This topic is locked.

BlueDingo
Privileged
4 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

JoeX said:
Hooooooooly fuck. http://www.skepticalob.com/2017/07/autism-bleach-and-pre-rational-beliefs-about-illness.html?

That grammar suggests either the parent is more mentally damaged than the child she's supposedly treating or this is a poe.

ಠ_ಠ what. the. FUCK?!

gamefly did it AGAIN! they skipped the first 3 games in my queue AGAIN!

thankfully, gamespot has nice tech support so... maybe an email asking about this will yield an answer. if not, i have 3 other games in my queue after this and if these in the first 3 slots don't ship after that, it'll start looking quite suspicious.

well, more than it already does.

BlueDingo said:
That grammar suggests either the parent is more mentally damaged than the child she's supposedly treating or this is a poe.

it's real. i used to know a few victims of this. it was very common in the 90s here. those kids are all dead. none of them made it to adolescence.

JoeX said:
Hooooooooly fuck. http://www.skepticalob.com/2017/07/autism-bleach-and-pre-rational-beliefs-about-illness.html?

can they get the quack doctor and/or parents on murder when the child eventually dies of bleach poisoning?

BlueDingo
Privileged
4 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

treos said:
can they get the quack doctor and/or parents on murder when the child eventually dies of bleach poisoning?

I don't know, but they can get him for malpractice.

My roommate, people who compare memes to real-life rape, drama, excessive negativity, people who think they're nice by exaggerating things, people who try to censor my controversial beliefs if I'm not purposely being offensive, and people who constantly call things 'cringe' or 'cancer', like sheesh shut the heck up, not everything in the world is amazing, we all have some types of issues and you're only making things harder for your own amusement dude.

There are many other things that annoy me, but these things mainly are what piss me off. I just want to have fun and be an edgy dork. I don't want guilt tripping hounds taking everything way too seriously. I don't want teenagers bringing everybody down with insults or rude shit. If you're 'normal', fine, don't force me to be normal ya dickwad. Thanks!

JoeX said:

I guess autisim runs in the family. Those kids need to be placed into protective custody and the parents should be thrown in prison so they can get the shit kicked out of them by inmates.

ThoughtCrime said:
I guess autisim runs in the family. Those kids need to be placed into protective custody and the parents should be thrown in prison so they can get the shit kicked out of them by inmates.

I think the punishment should fit the crime. They should be slowly poisoned the same way.

hmmm... huh, i never noticed that before now.

looks like you can click this little "shipping preferences" thing on gamefly and have them hold your queue for up to 3 or 7 days until the highest ranked items in your queue get shipped.

yeah, that might work. sure, i can wait up to a week after sending back these 2 games (not going to jst do that as soon as they come in of course. that'd be dumb).

ThoughtCrime said:

It actually does run in the family. It's genetic.

Windows 10 Creators Update Problems, Privacy Invasion & Petition for Change

3 month old video but it looks like windows 10 is still the spyware OS.

on the one hand, it's good that they're now telling people a lot of the different info they're gathering on you but on the other hand that's probably even more reason to avoid the spyware OS.

kamimatsu said:
It actually does run in the family. It's genetic.

B-but this picture on Facebook told me it's caused by vaccines!!!11!

treos said:
Windows 10 Creators Update Problems, Privacy Invasion & Petition for Change

3 month old video but it looks like windows 10 is still the spyware OS.

on the one hand, it's good that they're now telling people a lot of the different info they're gathering on you but on the other hand that's probably even more reason to avoid the spyware OS.

Windows 10 doesn't "spy" on you any more than Apple and Google's OS's do.

Read this article.

BlueDingo
Privileged
4 months ago

BlackLicorice said:
B-but this picture on Facebook told me it's caused by vaccines!!!11!

The first one got it from vaccines. The others inherit it.

BlackLicorice said:

Read this article.

read what, some BS article that tries to make it sound as if this is all some big conspiracy theory despite the piles of evidence that can be found with a few simple google searches? actually, i'll save you some time.

forum #165894 the fun starts with ∑asyZ's imgur link on page 2 then my first post on the same page and it just keeps on going from there. read through all of that thread and then tell me if it's still a conspiracy theory.

Azula_Arktandr said:
Related, #15: 7th grade special-ed student was expelled for defamation, and forced her to write an apology letter to the perpetrator, among other things.

Yeeeeeeah, people in the US are retarded, I could see this going either way.

That's some Grade A bullshit right there. I hope those twunts that run that school suffer the same fate in a dark alley.

BlueDingo
Privileged
4 months ago

Azula_Arktandr said:
Related, #15: 7th grade special-ed student was expelled for defamation, and forced her to write an apology letter to the perpetrator, among other things.

"#8: Texting in class"

I don't see anything wrong with tha-

"then she was arrested"

Wait, what?

BlackLicorice said:

Read this article.

apple is too.

This entire YouTube channel is rage-inducing. https://youtu.be/NuAK4de83A4
Judging from the titles, you can tell that this guy is unreasonably stupid.

