Siral_Exan said:
Tomorrow is my birthday.

Happy birthday now then :v

O16
25 days ago
abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate anthro arcanine avalugg bastiodon beartic bovine canine cranidos eeveelution excadrill feathered_wings feathers feline feral floatzel gengar gogoat hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res insect_wings jellicent kingdra leavanny lillipup lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster nidoking nintendo nosepass onix panpour pansage pansear pidgeotto piloswine pokémon poliwrath raichu rodent roserade scyther slaking solrock starmie steelix swanna sylveon torkoal tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog weezing whirlipede wings zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

Rating: Safe
Score: 44
User: Rad_Dudesman
Date: February 28, 2016

Sorrowless said:
How many animals live past 20?

Various actually; list:

Tardigrades (suspended animation), sponges, cheloniis, crocodilians, ostriches, multiple deep sea fishes, lobsters, oysters, camels, guanacos, elephants, some lungfishes, cetaceans, many parrots, corals, some hydras etc.

Curiosity: if I am not wrong, the oldest animal registered was an oyster, which was over 400 years old (animals with no true tissues and/or with colonial life weren't considered, but some of these may live thousands years).

O16
25 days ago
abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate anthro arcanine avalugg bastiodon beartic bovine canine cranidos eeveelution excadrill feathered_wings feathers feline feral floatzel gengar gogoat hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res insect_wings jellicent kingdra leavanny lillipup lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster nidoking nintendo nosepass onix panpour pansage pansear pidgeotto piloswine pokémon poliwrath raichu rodent roserade scyther slaking solrock starmie steelix swanna sylveon torkoal tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog weezing whirlipede wings zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

Happy birthday, Siral_Exan Birthday_Rat_Siral.

Sorrowless said:
Good point. At least the misery would have ended.

"Wow my life is finally at a point where I don't actively want to die.

Time to die I guess."

Birthday_Rat_Siral said:
Tomorrow is my birthday.

Happy bday!

O16 said:
Various actually; list:

Tardigrades (suspended animation), sponges, cheloniis, crocodilians, ostriches, multiple deep sea fishes, lobsters, oysters, camels, guanacos, elephants, some lungfishes, cetaceans, many parrots, corals, some hydras etc.

Curiosity: if I am not wrong, the oldest animal registered was an oyster, which was over 400 years old (animals with no true tissues and/or with colonial life weren't considered, but some of these may live thousands years).

Oh, you think you're clever. I know there is a bunch of animals who live up to 30 or more. Now let's compare that to those who don't.

Ratte said:
"Wow my life is finally at a point where I don't actively want to die.

Time to die I guess."

Life ain't fair

O16
25 days ago

Sorrowless said:
Oh, you think you're clever. I know there is a bunch of animals who live up to 30 or more. Now let's compare that to those who don't.

I know perfectly that animals who live over two decades aren't even close to be the majority; I just tried to answer your question.

O16
25 days ago

Sorrowless said:
Life ain't fair

'Fair' is a consept created by society, and the universe will never just bow down before our poor concepts.

Sorrowless said:

Sorrowless said:
Life ain't fair

I think you need to take a few deep breaths

O16 said:
'Fair' is a consept created by society, and the universe will never just bow down before our poor concepts.

Yup. That's part of the point.

Fenrick said:
I think you need to take a few deep breaths

Larger oxygen consumption kills you faster :<

I came across a plasma-infused assault rifle in Fallout 4. It was base model, so I did a mod transplant from a maxed-out regular assault rifle I had. I now have a maxed-out plasma-infused assault rifle.

I have finally found the perfect Jimmie Rustler.

But I am sad that "Rootie Tootie Point 'n Shooty" is too long of a weapon name.

O16
25 days ago

Sorrowless said:
Larger oxygen consumption kills you faster :<

I will try to take this as a compliment (elucidation ).

Birthday_Rat_Siral said:
being both left-handed and ambidextrous. Lefties get to make the joke "that coffee mug is right handed" while sipping out of their lefties' coffee mug (it has a hole so people with their right hand get coffee on them when tilting it), and the real problem like my multitool is right handed for the blade...

Hardly anyone ever thinks about us lefties. It's always right-handed scissors, can openers, ice-cream scoops, those chairs with a mini-desk attached to the right side, etc. Left-handed musicians get hit hard with this. If you don't bring your own left-handed guitar, you're gonna have to either restring a right-handed one, play a right-handed one upside-down or not play at all. You a left-handed drummer? Have fun rearranging the drum kit. A left-handed pianist doesn't stand a chance. I know left-handed version of most things exist (yes, even the piano ), but they're hardly ever available.

At least sheet metal workers don't have this problem. Tin snips for each side are usually found together and most of the other tools can go both ways.

Don't the leftist just become really good at using their right hand?

Sorrowless said:
Don't the leftist just become really good at using their right hand?

Lefties have a greater chance at birth to also be ambidextrous, but even with that you need to "learn" it. In either or, you need to adapt to the fact that you are no longer using your dominant hand. If you get told to do something with The hand that isn't your main hand, it will show signs: curving inwards to compensate, lighter/heavier lines, angled letters; the most obvious is you perform the actions slower, especially with writing or hand-eye coordination tasks.

It's a novelty trick if you have specifically designed tools for your dominant hand, unless (for one example) you suffer from hand cramps when using a hand for extended periods of times.

BlueDingo said:
... those chairs with a mini-desk attached to the right side, etc. Left-handed musicians get hit hard with this.

Those things are evil... even with left-handed variant both of them are too small for proper writing, and it makes me glad I invested in a hard, leather-bound folder and outright asked the teacher if it was OK to write on this.

They fuckin' axed Bill O'Reilly! WHOO! Not a motherfucking SECOND too soon, if you ask me.

LumenSageAlexander said:
They fuckin' axed Bill O'Reilly! WHOO! Not a motherfucking SECOND too soon, if you ask me.

You love celebrating the misfortunes of others, don't you?

BlueDingo said:
You love celebrating the misfortunes of others, don't you?

He did it to himself, bruh. It just took this long for his shitty behavior to catch up with him.

treos
3 days ago
2016 bandanna cel_shading dry_bones glowing glowing_eyes gradient_background hi_res itoruna koopa mario_bros nintendo scalie simple_background solo undead video_games

Score: 19
User: Itoruna
Date: August 16, 2016

LumenSageAlexander said:
He did it to himself, bruh. It just took this long for his shitty behavior to catch up with him.

got an article or video link for those of us who don't watch the news all the time?

treos said:
got an article or video link for those of us who don't watch the news all the time?

Sure.

treos
3 days ago
2016 bandanna cel_shading dry_bones glowing glowing_eyes gradient_background hi_res itoruna koopa mario_bros nintendo scalie simple_background solo undead video_games

Score: 19
User: Itoruna
Date: August 16, 2016

LumenSageAlexander said:
Sure.

well, that sucks to hear but stuff like sexual harassment will probably catch up to you sooner or later.

LumenSageAlexander said:

That snarky, self-aggrandizing, narcissistic immature brat excuse for a "man" finally got what was coming to him? This is definitely good news. I'm happy to find out about it too. Thanks for sharing.

Beards. There's just something about a well-groomed man-hedge that makes me feel less unhappy when I see it.

BlueDingo said:
Beards. There's just something about a well-groomed man-hedge that makes me feel less unhappy when I see it.

If I ever lose my hair, I plan to grow a goatee just because beard.