NotMeNotYou said:
Please don't jack the alots off, even if they're better than you at everhthing.

Sometimes even grammar nazis make me happy. ;)

Or at least they make me want to laugh.

BlueDingo
Privileged
7 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings missing_sample navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 25
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

NotMeNotYou said:
Please don't jack the alots off, even if they're better than you at everhthing.

Ya gotta problem wit tha way we speaks or sumthin', Mr everhthing?


When I'm listening to brony music. Don't judge me.


HypnoBitch said:
When I'm listening to brony music. Don't judge me.

Check out this hidden video, expecially if you're a fan of Chrono Trigger's music as well.


ratte's dick


Cute dragon videos on youtube. Especially this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nub3rxftfLk


Non-depressing rotisserie-baked hashbrowns.


Endorphins injected directly into the spine.


Chameloshi said:
Non-depressing rotisserie-baked hashbrowns.

Sounds yummy. :)


Furrin_Gok said:
Check out this hidden video, expecially if you're a fan of Chrono Trigger's music as well.

o.O well, that was interesting.

and next on that playlist is touhou if i'm not mistaken. which reminds me, aren't the midi files they make for touhou games among those known as "black" midi files? the amount of notes in one of those files is insane...but they do make for some nice music. well, the ones used in touhou games do anyway.


treos said:
o.O well, that was interesting.

and next on that playlist is touhou if i'm not mistaken. which reminds me, aren't the midi files they make for touhou games among those known as "black" midi files? the amount of notes in one of those files is insane...but they do make for some nice music. well, the ones used in touhou games do anyway.

Oh crap didn't mean to leave the list on.
Ah well, it's a favorites list they're kinda public to start with.


Winning an argument against a sjw.


HypnoBitch said:
Winning an argument against a sjw.

I didn't know that was possible? ;)


InannaEloah said:
I didn't know that was possible? ;)

My main strategy is to beat them at their own game, by figuring out exactly what sets that specific SJW off and intentionally pushing all the right buttons at the same time. I've only ever used it on Tumblr and Youtube, as I am not in it to make enemies.


InannaEloah said:
I didn't know that was possible? ;)

I do it all the time.


GRAVITY FALLS

SCREEEEEECH

Also nature, animals, art and music!


Seeing others fail

BlueDingo
Privileged
7 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings missing_sample navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 25
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

When I recount all the wonderful joyous things that I was fortunate enough to experience during my childhood and the first thing they say afterwards is "How are you still alive?!".


You know what makes me happy is seeing self-described anti-SJWs and tryhard cynics get shown up, but that's just me.


LumenSageAlexander said:
You know what makes me happy is seeing self-described anti-SJWs and tryhard cynics get shown up, but that's just me.

Don't know if that's against me, but I'm not a cynic, nor am I anti-sjw. I just find sjw's annoying as fuck because they white knight and everything.


HypnoBitch said:
Don't know if that's against me, but I'm not a cynic, nor am I anti-sjw. I just find sjw's annoying as fuck because they white knight and everything.

Mostly I'm wary of the out-of-nowhere cracks against 'SJWs' because depending on who you ask it can mean completely different things, and it's thrown around so willy-nilly against people that it's difficult to gauge who/what they mean when they talk shit about them.

Like from my perspective an 'SJW' is a person who wants people to treat eachother with basic human respect regardless of race, gender, sexuality, creed, etc.

Anyway this is veering heavily off-topic so to get away from that, I'll point out that another thing that makes me happy is awesome pictures of things like Angels and Paladins.

I honestly don't see enough of either lately.

My aesthetic could probably be summed up as either Holy Cyberpunk or Holy Post-Apocalyptic, depending on my mood.


LumenSageAlexander said:
Mostly I'm wary of the out-of-nowhere cracks against 'SJWs' because depending on who you ask it can mean completely different things, and it's thrown around so willy-nilly against people that it's difficult to gauge who/what they mean when they talk shit about them.

Like from my perspective an 'SJW' is a person who wants people to treat eachother with basic human respect regardless of race, gender, sexuality, creed, etc.

Anyway this is veering heavily off-topic so to get away from that, I'll point out that another thing that makes me happy is awesome pictures of things like Angels and Paladins.

I honestly don't see enough of either lately.

My aesthetic could probably be summed up as either Holy Cyberpunk or Holy Post-Apocalyptic, depending on my mood.

K... I like freshly baked brownies.


HypnoBitch said:
K... I like freshly baked brownies.

I do too.


LumenSageAlexander said:
I do too.

Especially with double fudge in the middle layer~<3


HypnoBitch said:
Especially with double fudge in the middle layer~<3

I like 'em with peanut butter in the middle.

I also love the fuck out of the kind of fancy ramen you can only find in Asian specialty grocery stores.

('Cuz I can't lie, I'm a fucking weeb.)


LumenSageAlexander said:
I like 'em with peanut butter in the middle.

I also love the fuck out of the kind of fancy ramen you can only find in Asian specialty grocery stores.

('Cuz I can't lie, I'm a fucking weeb.)

I love ramen too. I wish I could still have it.

Furrin_Gok said:
Check out this hidden video, expecially if you're a fan of Chrono Trigger's music as well.

And now I'm in the Black MIDI fandom.


LumenSageAlexander said:
I like 'em with peanut butter in the middle.

I also love the fuck out of the kind of fancy ramen you can only find in Asian specialty grocery stores.

('Cuz I can't lie, I'm a fucking weeb.)

Weebs for life. Never go back~<3


Playing Warhammer Vermintide while listening to Danger zone on repeat.


A vanilla ice cream cone with sprinkles. Still gets me to this day.


HsTheBraixen said:
A vanilla ice cream cone with sprinkles. Still gets me to this day.

Adobo chicken.

My mom used to make it a lot as a kid.