BlueDingo
Privileged
4 months ago

JoeX said:

Typical attention whore, acting like a cunt just to start drama. Best thing you can do is not acknowledge his existence.

LOL, the approval rating on just about every video is <20%.

Azula_Arktandr said:

yes, yes they are...and i live in the US.

actually, people here are so stupid that they're attacking trump for saying "illegal aliens" instead of "undocumented immigrants" when talking about people crossing our borders illegally.

those people and those that support sanctuary cities are largely defending criminals (of course, #notallX are criminals obviously but a whole lot of them are.) who come here from other countries! i can't begin to comprehend the sheer stupidity it takes for this kind of stuff to happen.

JoeX said:

......wtf? "boonk flexed army vet out of $1000 and rolex"

flexed? has the word "flexed" been transformed into a retard slang term now? or am i being confused by the uh...scam?

BlueDingo
Privileged
4 months ago

treos said:
......wtf? "boonk flexed army vet out of $1000 and rolex"

flexed? has the word "flexed" been transformed into a retard slang term now? or am i being confused by the uh...scam?

Probably. A lot of ebonics involves using english words in entirely different ways to everyone else which can get quite confusing.

Like I'm one to talk, using aussie slang all the time.

YouTube's New Censorship Will Creep You Out

so...censorship and now we can expect our search results to be manipulated... seriously, is there a good alternative to youtube yet? if not, we need one NOW.

and since google now owns youtube (or has that changed?), we can likely expect to see the search result manipulation happen on google too.

yeah...sorry, thought police but i like knowing the truth and seeing what I want to see, not what someone else decides i should see. since it's pretty easy to guess what they would consider "violent or extremist". >.> right, bluedingo?

i guess with these changes being made, we can now expect to see even more ACTUAL violent and extremist and/or indoctrination content popping up.

treos said:
YouTube's New Censorship Will Creep You Out

so...censorship and now we can expect our search results to be manipulated... seriously, is there a good alternative to youtube yet? if not, we need one NOW.

and since google now owns youtube (or has that changed?), we can likely expect to see the search result manipulation happen on google too.

yeah...sorry, thought police but i like knowing the truth and seeing what I want to see, not what someone else decides i should see. since it's pretty easy to guess what they would consider "violent or extremist". >.> right, bluedingo?

i guess with these changes being made, we can now expect to see even more ACTUAL violent and extremist and/or indoctrination content popping up.

This is why I always said that the term PC means "pussy censorship" for people who are nothing but pantywaist SJWs; the need to be asked "so fucking what?" when they get offended. Censorship is for over-sensitive pussies. There, I said it, sorry not sorry.

Strongbird
Contributor
4 months ago

fox_whisper85 said:
This is why I always said that the term PC means "pussy censorship" for people who are nothing but pantywaist SJWs; the need to be asked "so fucking what?" when they get offended. Censorship is for over-sensitive pussies. There, I said it, sorry not sorry.

Meanwhile, film and cable television have a history of 'indecency' censorship to cater to conservative parents that demand the rest of the world become a safe haven for their children, regardless of whether or not that involves actively censoring entertainment designed from the ground up for adults.

That behavior comes from both ends of the political spectrum: from left-leaning groups who demand content be PC and inoffensive to an overly restrictive degree, to right-leaning groups who want everything to be Christian and sanitized to the point of losing any potential edge. I'd definitely recommend brushing up on the history of censorship in media in the US and understanding that it's nothing new; to the contrary, it's been a thorn in the side of all media for a while now, and it's unlikely to go away until we have more aggressively coarse and direct figures like Carlin showing the general public that cursing's not a crime.

Strongbird said:
Meanwhile, film and cable television have a history of 'indecency' censorship to cater to conservative parents that demand the rest of the world become a safe haven for their children, regardless of whether or not that involves actively censoring entertainment designed from the ground up for adults.

That behavior comes from both ends of the political spectrum: from left-leaning groups who demand content be PC and inoffensive to an overly restrictive degree, to right-leaning groups who want everything to be Christian and sanitized to the point of losing any potential edge. I'd definitely recommend brushing up on the history of censorship in media in the US and understanding that it's nothing new; to the contrary, it's been a thorn in the side of all media for a while now, and it's unlikely to go away until we have more aggressively coarse and direct figures like Carlin showing the general public that cursing's not a crime.

I just think either political extreme's view is asinine and convoluted, there has to be a compromise somewhere. People need to grow thicker skin and stop hiding behind their mother's skirt fro a change.

BlueDingo
Privileged
4 months ago

The best instance of censorship I've seen is the sex scene in Crank: High Voltage. Apparently, having a giant horse's penis fully erect, zoomed in and gliding across the screen in slow motion for about 10 seconds uncensored is a-ok but showing a human penis zoomed out so far that you probably can't see it for about one second is so indecent and offensive that it requires half the guy's body to be censored out. Double standards, much?

Wait, maybe that's what we have to do: Give all naked guys horse dicks and we won't have to censor them.