What makes you sad?

In category: General

Share your feelings here. You guys know the drill by now. I'll start.

When I see the ending to Pokemon: Lucario and the mystery of Mew. Don't care what you say. That shit made me cry.

The final chapter of Dark Cloud 2. Just, the gravity of it all fucking hits you. And it doesn't say sorry.

What can be said about me that hasn't already been said before?

Stories about a dragon where the dragon dies at the end. Even if the dragon is evil, I still feel sad.

Thinking about the future in general. Sometimes be naturally pessimistic sucks, but the humanity don't help it.

People's life choices.

Seeing no light at the end of the tunnel.

Dust: An Elysian Tail's ending and credit's theme.

when I'm reading fic and I manage to miss the big Major Character Death tag, and suddenly get smacked with feels and a dead character.

When one twin dies.

Survivor's Guilt.

the dead memes

Sad movies/music/videos

Some celebrity deaths

The future

Birthdays and Christmas.

Hearing other people talk about theirs.

Ipsi said:
Sad music

That makes me feel less sad.

Peekaboo
Contributor
10 months ago
ambiguous_gender anthro canine chair drugs fox fur lol_comments looking_at_viewer mammal nightmare_fuel oddly_cute orange_fur plushie real sitting solo source_request stoned stoned_fox taxidermy uncanny_valley unknown_artist what_has_science_done where_is_your_god_now white_fur why

Rating: Safe
Score: 81
User: meanwhile
Date: December 03, 2012

wen i reach into the bocks an the pizzarols are empty

InannaEloah said:
Stories about a dragon where the dragon dies at the end. Even if the dragon is evil, I still feel sad.

Does Maleficent count? She's technically just an evil Faerie who can transform into a dragon.
And what about if it's dragon versus dragon? Are you happier that a dragon survived than you are sad that one died?

otherkin

When I hear a yeen but there is no yeen.

People who get away with their sins.

Furrin_Gok said:
Does Maleficent count? She's technically just an evil Faerie who can transform into a dragon.
And what about if it's dragon versus dragon? Are you happier that a dragon survived than you are sad that one died?

I was sad when Maleficent died. I'm a strange muddafucka.

And if it's two dragons, I got no problem. As long as it's not a hyooman doing the foul deed, it's fine. XD

InannaEloah said:
And if it's two dragons, I got no problem. As long as it's not a hyooman doing the foul deed, it's fine. XD

Sounds to me like you've got more of an issue with a human winning than a dragon losing.

right offhand? nothing really comes to mind though there was that one episode of one piece where they gave their first ship a viking funeral. still probably one of the saddest moments i've ever seen in a anime.

People who think that anyone who disagrees with them is a mustache-twirling agent of evil

Ratte said:
People's life choices.

You could say some are just maniacal

Ratte said:
People's life choices.

Fenrick said:
People who think that anyone who disagrees with them is a mustache-twirling agent of evil

You could say some are just maniacal

There should be a "Game" in there somewhere.

Fenrick said:

But I like twirling my moustache...

BlueDingo said:
Sounds to me like you've got more of an issue with a human winning that a dragon losing.

It's a joke.

These 'what makes you X' threads

InannaEloah said:
I was sad when Maleficent died. I'm a strange muddafucka.

Well, don't play Kingdom Hearts 1, Chain of Memories, or Birth By Sleep (Aqua) if you aren't ready for sadness.

Cactus said:
These 'what makes you X' threads

I'm just trying to help people vent. This helps with that. You made me...sad. :(