_fur canine claws cloud cranidos crotch_tuft digitigrade dipstick_tail directional_arrow eeveelution electricity english_text excadrill eyes_closed fangs feathered_wings feathers feline feral fire floating floatzel flower fur fur_markings gem gengar gloves_(marking) gogoat gold_scales green_body green_feathers green_fur grey_body grin group hair half-closed_eyes hand_holding hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res hidden_eyes hindpaw hooves horn ice insect_wings jellicent kingdra kneeling leaf leavanny lillipup long_tail looking_at_another looking_at_viewer looking_down lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal markings meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster multi_tail multicolored_body multicolored_feathers multicolored_fur multicolored_scales multicolored_tail musical_note neck_tuft nidoking nintendo no_sclera nosepass on_one_leg onix open_mouth orange_body orange_fur panpour pansage pansear pawpads paws pidgeotto piloswine pink_body pink_fur pink_nose pink_sclera plant pokéball pokémon poliwrath purple_body purple_fur purple_hair quadruped raichu red_body red_claws red_eyes red_feathers red_fur red_hooves red_nose red_sclera ribbons rodent rose roserade scales screw scyther sharp_teeth shell silver_body sitting slaking sloth smile socks_(marking) solrock sparkle spikes spiral standing star starmie steam steelix stripes sun swanna sylveon tail_tuft talons tan_body tan_feathers tan_fur tan_scales teal_eyes teeth text toe_claws tongue torkoal tuft tusks two_tone_body two_tone_fur tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog water weezing whirlipede white_body white_eyes white_feathers white_fur white_hair white_scales wide_eyed wings yellow_beak yellow_body yellow_eyes yellow_feathers yellow_fur yellow_sclera zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

Rating: Safe
Score: 49
User: Rad_Dudesman
Date: February 28, 2016

kamimatsu said:
EDIT: About what I said about my grandfather possibly dying. He just died this morning. Found out just a few minutes ago. I expected to be a lot more devastated than I was. He was one of the few relatives I actually viewed positively, and no matter how hard I try I can't care that my hero just died. I think I broke.

My condolences.

About you have "broken", I don't know. I was never exactly good at understanding feelings, but I felt basically in the same way after the death of all my deceased relatives (one of them last month), so if you are broken, then we both are.

Furrin_Gok said:
Nah, you went to the stage of acceptance. "Yep. That happened. Nothing I can do will change that, so I may as well just carry on."

Wouldn't there be another six stages before this one, or they aren't obligatory? I really am not sure about how this is supposed to work.

Furrin_Gok said:
Perhaps the greatest problem with this is that it's difficult, if not impossible, to get that empathy back, even if things start going well again. How much of a desire do you still have to prevent the death or cure illnesses before it gets horrible?

But if someone has no/low level of empathy from birth? I mean, is it really that bad? Sometimes emotions (shared or not) seem to make the mind even more fragile than it usually is.


O16 said:
But if someone has no/low level of empathy from birth? I mean, is it really that bad? Sometimes emotions (shared or not) seem to make the mind even more fragile than it usually is.

It's not fun if you used to have more feelings before. We know we're missing something.


Sorrowless said:

I have wondered if my subconscious did this self protection, myself. You seem sure about this. Where have you come to learn it?

I either Miles Edgeworth'd Apollo Justice'd it. I've got my own brand of logic that steers me to my answers. I can be wrong at times, but more often than not I'm either correct, or tell it so convincingly that people just treat it as correct with the lack of any official answers. "Morality" is kind of hard to argue one way or another, you either believe something's good, or you don't.

O16 said:
Wouldn't there be another six stages before this one, or they aren't obligatory? I really am not sure about how this is supposed to work.

Hard to say, I'm not a psychologist. I think it's good to go through them, but chances are as people do so more and more they start to skip them.

BlueDingo
Privileged
5 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 26
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

Chameloshi said:
I'm sad that the laws of physics won't allow us to have green and purple stars.

You can have green stars. Just chuck a shitload of copper sulfate at it and it will burn green until the copper sulfate runs out.


BlueDingo said:
You can have green stars. Just chuck a shitload of copper sulfate at it and it will burn green until the copper sulfate runs out.

Might not be good for the star. Some elements are known to speed up the star's aging. Did you know iron is extremely deadly to a star. A common joke among some scientists is that the best thing to kill the sun with is your own kitchen.

Though if you want the star to be green or purple, you could try a planet with a magenta atmosphere, which would give you a star that appears green, like how Sol looks yellow but it's actually white, and we just get tricked into not seeing the blue because of the sky.


