treos said:
ugh, hate it when that happens. what kind of opponent are you up against this time? is it yet another of those who can't separate fiction from irl? cause we all know how fun they are. >.>

and on an unrelated note, i saw someone try and use the word "atheist" as an insult in a comment on youtube earlier. that was a first for me.

In a way, I kinda feel like the whole wide world is my opponent this time around, because an accusation of pedophilia can ruin people's lives since there's so much crap where people think that feeling the attraction is the same thing as committing the crime. It's like you just got cut off on the freeway by some idiotic driver and you feel like ramming his car at 100mph, and by these people's logic, you've actually done it even though you haven't done it.

And I'm curious: was the "atheist" insult directed at an atheist? Knowing how some folks on Youtube can be, it wouldn't surprise me. XD


Joy Lane
Being a cuck
Not getting fries with my McNuggets

I'm so angry idk what i'm going to do

But seriously, the cuck throws a bitch fit, offs an old dude (who dindu nuffin) while filming it and then uplaods it facebook. Yet somehow the police and fbi aren't able to push a warrant through, so they track him by his phone or car (a new ford focus with gps). Thankfully a cashier at mcdonald's notice the cuck and notified the police who knows how long it would of been before they found him. Too bad the guy wasn't a politician or the NSA would of been top it right away.


InannaEloah said:
Why? We all know what these initials mean (unless you can somehow mistake male circumcision for Metro Goldwyn Mayer), and they're heckuva lot easier to write out than the full names.

Actually, whenever I think of male circumcision, Metro Goldwyn Mayer pops into my head and vice versa.


InannaEloah said:
People who mislabel things online and then get all bent out of shape when you remind them that wanting to commit a crime is not the same thing as actually committing the crime.

Twitter right now they've got some dipshit claiming that pedophilia is fucking kids... and no, it's actually not. It's wanting to fuck kids, but it is not actually fucking kids.

You're also correct in this way: wanting to commit a crime can come with the restraint to know not to. I've been known to zero in on exactly how to psychologically break anyone, but I'm not guilty of gaslighting because I don't do it, either because I know it's wrong or because people I hate enough to think about like that aren't worth the effort I'd have to put in.

And because pedophilia is to raping children what a rectangle is to a square. All child-rapists are pedophiles, but the reverse is not true, and like anyone with urges that can be criminal in nature, self-restraint can be used. The actual criminal act is "Statutory Rape", though possession of child pornography is another one if the child is a real person or a live action character played by a child. Then there's the argument over what constitutes pornography.

The other thing is that liking fictional characters who are fictional children not tied to real people, isn't pedophilia.

Also, while this last point is just semantics, a fetish for teenagers is ephebophilia, not pedophilia, though the two can overlap.

Like any violent urge (statutory rape is rape, so it is an act of violence), people can learn to avoid giving into it. I wouldn't know how difficult that particular one can be, but impossible isn't just something that's pretty hard. Impossible is eating the sun.

treos
Member
3 days ago
2016 bandanna cel_shading dry_bones glowing glowing_eyes gradient_background hi_res itoruna koopa mario_bros nintendo scalie simple_background solo undead video_games

Rating: Safe
Score: 19
User: Itoruna
Date: August 16, 2016

InannaEloah said:
And I'm curious: was the "atheist" insult directed at an atheist? Knowing how some folks on Youtube can be, it wouldn't surprise me. XD

yeah, it was aimed at one. actually, the insult was "weak atheist" which leads me to wonder which is weaker, the one being insulted or the one saying the insult. i'd say the one using the insult is the weaker of the 2. >.>


treos said:
yeah, it was aimed at one. actually, the insult was "weak atheist" which leads me to wonder which is weaker, the one being insulted or the one saying the insult. i'd say the one using the insult is the weaker of the 2. >.>

Oh, the "weak atheist" thing. Yeah, that makes sense now. For some folks atheism is a belief rather than a non-belief. Those types are the "Strong Atheists," and unfortunately that kind of active belief tends to make people more fanatical. For someone like that, "weak atheist" could be a real way of insulting people.


InannaEloah said:
Oh, the "weak atheist" thing. Yeah, that makes sense now. For some folks atheism is a belief rather than a non-belief. Those types are the "Strong Atheists," and unfortunately that kind of active belief tends to make people more fanatical. For someone like that, "weak atheist" could be a real way of insulting people.

That would explain a lot of times I've seen it. Had been told I was one when I said I'm Agnostic, but leaning toward Misotheism, except for one person who thought it meant I must apparently worship the devil.


kamimatsu said:
That would explain a lot of times I've seen it. Had been told I was one when I said I'm Agnostic, but leaning toward Misotheism, except for one person who thought it meant I must apparently worship the devil.

