Life in general.

Depression's a bitch.

BlueDingo
Privileged
6 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings missing_sample navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 25
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

Anzuneth said:
Depression's a bitch.

Too right, mate. Too right.

People who suffer from Stockholm Syndrome.

I personally have trouble pinning down the meaning of sadness, so the closest I can think of is grief/depression. A majority of that comes from learning about spoilers for something I loved. May seem strange to some, but learning these types of things REALLY gets to me.

People who trust the "news" media to tell the unbiased, unfiltered, total truth about any given subject.

HypnoBitch said:
You made me...sad. :(

Come, Patsy!

The fact my marriage is slowly falling apart

When one Siamese twin swallows cyanide.

When e621's servers are laggier than hell

When I see baby kittens in a box by the road. Fucking heartless people. :(

BlueDingo
Privileged
6 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings missing_sample navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

HypnoBitch said:
When I see baby kittens in a box by the road. Fucking heartless people. :(

box cat city crying cub english_text feline fluffy fluffy_tail hat in_box male mammal sad skeleion solo tears text young

Score: 19
User: cookiekangaroo
Date: August 06, 2011

Thinking about my current standing in life and my own mortality =P

This bullshit world.

BlueDingo
Privileged
6 months ago

Dusk_To_Dawn said:
This bullshit world.

The bollocks, pig's arse and boloney ones aren't much better.

I get way too wrapped up in the stories/worlds/characters of the games/anime/manga/movies that i watch, read and play. (even hentai) Which is also part of the reason why i'm very much not a fan of the sad or tragic. (tragedy) From not only a conceptual and fundamental perspective. But also a personal emotional level as well. I just don't see the point. (escapism and such)

Now that's not to say that i'm against all cases of it or totally against 'dark' stories. But it really has to explicitly fit the narrative, the mood and atmosphere of the work.

What i hate is pointless a/o out of nowhere 'sad' for the sake of being sad. Though what I really, truly loathe is senseless last minute attempts at a seemingly deep (forced emotional) narrative. Sometimes in the form of a twist that manages upend and undercut everything the series was building. (mood, feel and story wise) Or what I like to call: 'Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.' That kind of bullshit just kills it. Usually enough to leave a really bad taste in my mouth and pretty much ruin whole series for me. Gurren Lagann being the epitome of such.

when i reboot my laptop only to find esix extend has died on me.

i've grown quite used to it's convenience and usefulness over time.

When people don't care about my feelings at all while at the same time expecting me to care about theirs.

InannaEloah said:
When people don't care about my feelings at all while at the same time expecting me to care about theirs.

I can sympathize greatly to that due to how most of my social interactions seem to go.

Edit: And it's even worse when they do it intentionally.

When I keep getting counterfeit MicroSD cards on eBay.

When family members assume "I'm having some trouble, but I'm going to keep trying." translates to "This is impossible! I give up!"

When those same people decide that "You have no choice!" is the right thing to say to someone who was rendered incapable of emotion for two years the last time he "had no choice".

seeing good people changed by bad people

InannaEloah said:
People who suffer from Stockholm Syndrome.

yeah its tough seeing it affect people, especially people you know

InannaEloah said:

Same.

Also makes me quite angry.

Clingy "friends" who are on a rebound.

Makes me sad and angry at the same time. Sad for their loss, and angry because they won't take "no" for an answer.

The continued death spiral of actual liberalism and journalistic integrity.

Feels bad, man.

Kavellrist said:
The continued death spiral of actual liberalism and journalistic integrity.

Feels bad, man.

Yes, that makes me sad too. Journalistic integrity has never been stellar, but there was a time when it wasn't nearly as bad as it is now.

And actual liberalism... I honestly don't think most self-proclaimed liberals even know what the word "liberalism" means anymore.

InannaEloah said:
Yes, that makes me sad too. Journalistic integrity has never been stellar, but there was a time when it wasn't nearly as bad as it is now.

And actual liberalism... I honestly don't think most self-proclaimed liberals even know what the word "liberalism" means anymore.

The word "liberal" has basically been reduced (incorrectly) to a synonym for "left". Part of this is due to the left basically declaring it Their Word And No One Else's, part of it is due to the right being so amazingly stupid as to not only let them get away with that conflation, but help it along by making "liberal" a bad word in politically-right circles.

As for journalism, jumping Jesus on a pogo stick have things gotten bad. Journalistic ethics are an endangered species at this point, and journalists in general seem happy to reduce themselves to political hackery. That, and some (formerly) highly-respected journalistic outlets apparently live by the motto "It's better to do something and just apologize for it later rather than ask yourself if it's something that should even be done in the first place".

My cat's recent death... My little baby :(

BlueDingo
Privileged
5 months ago

HypnoBitch said:
My cat's recent death... My little baby :(

Natural causes or something else?

Tasteless joke → So someone destroyed your pussy?