This topic is locked.

Moon_Moon said:
The fact that I can't play overwatch because lucioball has totally bricked my game.
Come on Blizzard, you know better.

today was the garrosh update on hots and it was down all day from bugs and repatches till a few hours ago

blizz rn: http://bit.ly/2vknhSx

BlueDingo
Privileged
4 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

When you either read something or think about something while typing and end up typing the thing you read/thought about instead of the thing you were supposed to type, leading to blunders like this.

I would've put this in the cringe/facepalm thread because this is a facepalm moment but that's locked now.

I have no more patience for crap

google, you've done fucked up big time...

BlueDingo
Privileged
4 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

treos said:
I have no more patience for crap

google, you've done fucked up big time...

That video is 4 months old. They're trying to fuck us over even harder now. Good thing alternatives to google exist, like DuckDuckGo and Vidme.

korn's latest album ends

BlueDingo said:
That video is 4 months old. They're trying to fuck us over even harder now. Good thing alternatives to google exist, like DuckDuckGo and Vidme.

4 months? what are you talking about? the video i linked was uploaded 11 hours ago as of my typing this post. Sargon also uploaded a video on the topic 4 hours ago.

What Can We Do?

BlueDingo
Privileged
4 months ago

treos said:
4 months? what are you talking about? the video i linked was uploaded 11 hours ago as of my typing this post. Sargon also uploaded a video on the topic 4 hours ago.

What Can We Do?

I misread the date as "Apr 9" instead of "Aug 9". My bad.

All right this one always gets me upset. I'll be surfing yiff out there, only looking for the soloF or lesbian stuff, stroking myself along, almost getting there, the pics getting hotter and hotter... And a picture with a DICK shows up despite the filter! Then that's just a huge boner-killer, and I have to start again. If it's labelled [F] or [F/F] then I EXPECT to see NO DICKS!!!

ConnoisseurOfYiff said:
All right this one always gets me upset. I'll be surfing yiff out there, only looking for the soloF or lesbian stuff, stroking myself along, almost getting there, the pics getting hotter and hotter... And a picture with a DICK shows up despite the filter! Then that's just a huge boner-killer, and I have to start again. If it's labelled [F] or [F/F] then I EXPECT to see NO DICKS!!!

tossing in -male in the tag search should help with that.

Thirtyeight said:

Talking other sites that aren't as thorough as this one but thanks anyway

Only being able to vote 10 times in an hour when there's so many up and down arrows that need clicking.

Conversing with a few people on xbooru and rule 34, and suddenly those people stop speaking to me in the middle of a rp or conversation with no reason what so ever. These same people just vanish and don't return at all. (You don't see any comments from them since the day they joined, you don't see forum posts, nothing).

BlueDingo
Privileged
4 months ago

ConnoisseurOfYiff said:

Thirtyeight said:

And -intersex or whatever the other sites use. -penis also helps.

ConnoisseurOfYiff said:

ConnoisseurOfYiff said:
Talking other sites that aren't as thorough as this one but thanks anyway

Gelbooru definitely has that problem, since almost all tags used for females are used for futanari as well. I think the only one that isn't is "yuri" and even that still appears on futa images sometimes.

ConnoisseurOfYiff said:

Trying to find f/f stuff without dicks or strap-ons or dildos is a special brand of hell.

BlueDingo
Privileged
4 months ago

111111111 said:
Trying to find f/f stuff without dicks or strap-ons or dildos is a special brand of hell.

It's kinda funny how that works out. Even when there're no dudes around, a chick still ends up getting penetrated.

111111111 said:

https://e926.net/post/index/1/female%25-2Ffemale%20-sex_toy%20-dildo%20-strap_on

This should work out for you.

BlueDingo
Privileged
4 months ago

Even innocent men are guilty in the eyes of college star chambers

RIP Due process.

2:31 - Funny, I thought stereotyping women was a bad thing. Why are they allowed to do it?

Rude employees. I went to Walmart today and saw a cart of unopened boxes. One of them caught my eye. It said "Hot Wheels- 12 pieces." I'd never seen a case of Hot Wheels with 12 pieces written on the box, so I looked at it out of curiosity. I was just turning it, looking for an indicator of the contents, not opening it or anything. This rude old hag of an employee comes up and snaps at me. "This is to be worked on," she said. I walked away and told her she shouldn't treat customers like that. She played dumb. She could have said "please don't touch" or "we're working on this at the moment. Please wait," but she had to be rude about it. I should have talked to a manager, but I was in a hurry. Why do old people think they can talk down to young people like that? This is in stark contrastto a Walmart I went to a few days ago. There was an unopened case that I went through with no issue.

TL;DR I hate rude employees.

This sites rude incompetent staff. Knotty_Curls in particular. Been bullied by the bastard recently.

PEACEWOLF123 said:
This h1.SITE'S rude incompetent staff. Knotty_Curls in particular. Been bullied by the bastard recently.

People who make up accusations.

Yes, I know the 'Saving DNP' part of the Spamming/Trolling rule sounds like bullshit. That's why I'm talking with staff about getting it changed to its own category. I even told you this in DMail, hoping that something like this would not happen.

PEACEWOLF123 said:
This sites rude incompetent staff. Knotty_Curls in particular. Been bullied by the bastard recently.

I don't see how having a rule against piracy is bullying people.

Furrin_Gok said:
I don't see how having a rule against piracy is bullying people.

funny how the entire booru is built around infringing copyright by reposting artistic works.

fewrahuxo said:
funny how the entire booru is built around infringing copyright by reposting artistic works.

Reposting with permissions. It's listed in the guidelines, if you're ignoring it, that's your fault, not the booru's.

• Art the original artist has given you permission to post here

fewrahuxo said:

It's absolutely not, lol. Like Furrin said... if an artist wants their stuff off, it gets deleted.

Dogenzaka
Privileged
4 months ago

People who refuse to source when they get the image directly from an artist's page. I'll never understand it.

Dogenzaka said:
People who refuse to source when they get the image directly from an artist's page. I'll never understand it.

or those who source and don't put the artist tag (either leaving it blank or putting unknown_artist) when the artist name is right there at the source in plain site.

this can be especially bad when pixiv is the source since you can see the artist name right in plain sight the moment the page loads.