Yeah, there's a lot of folks who mislabel things like that. Like the people who claim that Luciferianism is the same thing as Satanism, or that Rock musicians sold their soul to the devil to gain their fame because they "obviously" didn't work for it. Stuff like this is one of the reasons I rarely tell people my own beliefs. Half the time when I state an opinion on any given thing people just assume I'm [insert belief here] and almost nothing is going to change their minds.

treos
Member
3 days ago
2016 bandanna cel_shading dry_bones glowing glowing_eyes gradient_background hi_res itoruna koopa mario_bros nintendo scalie simple_background solo undead video_games

Rating: Safe
Score: 19
User: Itoruna
Date: August 16, 2016

gelbooru

wow, gelbooru...desperate for money much? even with Ublock origin, self-destructing cookies, and disconnect active, gelbooru's ads are STILL unblockable. i see 6 ads on that page alone and 4 of them are animated (silent thankfully).

well, i won't be going there again.


treos said:
gelbooru

wow, gelbooru...desperate for money much? even with Ublock origin, self-destructing cookies, and disconnect active, gelbooru's ads are STILL unblockable. i see 6 ads on that page alone and 4 of them are animated (silent thankfully).

well, i won't be going there again.

They also removed downvotes for images and voting in general for comments.


InannaEloah said:
Half the time when I state an opinion on any given thing people just assume I'm [insert belief here] and almost nothing is going to change their minds.

I actually was one of those people who made that assumption about you a while back on another site, so I've been on both ends. Sorry about that, by the way. I was kind of a dick to you back then.


InannaEloah said:
Half the time when I state an opinion on any given thing people just assume I'm [insert belief here] and almost nothing is going to change their minds.

Funny how you never see people do that when you say something they like or agree with.

treos
Member
3 days ago
2016 bandanna cel_shading dry_bones glowing glowing_eyes gradient_background hi_res itoruna koopa mario_bros nintendo scalie simple_background solo undead video_games

Rating: Safe
Score: 19
User: Itoruna
Date: August 16, 2016

BlueDingo said:
They also removed downvotes for images and voting in general for comments.

huh, mandatory ads and hugbox mode... now i have 2 reasons not to go there aside from the odd sourcing stuff.


treos said:
huh, mandatory ads and hugbox mode... now i have 2 reasons not to go there aside from the odd sourcing stuff.

Sincerely hoping that was something they did for April 1st and simply forgot to undo it.


kamimatsu said:
I actually was one of those people who made that assumption about you a while back on another site, so I've been on both ends. Sorry about that, by the way. I was kind of a dick to you back then.

Thank you. I don't remember who you were (and judging by your comment, I imagine you probably don't want to tell me), but no worries. I tend to forgive people a lot more readily than my fiery, grating personality often suggests.


InannaEloah said:
Thank you. I don't remember who you were (and judging by your comment, I imagine you probably don't want to tell me), but no worries. I tend to forgive people a lot more readily than my fiery, grating personality often suggests.

"Short fuse, small explosion" is a good philosophy in my book. Bottling things up is what makes anger last so long in the first place.

treos
Member
3 days ago
2016 bandanna cel_shading dry_bones glowing glowing_eyes gradient_background hi_res itoruna koopa mario_bros nintendo scalie simple_background solo undead video_games

Rating: Safe
Score: 19
User: Itoruna
Date: August 16, 2016

for crying out loud, youtube! give an error message of some kind or don't load the page at all!

i'm trying to get a video to load only this time everything except the VIDEO is loading. usually nothing but the video loads when the site f's up.

it's not telling me to restart my device (stupid website) so theres that at least. but i guess i'll either have to wait a little bit and try again or just download the video.

edit: well, rebooting the router didn't work so i don't know what's wrong with youtube right now.


the cognitive dissonance that must be going on in the brains of gay nazi furries


To be honest? I can mainly only be irritated these days. I eventually just got tired of being mad all the time when I was younger. Its a waste of my personal energy, but if we're talking frustrating...

People who think they understand how your mind works and try to tell you that to your face like you're a slow wit. That NEVER ceases to bother me.


Fenrick said:
the cognitive dissonance that must be going on in the brains of gay nazi furries

Doublethink is crucial to the survival of Oceania. Anything else would be doubleplusungood.


pardon my politics please but this thread is about what makes us angry and...seeing and hearing about this makes me pretty darn angry. quite pissed at those that allow it to happen AND continue to happen.

there are no words for this level of sheer madness. to think that i live in a world where shit like this happens on pretty much a daily basis is just...

an angry mob attacking and fire bombing a police car. 2 clips after that showing POLICE fleeing from large armed gangs. then a gang savagely beating someone...

if anyone on this site is from france. i feel bad for you. no country deserves this and no one deserves to live in such conditions that fearing for your life is just an every day thing.


treos said:
pardon my politics please but this thread is about what makes us angry and...seeing and hearing about this makes me pretty darn angry. quite pissed at those that allow it to happen AND continue to happen.

there are no words for this level of sheer madness. to think that i live in a world where shit like this happens on pretty much a daily basis is just...

an angry mob attacking and fire bombing a police car. 2 clips after that showing POLICE fleeing from large armed gangs. then a gang savagely beating someone...

if anyone on this site is from france. i feel bad for you. no country deserves this and no one deserves to live in such conditions that fearing for your life is just an every day thing.

WTF is it with the cops out there? Are they not allowed to fight back or something?

And judging by the commentary on the video, I have to wonder what is going through this Marcon's mind that he is basically saying "screw you" to his constituents. Because he obviously doesn't care about his countrymen.