Chameloshi said:
I'm sad that the laws of physics won't allow us to have green and purple stars. It would've been beautiful if the stars in the sky were available in countless specks of rainbow.

I'm also sad that Andromeda isn't close enough to the Milky Way to be almost always visible to the unaided eye. Close enough to see almost all the time, but far enough to not cause any catastrophic problems.

The northern lights are green and purple and is also a result of the sun.


Sorrowless said:
The northern lights are green and purple and is also a result of the sun.

Another idea just came to mind. If you had a moon with a green or purple atmosphere, you'd be looking at green or purple sunlight, because moonlight IS sunlight.

Now that I think about it, that means anyone looking at mars with the naked eye is looking at red light from Sol.


kamimatsu said:
Might not be good for the star. Some elements are known to speed up the star's aging. Did you know iron is extremely deadly to a star. A common joke among some scientists is that the best thing to kill the sun with is your own kitchen.

Though if you want the star to be green or purple, you could try a planet with a magenta atmosphere, which would give you a star that appears green, like how Sol looks yellow but it's actually white, and we just get tricked into not seeing the blue because of the sky.

Do not let your star consume an unsafe amount of copper or other oxidizing agents

O16
Member
5 months ago
2016 :d <3 abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate antennae anthro arcanine avalugg badge bastiodon beak beartic biped black_body black_eyes black_fur black_horn black_nose black_scales black_sclera blue_body blue_claws blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_fur blue_pawpads blue_scales blue_sclera bovine brown_body brown_feathers brown_fur canine claws cloud cranidos crotch_tuft digitigrade dipstick_tail directional_arrow eeveelution electricity english_text excadrill eyes_closed fangs feathered_wings feathers feline feral fire floating floatzel flower fur fur_markings gem gengar gloves_(marking) gogoat gold_scales green_body green_feathers green_fur grey_body grin group hair half-closed_eyes hand_holding hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res hidden_eyes hindpaw hooves horn ice insect_wings jellicent kingdra kneeling leaf leavanny lillipup long_tail looking_at_another looking_at_viewer looking_down lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal markings meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster multi_tail multicolored_body multicolored_feathers multicolored_fur multicolored_scales multicolored_tail musical_note neck_tuft nidoking nintendo no_sclera nosepass on_one_leg onix open_mouth orange_body orange_fur panpour pansage pansear pawpads paws pidgeotto piloswine pink_body pink_fur pink_nose pink_sclera plant pokéball pokémon poliwrath purple_body purple_fur purple_hair quadruped raichu red_body red_claws red_eyes red_feathers red_fur red_hooves red_nose red_sclera ribbons rodent rose roserade scales screw scyther sharp_teeth shell silver_body sitting slaking sloth smile socks_(marking) solrock sparkle spikes spiral standing star starmie steam steelix stripes sun swanna sylveon tail_tuft talons tan_body tan_feathers tan_fur tan_scales teal_eyes teeth text toe_claws tongue torkoal tuft tusks two_tone_body two_tone_fur tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog water weezing whirlipede white_body white_eyes white_feathers white_fur white_hair white_scales wide_eyed wings yellow_beak yellow_body yellow_eyes yellow_feathers yellow_fur yellow_sclera zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

Rating: Safe
Score: 49
User: Rad_Dudesman
Date: February 28, 2016

If you allow me to be a nerd:

BlueDingo said:
You can have green stars. Just chuck a shitload of copper sulfate at it and it will burn green until the copper sulfate runs out.

It is impossible. The titanic temperature within a star do not allows electrons to be "stabilized" in an electrosphere, consequently there is no copper sulfate only cores of Cu, S and O.

kamimatsu said:
Might not be good for the star. Some elements are known to speed up the star's aging. Did you know iron is extremely deadly to a star. A common joke among some scientists is that the best thing to kill the sun with is your own kitchen.

That happens because a star is basically a fight between gravity, which attempts to make it collapse, and atomic fusion, which attempts to make it explode. Every element needs a distinct amount of energy to have its atoms fused, iron and heavier elements require a quantity of energy so high to do so that consume the star's power instead of giving it energy, hence allowing the gravity to win the fight; but the compression caused by the collapsing process generates a huge amount of heat that expands the external layers of the star, leaving its compressed core. Varying according the stars mass, that core may be turned into either a white dwarf star, or a neutron star or a black hole (crescent mass order).

kamimatsu said:
Though if you want the star to be green or purple, you could try a planet with a magenta atmosphere, which would give you a star that appears green, like how Sol looks yellow but it's actually white, and we just get tricked into not seeing the blue because of the sky.

