having my furry ass spanked, and video games, also some rp, along with a lot more stuff...

oh boy, this is gonna be fun... long story short, i cleared the crystal tower in WoFF just now (Brandelis is one tough mofo of a boss! and...i'm probably gonna have to fight him again later on as well. darn) and things just got a whole lot more serious.

remember how the world turned dark in FFVI and the shit hit the fan in a MAJOR way? yep, they pulled another world of ruin only this time, unlike in FFXV, you play through it.

shame they didn't do this for XV but whatever. i'll take it in this game happily. :) and maybe find Bahamut somewhere and somehow manage to imprism him of all monsters. then i can start nuking things.

edit: Omega (pfft, pushover), Superaltima (O_O WTF IS THAT?! this thing was so tanky it let you repeat the fight until it finally went down...took me around 5 fights to kill it and for crappy rewards given the needed effort. >.<), now...einhander? no way, is that... it IS!

never played that game myself but it's supposed to be quite good for a sidescrolling shooter...or so i've read. >.> i mean, these kinds of reviews are kinda hard to deny, right?

what next, xenogears or xenosaga? these "cogna" really are from other worlds! no wonder the people of this world have trouble with them, they're not even of the same universe.

treos said:
oh boy, this is gonna be fun... long story short, i cleared the crystal tower in WoFF just now (Brandelis is one tough mofo of a boss! and...i'm probably gonna have to fight him again later on as well. darn) and things just got a whole lot more serious.

remember how the world turned dark in FFVI and the shit hit the fan in a MAJOR way? yep, they pulled another world of ruin only this time, unlike in FFXV, you play through it.

shame they didn't do this for XV but whatever. i'll take it in this game happily. :) and maybe find Bahamut somewhere and somehow manage to imprism him of all monsters. then i can start nuking things.

edit: Omega (pfft, pushover), Superaltima (O_O WTF IS THAT?! this thing was so tanky it let you repeat the fight until it finally went down...took me around 5 fights to kill it and for crappy rewards given the needed effort. >.<), now...einhander? no way, is that... it IS!

never played that game myself but it's supposed to be quite good for a sidescrolling shooter...or so i've read. >.> i mean, these kinds of reviews are kinda hard to deny, right?

what next, xenogears or xenosaga? these "cogna" really are from other worlds! no wonder the people of this world have trouble with them, they're not even of the same universe.

Different suffixes to the Xeno name seem to be different gameplay. Xenogears centered around the difference between using alien mechs and not using them, for example, but Xenoblade centered around the alien sword and the mystical power it granted the protagonist.

Furrin_Gok said:
Different suffixes to the Xeno name seem to be different gameplay. Xenogears centered around the difference between using alien mechs and not using them, for example, but Xenoblade centered around the alien sword and the mystical power it granted the protagonist.

And Xenosaga is basically symbols that mean nothing for its own sake and Jesus with Amnesia using gloves based on a pun to defeat a genocidal species named after the concept of knowledge.

Coming up with suggestions for mods.

Aanyi said:
Oh, don't mind him. I lost the patience to see anything that Rusty types. Shit hitting toilet water has more profound meaning on me than anything Rusty has ever said on this entire site.

I get that it's Rusty but that's still rude. Even if he is permanently banned.

Furrin_Gok said:
Well, upload anywhere you can that's allowed and link it here.

Closest I could get is Google Drive, so here you go, a whole folder of sexy topless Argonian badassery. ;)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7luJmdHCPrMc0NnWVJWc2VXM1k

InannaEloah said:
Closest I could get is Google Drive, so here you go, a whole folder of sexy topless Argonian badassery. ;)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7luJmdHCPrMc0NnWVJWc2VXM1k

oh my, that's a sexy Argonian. Walking around topless like a male barbarian.

Sorrowless said:
oh my, that's a sexy Argonian. Walking around topless like a male barbarian.

Why thank you. :)

To say "trio trio trio!" when I see Treos.

BlueDingo
Privileged
8 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

Sorrowless said:

trio trio trio!

Sorrowless said:

think i was going for more of a japanese pronunciation back when i first made this username (tre as in tray and os as in those) but whatever. i could care less unless your saying it wrong on purpose just to irritate me.

BlueDingo
Privileged
8 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

treos said:
think i was going for more of a japanese pronunciation back when i first made this username (tre as in tray and os as in those) but whatever.

Or spanish (tres).

treos said:
i could care less unless your saying it wrong on purpose just to irritate me.

Couldn't care less. "Could care less" means you care, "couldn't care less" means you don't care.

Is it considered bad if nothing makes you happy? Like, at all?

Aanyi said:

maybe

rarely anything makes me genuinely happy. even with all my talk of getting that ps4 pro for christmas, it's not as if i was bouncing around all excited like a little kid. and the first several games i got/rented for it wound up being either shitty ports or just shit.

my usual emotions probably range from meh or mildly happy/excited to pissed. you guys around here have probably seen how i get towards this end of things at some point or another.. >.>

oh, and let's not forget everyones eternal friend: boredom

UGH...i HATE getting bored with things.

edit: nevermind that bit about the game for that just got solved. :)

BlueDingo
Privileged
8 months ago

treos said:
oh, and let's not forget everyones eternal friend: boredom

Not mine. Misery is my eternal friend.

