This topic is locked.

SkintFire said:
World of Tanks, but mostly everything.

not to go off-topic but is that "russian bias" still a thing there? never actually played the game but i remember reading about that being a big issue in that game.

Prudes.

Thirtyeight said:
Prudes.

i don't mind prudes as long as they don't touch me

treos said:
not to go off-topic but is that "russian bias" still a thing there? never actually played the game but i remember reading about that being a big issue in that game.

Yea mostly what is annoying is that they change statistics of favourite tanks so they became weaker, but game is ok but most annoying is that I almost every time die first (get ammorecked, artillery one-shot kill you and mostly almost all enemy team is shooting at you so it is hard to defend yourself). But game like game is ok.

SkintFire said:
Yea mostly what is annoying is that they change statistics of favourite tanks so they became weaker, but game is ok but most annoying is that I almost every time die first (get ammorecked, artillery one-shot kill you and mostly almost all enemy team is shooting at you so it is hard to defend yourself). But game like game is ok.

:/ doesn't sound like a game i'd want to play. why would anyone want to play a game with the odds so far against them? that doesn't sound fun to me at all.

Munkelzahn said:
i don't mind prudes as long as they don't touch me

I feel the same way about prunes.

treos said:
:/ doesn't sound like a game i'd want to play. why would anyone want to play a game with the odds so far against them? that doesn't sound fun to me at all.

Just a steep learning curve, those games tend to be popular with people who play a lot

Fenrick said:
I feel the same way about prunes.
Just a steep learning curve, those games tend to be popular with people who play a lot

meh, i'll stick with souls and bloodborne for now. well...soon

Knotty_Curls said:
apathy towards how male circumcision is commonplace in the United States

This, a lot. It's horrific. I hope to see it banned for unconsenting children within my lifetime, so that males can finally get the same human right to bodily integrity under the law that females already have.

Wasn't there another thread like this in the past?

Serperior09876 said:
Wasn't there another thread like this in the past?

If there was, I didn't know about it.

Ryuzaki_Izawa said:
well what do you mean

do you mean what makes us angry in principle or what makes us angry in everyday life

Just... What makes you angry. It's just a thread to get things off your chest. To let others know how you feel.

The simplest things make me angry, and that makes me angry.

to add to what i said before about people who are lazy and/or make excuses so others will do things they are capable of for them.

people who like to throw around the age excuse.

me: *picks up nearly an entire load of groceries out a car (like 10+ bags of heavy groceries and a box or 3 of sodas)*

someone older than me: "well you can do that cause your younger than me."

me: ಠ_ಠ bull! it's because i get up and exercise every now and then. not just because i'm younger.

*sits down a 20lb. dumbbell* want some help? here it is. -_- help yourself before asking me for help.

AND...SJWs...do i really have to say why? to anyone going to college: try to avoid the indoctrination. ;)

People who act high and mighty, thinking they're better than you in every way.

When I drop something or knock something over after trying to save it.

Cars in the drive thru at mcdonalds

HypnoBitch said:
What gets you angry? Post anything you'd like. Get it all off your chest in here. No arguing. Just thought this would help with anyone's stress.

I am angry when I meet people who are closed minded to everything.

Bethesda Softworks' absolute refusal to make games that work right straight out of the box... and also their punishing of PC gamers who use mods that fix the shit that Bethesda is too damn lazy to fix. If they didn't make their games half-assed in the first damn place there wouldn't be any need for Unofficial Patches that they now insist upon labeling as "cheating."

Lazy roommates that do no housework or chores.

I am talking does dishes twice in three months,
and does not even know what a vacuum even is,
kind of lazy.

Literally everything.

The little things...

...Things that shouldn't be a problem but is.

People who never give you a straight anwser or always give you an avoidant anwser because their a fucking bitch pussy fuck.

People who get on your case for some horrible thing but when you ask them what they're talking about they either say "you know exactly what you did," or they say "if you don't already know there's no point in telling you what you did."

When people decide to ignore the blacklist and go on a whinefest, complaining how much they hate the art or artist with unfounded "criticism", thinking they're somehow an expert.

SJWs, progressives, people who think 'cuntboy' is problematic and should be changed.

Also, people who bitch at me for investing in a certain company or two, that produces, maintains, and/or upgrades vehicles that the U.S. Military uses for offensive/defensive operations. Those people who say that my profiteering off the suffering, death, and oppression of those deemed to be enemies of the country. Ya know, those hippy bastards that hold a moral high ground and think that just because you are several tax brackets above what they could ever hope to be, and because you invest in companies that make attack aircraft, or because you actually like seeing our country at war so your financial status can gain a bit, but then have no problem eating fast food, and buying bulk foods, and never considering that doing so means that food, a valuble resource, is kept in excess so they can have their extra large pizza supreme, food to go to their cabinet, that would otherwise or could otherwise, go to starving countries. Those miserable people who are such hypocrites. Atleast I can sleep easy knowing that my money is put into a good cause.

Oh, and Canadians. They make me the angriest, thinking they are morally superior to their southern neighbors, acting all offended with people confuse them for americans, thinking they are the best people because they are so polite.

Marflebark said:
SJWs, progressives, people who think 'cuntboy' is problematic and should be changed.

Also, people who bitch at me for investing in a certain company or two, that produces, maintains, and/or upgrades vehicles that the U.S. Military uses for offensive/defensive operations. Those people who say that my profiteering off the suffering, death, and oppression of those deemed to be enemies of the country. Ya know, those hippy bastards that hold a moral high ground and think that just because you are several tax brackets above what they could ever hope to be, and because you invest in companies that make attack aircraft, or because you actually like seeing our country at war so your financial status can gain a bit, but then have no problem eating fast food, and buying bulk foods, and never considering that doing so means that food, a valuble resource, is kept in excess so they can have their extra large pizza supreme, food to go to their cabinet, that would otherwise or could otherwise, go to starving countries. Those miserable people who are such hypocrites. Atleast I can sleep easy knowing that my money is put into a good cause.

Oh, and Canadians. They make me the angriest, thinking they are morally superior to their southern neighbors, acting all offended with people confuse them for americans, thinking they are the best people because they are so polite.

Other than the Canadian thing, which I'm really confused about, I like you.

Marflebark said:

That first sentence, I agree with, SJWs and progressives will be the damnation of us all if they always get their way.

Marflebark said:

college as a whole and the world overall has only suffered since SJWs first appeared. not a single good thing has come of those people.

At least I can sleep easy knowing that my money is put into a good cause.

debatable but agreed on the hippie part. i doubt anyone really likes hippies.

o_O polite is certainly one way of describing them... a word starting with 'I' and ending with 'Ts' comes to mind as well. >.> well, the government anyway.

Marflebark said:

This thread is for releasing out frustrations, not bait people.

Just FYI.

Serperior09876 said:
This thread is for releasing out frustrations, not bait people.

Just FYI.

Don't. He's not baiting anyone. He's releasing frustration like everyone else.

HypnoBitch said:
Don't. He's not baiting anyone. He's releasing frustration like everyone else.

My bad.