I) It does not work that way. The atmosphere color derives from its composition, the kind of light that actuate over it and and angle of incidence of this light. Earth's atmosphere isn't blue by itself, the combination of factors make it looks like that; if you change any of those factors you will change the sky color as well (that is why the sky changes color during the sunset and sunrise, there is an alteration in the light's angle of incidence).

II) Actually the Sun is orange, it even is classified as an orange dwarf star.

Sorrowless said:
The northern lights are green and purple and is also a result of the sun.

More or less; they truly are, but this has no relation with Sun's light.
Aurora borealis (North) and aurora australis (South) are caused by charged particles exciting the electrons within atoms of oxygen and nitrogen in the atmosphere; these particles come from the Sun and usually are blocked by Earth's magnetic field, except for the poles, where the field is discontinuous.

Snowy
Privileged
5 months ago
ambiguous_gender annoyed anthro cute dragon frill grumpy helvetica_(artist) lol_comments membranous_wings purple_scales rar scales scalie scowl smoke solo spade_tail wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 15
User: Anomynous
Date: October 10, 2007

II) Actually the Sun is orange, it even is classified as an orange dwarf star.

[citation needed]

BlueDingo
Privileged
5 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 26
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

Aren't all satellite photos of the sun orange?


BlueDingo said:
Aren't all satellite photos of the sun orange?

The sun appears white if you look at photos of it from space. The atmosphere just makes it look orange.

http://askanastronomer.org/img/iss_sun.jpg


O16 said:
It does not work that way. The atmosphere color derives from its composition, the kind of light that actuate over it and and angle of incidence of this light. Earth's atmosphere isn't blue by itself, the combination of factors make it looks like that; if you change any of those factors you will change the sky color as well (that is why the sky changes color during the sunset and sunrise, there is an alteration in the light's angle of incidence).

I learned something new today then.

Snowy
Privileged
5 months ago
ambiguous_gender annoyed anthro cute dragon frill grumpy helvetica_(artist) lol_comments membranous_wings purple_scales rar scales scalie scowl smoke solo spade_tail wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 15
User: Anomynous
Date: October 10, 2007

Many are, but they aren't true color. The sun is approximately (and it's a pretty good approximation) a black-body emitter, and it's emissions peak in the green part of the spectrum. A black body radiating strongly in the green is also radiating strongly in the rest of the visual spectrum, so it ends up looking white (a faintly yellowish white, but if you saw it directly (through a good neutral-density filter, hopefully!) you'd call it white).

Also the claim that the Sun is classified as an orange dwarf is a new one to me. I was taught (and every source that I can find sides with me on this) that the Sun is a G dwarf ("yellow dwarf"), not a K dwarf ("orange dwarf").

O16
Member
5 months ago
2016 :d <3 abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate antennae anthro arcanine avalugg badge bastiodon beak beartic biped black_body black_eyes black_fur black_horn black_nose black_scales black_sclera blue_body blue_claws blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_fur blue_pawpads blue_scales blue_sclera bovine brown_body brown_feathers brown_fur canine claws cloud cranidos crotch_tuft digitigrade dipstick_tail directional_arrow eeveelution electricity english_text excadrill eyes_closed fangs feathered_wings feathers feline feral fire floating floatzel flower fur fur_markings gem gengar gloves_(marking) gogoat gold_scales green_body green_feathers green_fur grey_body grin group hair half-closed_eyes hand_holding hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res hidden_eyes hindpaw hooves horn ice insect_wings jellicent kingdra kneeling leaf leavanny lillipup long_tail looking_at_another looking_at_viewer looking_down lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal markings meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster multi_tail multicolored_body multicolored_feathers multicolored_fur multicolored_scales multicolored_tail musical_note neck_tuft nidoking nintendo no_sclera nosepass on_one_leg onix open_mouth orange_body orange_fur panpour pansage pansear pawpads paws pidgeotto piloswine pink_body pink_fur pink_nose pink_sclera plant pokéball pokémon poliwrath purple_body purple_fur purple_hair quadruped raichu red_body red_claws red_eyes red_feathers red_fur red_hooves red_nose red_sclera ribbons rodent rose roserade scales screw scyther sharp_teeth shell silver_body sitting slaking sloth smile socks_(marking) solrock sparkle spikes spiral standing star starmie steam steelix stripes sun swanna sylveon tail_tuft talons tan_body tan_feathers tan_fur tan_scales teal_eyes teeth text toe_claws tongue torkoal tuft tusks two_tone_body two_tone_fur tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog water weezing whirlipede white_body white_eyes white_feathers white_fur white_hair white_scales wide_eyed wings yellow_beak yellow_body yellow_eyes yellow_feathers yellow_fur yellow_sclera zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

Rating: Safe
Score: 49
User: Rad_Dudesman
Date: February 28, 2016

Snowy said:
Also the claim that the Sun is classified as an orange dwarf is a new one to me. I was taught (and every source that I can find sides with me on this) that the Sun is a G dwarf ("yellow dwarf"), not a K dwarf ("orange dwarf").

