Munkelzahn
Privileged
1 month ago

in b4 drawings

and a manga


genital_vicinity

Munkelzahn said:
and a manga

Shounen, shoujo, or seinen?


yes


wth is this, youtube? what is that stupid "Le singe et le daim" thing that appears around the 1:14 mark? theres no 'x' to get rid of it either.

oh and the notification system is back up and working but...now you have to sort through upload AND comment notifications. so it's not really as helpful as it was before when it was just showing comment replies. -_- well, if that's all you want it to show i mean.


treos said:
wth is this, youtube? what is that stupid "Le singe et le daim" thing that appears around the 1:14 mark? theres no 'x' to get rid of it either.

Some of the researchers are French. The popup seems to be part of the video, not an annotation.


That clickbait title though :V


TheHuskyK9 said:
That clickbait title though :V

master bait


I've been seeing this around lately.
I don't know what the big deal is...?


WarCanine said:
I've been seeing this around lately.
I don't know what the big deal is...?

Some people are shocked that animals have sex with each other for reasons besides reproduction, I guess.


Clawdragons said:
Some people are shocked that animals have sex with each other for reasons besides reproduction, I guess.

Looks like they've been living under a rock for years, no?


WarCanine said:
I've been seeing this around lately.
I don't know what the big deal is...?

I know. All it does is lie on the deer's back and do a few pelvic thrusts. Like a small dog does with a leg.


rhyolite said:
I know. All it does is lie on the deer's back and do a few pelvic thrusts. Like a small dog does with a leg.

No, it's the fact that this is more common than people think.
This is nothing special at all and happens often.

FibS
Member
1 month ago

WarCanine said:
No, it's the fact that this is more common than people think.
This is nothing special at all and happens often.

Keep in mind human beings are still using a book to prove that homosexuality is a sin against God.

(A book that only had that part added in very recent editions, ergo proving it isn't the word of God, no less.)


FibS said:
Keep in mind human beings are still using a book to prove that homosexuality is a sin against God.

(A book that only had that part added in very recent editions, ergo proving it isn't the word of God, no less.)

The only old example I've heard of is the whole town of rapists that wanted to rape the male angels, but considering it also says that the daughters tried to offer themselves up to prevent the angels from being targeted without being punished for sin also suggests that the homosexuality bit wasn't the sin, the raping was.

FibS
Member
1 month ago

Furrin_Gok said:
The only old example I've heard of is the whole town of rapists that wanted to rape the male angels, but considering it also says that the daughters tried to offer themselves up to prevent the angels from being targeted without being punished for sin also suggests that the homosexuality bit wasn't the sin, the raping was.

The towns you mention, Sodom and Gomorrah, were destroyed for their poor hospitality in general, rape being a very likely part of that.

However, the term "sodomy", referring contemptuously to sexual deviancy and usually including homosexuality, derives from an alternate translation that condemns the towns for kinky sex.


FibS said:
Keep in mind human beings are still using a book to prove that homosexuality is a sin against God.

(A book that only had that part added in very recent editions, ergo proving it isn't the word of God, no less.)

Ah yes, I remind myself everyday that a lot of humans aren't very smart or that thinking is a bit hard for them.
But still, it's confusing how people don't realize this happens often.
I'm starting to think that most people don't know that animals have brains or something these days...

Munkelzahn
Privileged
1 month ago

FibS said:
Keep in mind human beings are still using a book to prove that homosexuality is a sin against God.

(A book that only had that part added in very recent editions, ergo proving it isn't the word of God, no less.)

If it was only added in very recent editions, it could also have been removed in very early editions (oral ones, that is).


FibS said:
Keep in mind human beings are still using a book to prove that homosexuality is a sin against God.

(A book that only had that part added in very recent editions, ergo proving it isn't the word of God, no less.)

Just like people are still using other books to disprove other agendas because they don't agree with it. Both sides are pretty stupid and try to shove their "knowledge" down each other's throats. Let people be who they want to be and worry about yourself.


Clawdragons said:
Some people are shocked that animals have sex with each other for reasons besides reproduction, I guess.

WarCanine said:
No, it's the fact that this is more common than people think.
This is nothing special at all and happens often.

Anecdotes are not evidence. There is value in this research and proof of the occurrence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-reproductive_sexual_behavior_in_animals#Cross-species_sex


Waba_Grill said:
Let people be who they want to be and worry about yourself.

i tried saying that once. the guy i was arguing with went and tried to turn that against me by saying that that too was forcing someones beliefs on other people.

FibS said:
Keep in mind human beings are still using a book to prove that homosexuality is a sin against God.

(A book that only had that part added in very recent editions, ergo proving it isn't the word of God, no less.)

o_O gotta be careful when arguing with that type of person. they tend to be good at twisting what you say and turning it against you. and if they can't provide evidence or proof of something they'll sometimes try tricking you into proving their point for them.


Lance_Armstrong said:
Anecdotes are not evidence. There is value in this research and proof of the occurrence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-reproductive_sexual_behavior_in_animals#Cross-species_sex

I'm not denying that it's worthwhile for scientists to study and document such things. But the story isn't being spread by scientists, it's being spread by people who find it interesting, and I am speculating as to why people find it particularly interesting.


Clawdragons said:
I am speculating as to why people find it particularly interesting.

probably depends on the age range of those sharing it...partly.


I'm late to party, but what about bull having sex with matador(es) in public?


FibS said:
Keep in mind human beings are still using a book to prove that homosexuality is a sin against God.

(A book that only had that part added in very recent editions, ergo proving it isn't the word of God, no less.)

I'm gay and I don't care about any book.


Clawdragons said:
Some people are shocked that animals have sex with each other for reasons besides reproduction, I guess.

Here we go again


treos said:
probably depends on the age range of those sharing it...partly.

That's a fair point.