BlueDingo said:
Not mine. Misery is my eternal friend.

Anxiety. For me, this one leads to both misery and boredom.

I like being bored, being bored means nothing is happening, I like nothing to happen.

When you are young boredom is an enemy, when you aren't it becomes a friend.

Aanyi said:

It could. You might just be Depressed. Some forms of Depression include emotional numbness.

It's also possible you're like me and don't produce Serotonin or Dopamine naturally, or at least not in the amount that would result in feeling happiness or the sensation of fun. If this is the case, modern medicine has the answer, but it's different for each person.

kamimatsu said:
It could. You might just be Depressed. Some forms of Depression include emotional numbness.

It's also possible you're like me and don't produce Serotonin or Dopamine naturally, or at least not in the amount that would result in feeling happiness or the sensation of fun. If this is the case, modern medicine has the answer, but it's different for each person.

I've been depressed for a very long time, and it was only about 3 years ago since I started taking medications for it. I wouldn't say that they're not helping however, if I wasn't taking them I'd be in a lot more distress than I am in right now.

It's just been so long since I've genuinely been happy, it's funny when I think about how optimistic and carefree I was when I was a kid who didn't really know any better. But now, that everything in my life is closing in on me I just don't really have the resources to be positive anymore. Many people think that you can just brute force yourself out of it and simply just forget that your problems exist, but it always finds ways to creep back to me whether I want to think about them or not.

Life, to me at least, is just an uninteresting struggle that you should be grateful for apparently, the people who make it seem easy are usually the ones who never had to struggle. But I digress.

Aanyi said:
I've been depressed for a very long time, and it was only about 3 years ago since I started taking medications for it. I wouldn't say that they're not helping however, if I wasn't taking them I'd be in a lot more distress than I am in right now.

It's just been so long since I've genuinely been happy, it's funny when I think about how optimistic and carefree I was when I was a kid who didn't really know any better. But now, that everything in my life is closing in on me I just don't really have the resources to be positive anymore. Many people think that you can just brute force yourself out of it and simply just forget that your problems exist, but it always finds ways to creep back to me whether I want to think about them or not.

Life, to me at least, is just an uninteresting struggle that you should be grateful for apparently, the people who make it seem easy are usually the ones who never had to struggle. But I digress.

I get what you're saying. I'm in a similar position.

Ever thought about if it would be nice if humans only lived to around 20 years old? Passing away before things grow old and stale and people would be more okay with death since it happened more often. Some say that life is too short but with a more cynical but realistic view we actually have quite a long life. How many animals live past 20?

This have turned into the sad thread.

Sorrowless said:
I get what you're saying. I'm in a similar position.

Ever thought about if it would be nice if humans only lived to around 20 years old? Passing away before things grow old and stale and people would be more okay with death since it happened more often. Some say that life is too short but with a more cynical but realistic view we actually have quite a long life. How many animals live past 20?

This have turned into the sad thread.

If life were that short, I'd imagine humanity wouldn't have much to worry about. Having consensus thought of when you would be done with life could lead to a more cathartic, thrilling planet.

On a lighter and more friendly note, this kind of brings a smirk to my face: https://www.youtube.com/embed/A9ZCIupF2eM

What made me happy was:

My guildmates gave me a happy early birthday because it happened to coincided with patch day in WoW. Despite not being with them on server for a while, they know that I'm still part of the guild... it really makes my day.

Siral_Exan said:
What made me happy was:

My guildmates gave me a happy early birthday because it happened to coincided with patch day in WoW. Despite not being with them on server for a while, they know that I'm still part of the guild... it really makes my day.

Oh, is it still your birthday? Well happy birthday if so

Fenrick said:
Oh, is it still your birthday? Well happy birthday if so

Tomorrow is my birthday.

BlueDingo
Privileged
8 months ago

Being able to impress people with near-useless skills, like reading inverted text.

Sorrowless said:

I actually think we're still way too short-lived. Then again, most of my stress comes from being 26, having no degree for various medical reasons that my college used as excuses to keep me from finishing, being in a physical state that would be expected from people twice my age, and having a fear of death because I know the minute I die my family will make it look self-inflicted to throw off suspicion.

Then again, immortality is one of the three things I would wish on someone I hate, the other two being full-body paralysis and invisibility.

Sorrowless said:

My life was garbage until around the time I turned 20. While it's not amazing now, it's certainly a lot better than it was just a few years ago.

being both left-handed and ambidextrous. Lefties get to make the joke "that coffee mug is right handed" while sipping out of their lefties' coffee mug (it has a hole so people with their right hand get coffee on them when tilting it), and the real problem like my multitool is right handed for the blade...

Ambidextrous because it actually comes in handy (I'm not apologizing) when writing for long periods of time, and said righties' multitool is of moot point for me.

Ratte said:
My life was garbage until around the time I turned 20. While it's not amazing now, it's certainly a lot better than it was just a few years ago.

Good point. At least the misery would have ended.