*search*

Actually you are right, thank you for the correction and sorry for the imprecise information.

Fenrick said:
The sun appears white if you look at photos of it from space. The atmosphere just makes it look orange.

http://askanastronomer.org/img/iss_sun.jpg

Snowy said:
Many are, but they aren't true color. The sun is approximately (and it's a pretty good approximation) a black-body emitter, and it's emissions peak in the green part of the spectrum. A black body radiating strongly in the green is also radiating strongly in the rest of the visual spectrum, so it ends up looking white (a faintly yellowish white, but if you saw it directly (through a good neutral-density filter, hopefully!) you'd call it white).

Stars emit all wave-lenghts of visible light, the prevalence of a specific color varies mostly according the star's temperature, but they generally look white to the human eye. Specific filters are used in order to isolate the "signature bright" from a determined star, and the Sun is orange (actually it is more like amber, but I suppose you got the idea).

Curiously, a similar process was applied to the whole visible universe and the resulting (most commom) color was beige.


I'm gonna go with Zod. I think the sun looks yellow from our planet.

O16
Member
5 months ago
2016 :d <3 abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate antennae anthro arcanine avalugg badge bastiodon beak beartic biped black_body black_eyes black_fur black_horn black_nose black_scales black_sclera blue_body blue_claws blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_fur blue_pawpads blue_scales blue_sclera bovine brown_body brown_feathers brown_fur canine claws cloud cranidos crotch_tuft digitigrade dipstick_tail directional_arrow eeveelution electricity english_text excadrill eyes_closed fangs feathered_wings feathers feline feral fire floating floatzel flower fur fur_markings gem gengar gloves_(marking) gogoat gold_scales green_body green_feathers green_fur grey_body grin group hair half-closed_eyes hand_holding hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res hidden_eyes hindpaw hooves horn ice insect_wings jellicent kingdra kneeling leaf leavanny lillipup long_tail looking_at_another looking_at_viewer looking_down lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal markings meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster multi_tail multicolored_body multicolored_feathers multicolored_fur multicolored_scales multicolored_tail musical_note neck_tuft nidoking nintendo no_sclera nosepass on_one_leg onix open_mouth orange_body orange_fur panpour pansage pansear pawpads paws pidgeotto piloswine pink_body pink_fur pink_nose pink_sclera plant pokéball pokémon poliwrath purple_body purple_fur purple_hair quadruped raichu red_body red_claws red_eyes red_feathers red_fur red_hooves red_nose red_sclera ribbons rodent rose roserade scales screw scyther sharp_teeth shell silver_body sitting slaking sloth smile socks_(marking) solrock sparkle spikes spiral standing star starmie steam steelix stripes sun swanna sylveon tail_tuft talons tan_body tan_feathers tan_fur tan_scales teal_eyes teeth text toe_claws tongue torkoal tuft tusks two_tone_body two_tone_fur tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog water weezing whirlipede white_body white_eyes white_feathers white_fur white_hair white_scales wide_eyed wings yellow_beak yellow_body yellow_eyes yellow_feathers yellow_fur yellow_sclera zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

Rating: Safe
Score: 49
User: Rad_Dudesman
Date: February 28, 2016

Sorrowless said:
I'm gonna go with Zod. I think the sun looks yellow from our planet.

Zod? Do you mean General Zod from D.C. ?


O16 said:
Zod? Do you mean General Zod from D.C. ?

Specific Zod from NYC.


O16 said:
Curiously, a similar process was applied to the whole visible universe and the resulting (most commom) color was beige.

So we're at the point scientists have been able to provide proof that the universe is boring. On one hand, scientists would never think that. On the other hand, a scientist would be one of the only ones who would see what they wanted to be true get disproven and actually own up to it.


I'm sad that BioWare has decided to pull a Bethesda and release Mass Effect Andromeda as a buggy, fucked up mess.

EDIT: It also makes me laugh a bit too, because of how BioWare dissed Bethesda for Fallout 4's "shitty" graphics. If ever there was a reason to believe in Karma...

But oh well, at least there is such a thing as "Irony." ;)


Thinking about Zappa's Backstory/Story in Guilty Gear.

