having my furry ass spanked, and video games, also some rp, along with a lot more stuff...

treos
4 days ago
2016 bandanna cel_shading dry_bones glowing glowing_eyes gradient_background hi_res itoruna koopa mario_bros nintendo scalie simple_background solo undead video_games

Rating: Safe
Score: 19
User: Itoruna
Date: August 16, 2016

oh boy, this is gonna be fun... long story short, i cleared the crystal tower in WoFF just now (Brandelis is one tough mofo of a boss! and...i'm probably gonna have to fight him again later on as well. darn) and things just got a whole lot more serious.

remember how the world turned dark in FFVI and the shit hit the fan in a MAJOR way? yep, they pulled another world of ruin only this time, unlike in FFXV, you play through it.

shame they didn't do this for XV but whatever. i'll take it in this game happily. :) and maybe find Bahamut somewhere and somehow manage to imprism him of all monsters. then i can start nuking things.

edit: Omega (pfft, pushover), Superaltima (O_O WTF IS THAT?! this thing was so tanky it let you repeat the fight until it finally went down...took me around 5 fights to kill it and for crappy rewards given the needed effort. >.<), now...einhander? no way, is that... it IS!

never played that game myself but it's supposed to be quite good for a sidescrolling shooter...or so i've read. >.> i mean, these kinds of reviews are kinda hard to deny, right?

what next, xenogears or xenosaga? these "cogna" really are from other worlds! no wonder the people of this world have trouble with them, they're not even of the same universe.

treos said:
oh boy, this is gonna be fun... long story short, i cleared the crystal tower in WoFF just now (Brandelis is one tough mofo of a boss! and...i'm probably gonna have to fight him again later on as well. darn) and things just got a whole lot more serious.

remember how the world turned dark in FFVI and the shit hit the fan in a MAJOR way? yep, they pulled another world of ruin only this time, unlike in FFXV, you play through it.

shame they didn't do this for XV but whatever. i'll take it in this game happily. :) and maybe find Bahamut somewhere and somehow manage to imprism him of all monsters. then i can start nuking things.

edit: Omega (pfft, pushover), Superaltima (O_O WTF IS THAT?! this thing was so tanky it let you repeat the fight until it finally went down...took me around 5 fights to kill it and for crappy rewards given the needed effort. >.<), now...einhander? no way, is that... it IS!

never played that game myself but it's supposed to be quite good for a sidescrolling shooter...or so i've read. >.> i mean, these kinds of reviews are kinda hard to deny, right?

what next, xenogears or xenosaga? these "cogna" really are from other worlds! no wonder the people of this world have trouble with them, they're not even of the same universe.

Different suffixes to the Xeno name seem to be different gameplay. Xenogears centered around the difference between using alien mechs and not using them, for example, but Xenoblade centered around the alien sword and the mystical power it granted the protagonist.

Furrin_Gok said:
Different suffixes to the Xeno name seem to be different gameplay. Xenogears centered around the difference between using alien mechs and not using them, for example, but Xenoblade centered around the alien sword and the mystical power it granted the protagonist.

And Xenosaga is basically symbols that mean nothing for its own sake and Jesus with Amnesia using gloves based on a pun to defeat a genocidal species named after the concept of knowledge.

Coming up with suggestions for mods.