People who complain at mcdonalds.

People who order at mcdonalds.

Double think and hypocrisy that spews from libs constantly

The fucking Autocorrect on my phone does the retarded "it learns what you type regularly so it auto fills you stuff in" bullshit.

You know what I type fucking regularly? Typos. You know what my fucking Autocorrect is always changing words that are correct and proper? To words that are completely fucking different but have the same first 3 letters. Or a fucking typo

It's fucking dumbasses with their retarded ideas for fuckface people.

BlueDingo
Privileged
9 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 26
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

People who make consecutive posts within hours of each other when an edit feature is available.

RusterFuck said:
Double think and hypocrisy that spews from libs constantly

Oldthinkers unbellyfeel PolCor

Do you wanna fucking go m8

BlueDingo
Privileged
9 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

RusterFuck said:
Do you wanna fucking go m8

Are you talking to me or Munkelzahn?

Munkelzahn said:
Oldthinkers unbellyfeel PolCor

translation_request

People who act like Republican is synonymous with Conservative, and/or that Democrat is synonymous with Liberal.

The lack of hyenas on webpages without hyenas.

InannaEloah said:
People who act like Republican is synonymous with Conservative, and/or that Democrat is synonymous with Liberal.

Ridiculous partisanship in general. American politics are needlessly binary. For instance, not wanting to ban guns based on arguments that could generously be described as ignorant means that I would have to align myself against gay marriage and a health care system that I feel the people are in need of at this point.
And this isn't just for the presidency. The majority of politicians set themselves up this way because apparently attacking the other side's values is more important to the modern voter than giving them representation.

U u U u U u U

u U u U u U u

U u U u U u U

u U u U u U u

U u U u U u U
u U u U u U u

        it's you        

BlueDingo said:
translation_request

People need newspeak translated for them. Oh the times /s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Newspeak_words#Bellyfeel

PolCor obviously means Political Correctness.

Fenrick said:
Ridiculous partisanship in general. American politics are needlessly binary. For instance, not wanting to ban guns based on arguments that could generously be described as ignorant means that I would have to align myself against gay marriage and a health care system that I feel the people are in need of at this point.

Yup. Same is true for religion and education. Be in favor of making evolution an elective course instead of a required one in high school and you've just become a Fanatic Young Earth Creationist Fundamentalist Whacko, despite the fact that Creationism never even entered your mind let alone got written down in any of your comments.

Couldn't be that you're just tired of seeing high school kids being used as pawns in a religious feud, or that you think that most high schoolers have no real use for Evolution 101 because they're too busy thinking about where they're going to get their first job and so on. Nooo, it's all because you're a Biblical Literalist who wants to turn the USA into a Dominionist Christian Theocracy. Too much willful ignorance, too much fearmongering, and too many people using debates like this as a means of comparing their dick size online.

hslugs said:
People need newspeak translated for them.

o_O what is this "newspeak" you speak of? a new form of moon language?

also...the various governments in europe and reading news related to european countries.

that one article i saw on the gatestone institute website was a rather fitting description. "Europe: Let's Self-Destruct!"

like, seriously...what is wrong with those people? it's ridiculous. they do more to hurt their own native population(s) and take away their rights than they do to help them these days.

(google) britain: "Britain has passed the 'most extreme surveillance law ever passed in a democracy'"

canada: "Canada Wants Software Backdoors, Mandatory Decryption Capability And Records Storage"

canada...why are you trying to help the criminals? in particular, hackers.

no offense to any canadians here but your government...is missing it's brain or maybe it just has it turned around backwards or something.

suffice it to say, i'm glad i don't live anywhere farther east than here in the US. otherwise i'd probably be long since dead by now.

-_- i really don't like living on this planet anymore. it's becoming little more than a steaming pile of flaming shit these days. increasingly so over time.