In a nutshell:
The dood is possibly the most kind hearted and innocent bugger in the whole entire game but, Is also possessed by a grudge like spirit and a hand full of others that cause him to flip out at random times. He's completely unaware during the whole thing and when he comes to, he wakes up to injuries, Catastrophe and someone hurt or worst beside him.

This just really breaks my heart since his story mode his basically just going on a quest to find some way to stop the possessions so he could get his life back. With each character he meets; No matter how nice and kindly he talks to them
(Which is a rarity in that game ~ w ~)
He ends up waking up a few moments later to see the person he was just talking to on the ground.
Heck, Even his cannon endings are just terrible!

or

Just makes me sad how tragic of a character this guy is =T


Notkastar said:
Thinking about Zappa's Backstory/Story in Guilty Gear.

In a nutshell:
The dood is possibly the most kind hearted and innocent bugger in the whole entire game but, Is also possessed by a grudge like spirit and a hand full of others that cause him to flip out at random times. He's completely unaware during the whole thing and when he comes to, he wakes up to injuries, Catastrophe and someone hurt or worst beside him.

This just really breaks my heart since his story mode his basically just going on a quest to find some way to stop the possessions so he could get his life back. With each character he meets; No matter how nice and kindly he talks to them
(Which is a rarity in that game ~ w ~)
He ends up waking up a few moments later to see the person he was just talking to on the ground.
Heck, Even his cannon endings are just terrible!

or

Just makes me sad how tragic of a character this guy is =T

:( that is sad. poor guy must feel horrible for most of his life.


Sorry for the wait, Just got done doodling ╹‿╹)
2017 3_toes 4_fingers alpha_channel anthro blue_skin bulge cetacean clothed clothing collar digital_media_(artwork) dolphin english_text hi_res horn hybrid male mammal marine multicolored_skin notkastar_(artist) shiny sitting sketch smile solo speedo swimsuit tan_skin text thong toes tongue tongue_out topless two_tone_skin underwear vertical_bar_eyes

Rating: Safe
Score: 4
User: Notkastar
Date: April 23, 2017

treos said:
:( that is sad. poor guy must feel horrible for most of his life.

He does man, He really does =T
He more or less comes to terms with the fact during the end parts of his story paths but still somehow stays hopeful that all this will be over someday in a good way.

That alone makes me even more sad since in ALL of his ending, It never truly ends. The happiest it's ever gotten for him was about a month of peace. Just for the spirit to come back out of the blue and this time somehow 'Corporeal'


The funeral held today. Saw the body. Been fighting back the need to vomit the entire day. Never could stand looking at a dead body.

EDIT: Mom found out I've relapsed into being emotionally numb. Must suck going to your father's funeral the same day you find out his death numbed your son so he physically can't care about you or your father beyond selfish curiosity.


kamimatsu said:
EDIT: Mom found out I've relapsed into being emotionally numb. Must suck going to your father's funeral the same day you find out his death numbed your son so he physically can't care about you or your father beyond selfish curiosity.

I'm waiting for the day my mom asks me about this. She knows I can't be excited about things anymore but I think she'll have a reaction to how far my condition goes.

Would you mind telling more about how it went?


Sorrowless said:
I'm waiting for the day my mom asks me about this. She knows I can't be excited about things anymore but I think she'll have a reaction to how far my condition goes.

Would you mind telling more about how it went?

I've never been good at reading what someone else felt, but I could tell she was afraid for me, not of me. She knows about the first time I went numb already, since I told her as soon as I figured it out, and she was the first to know when I recovered. I think she was more worried because, the first time I went numb, I resorted to deliberately triggering my own phobias just to feel something, because primal fear of death didn't go away. I think she wanted to make sure I didn't resort to mental self-harm again. She asked if I still wanted to go to counseling, and seemed a little relieved after I told her I definitely needed to, because the whole point was treating Depression, and emotional numbing is a form of Depression.

So she knows I know something is wrong, and she knows I wouldn't have told her if I didn't trust her completely. One of the reasons I told her is because I knew she would believe me without pitying me, blaming herself, or falsely assuming my sense of morality went away too.


I'm feeling a little sad right now. I wish I had someone I could be intimate with. Not necessarily a relationship but a hybrid in between. One you could cuddle, talk and hang out with. One you could be romantic with but not necessarily include sex.

Does this make sense? Is this an unrealistic thing to wish for? Let me know what you think.

BlueDingo
Privileged
4 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 26
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

Sorrowless said:
I'm feeling a little sad right now. I wish I had someone I could be intimate with. Not necessarily a relationship but a hybrid in between. One you could cuddle, talk and hang out with. One you could be romantic with but not necessarily include sex.

Does this make sense? Is this an unrealistic thing to wish for? Let me know what you think.

So you wanna date someone?