DO YOU WANNA FUCKING GO M8

RusterFuck said:
DO YOU WANNA FUCKING GO M8

FITE ME IRL!!!

rhyolite said:
I sometimes see a story about someone who has been horrible to an animal, a story of immense cruelty, I can't sleep for thinking about how much suffering has occurred, it is just horrible, Have to keep the radio on to distract me. Times of the small hours I reflect on how much of a mistake it was for the first humans to come down from the trees, start standing upright and discovering fire and flint.

^ this. Humans are screwing up this planet big time. I've been watching Planet Earth II recently and seeing how beautiful and majestic all the animals are... to think we are harming and even killing them. Whether aware or not, it is happening.

Corniscopic said:
The world.

^ Again, pretty much that.

World politics are the worst they have been since... well... since I was born (And I'm only 19!). First Brexit and now Trump.

I think furries generally care more about world peace than the general public (despite all the furry drama). Probably partly because anthropomorphic animals help us relate to other animals and nature?

ccj
9 months ago

People who use an abundance of periods within their texts to sound overly desperate. Drives me crazy when they do that.

ccj said:
People who use an abundance of periods within their texts to sound overly desperate. Drives me crazy when they do that.

do you mean...the punctuation known as an ellipsis: . . .? lol how that comes across as desperate...i do not know :P (i'm just teasing btw)

BlueDingo
Privileged
9 months ago

treos said:
do you mean...the punctuation known as an ellipsis: . . .? lol how that comes across as desperate...i do not know :P (i'm just teasing btw)

.-.. . - .----. ... / ... . . / .... --- .-- / .... . / .... .- -. -.. .-.. . ... / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

ccj said:

I can think of one user who will be angered by this post :v

ccj
9 months ago

treos said:

Naw, that doesn't really do much, but........typing......Like this....... Does......

I have to deal with that constantly.

Fenrick said:
I can think of one user who will be angered by this post :v

And I mean no offense to anybody whenever I speak, please don't kill me o-o;

in what way is criticizing a religion racist?

every time i see this in a news article it makes me want to take the diamond hard stupidity of whoever said that is racist and bash their heads in.

honestly, people like that are so far removed from reality that they're forgetting and confusing what words even mean.

treos said:
in what way is criticizing a religion racist?

This has been a thing for decades now. Long before "Islamophobia" we had any criticism of the religion of Judaism labeled as "Antisemitism."

Thing is, Jews aren't the only Semites in existence. Saddam Hussein was a semite, but he sure as hell wasn't a Jew.

And on that note:

Another thing that makes me angry is idiots who claim that the Holocaust was solely aimed at Jews, thus completely ignoring the at least 5 million non-Jews who were also systematically rounded up and murdered by the Third Reich for not being "aryan" enough.

my damn pilot light going out

Package thiefs.

Thank fuck I live in quaint bumfuck nowhere surrounded by old people. Never had a package stolen, doubt I will.

If I lived in a more populated neighborhood, I'd be taking more care in how my packages are handled and delivered.

Social justice warriors. Sure, I'm all for equality, but when you start rioting like an animal, that's when I lose respect and get pissed.

InannaEloah said:
This has been a thing for decades now. Long before "Islamophobia" we had any criticism of the religion of Judaism labeled as "Antisemitism."

o_O funny thing about that. religion isn't a race and really, the only people who have a valid reason to be called "islamophobic" would probably be atheists and gays. and even then wanting to avoid muslims is more a matter of self-preservation than fear. so even that doesn't really count as a... do they (whoever came up with that word) even know what the word phobia means? cause i'm fairly certain it doesn't mean what people tend to use it for.

a phobia is an irrational fear of something. i'm pretty sure that most people who get labeled as "islamophobic" aren't so much afraid of islam as they are pissed off by it.

And on that note:

Another thing that makes me angry is idiots who claim that the Holocaust was solely aimed at Jews, thus completely ignoring the at least 5 million non-Jews who were also systematically rounded up and murdered by the Third Reich for not being "aryan" enough.

what about those who wear tin foil hats and claim the holocaust never really happened? they can try but rewriting history isn't so simple. :P