Umbrelievable said:
I have quite a few kinks. I like Extratone/Speedcore music, I have a paw fetish, I don't find any humans or people in real life sexy or attractive that's kinda sad, really I'm highly into incest, love rimming, frotting's a favorite for me, and I lost my virginity in a public restroom.

is necrophilia one of your kinks?


Mine would be real on toon

you know if Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Cool-world, etc etc but smutty


fewrahuxo said:
is necrophilia one of your kinks?

Sex with corpses in not something I'm in to, sorry. Why?


Umbrelievable said:
Sex with corpses in not something I'm in to, sorry. Why?

Because you keep bumping threads which have gone without any activity for months.


Outside of my massive thing for doods in briefs
One that I hardly if ever share is my kink for-
Eh- "Bodily functions from the waist down" ◠‿◠;)

Let me explain myself, I'm not one of those guys who takes
it a step further with the touching and drinking and all
that stuff. I just like seeing peeps in that desperate state of release
after eating something they shouldn't have, Trying with all there might to
keep it in but inevitably...Well you know- "Let Go" haha

Along with some other aspects of this fetish, I'm still trying to
find the sexual terminology for since I really find that stuff amazing
It's possible the most out-there fetish I have. It in now way possible
matches my Love for Guys in Undies but it's a pretty close Third ◠‿╹)

1. Undies

2. Furries

3. Watersports, Messing, Etc.

And also one I would never ever-ever-ever-ever-Never ask someone to indulge
(How could you ask a dood for that haha) ╹‿╹)


Probably vore. I really like cock vore and oral vore, and I like unbirthing. Not a big fan of anal vore (I think that's because it makes me think of scat, which I am not into.) I'm kind of indifferent about absorption vore.

I'm also into puppy play and murrsuits, but I don't think that those really count as unusual fetishes around here.


I'm pretty vanilla otherwise but I've got selectively dirty kinks. Not into stuff like scat but I go crazy for musk and watersports.


Wouldn't call it a kink, but applying pressure to both of my shoulders, the chest, and the abdomen, causes a response similar to grabbing a kitten by the scruff. Apparently it's due to how I sense pressure. It also makes weighted clothing a useful sleeping aid for me.

TOV
Member
9 months ago

Notkastar said:
1. Undies

2. Furries

3. Watersports, Messing, Etc.

And also one I would never ever-ever-ever-ever-Never ask someone to indulge
(How could you ask a dood for that haha) ╹‿╹)

Its all about finding the right person to help indulge your urges.
My current partner is into all kinds of stuff and a ton of things that I'm not particularly into as well.
He has got your whole list covered and more. If you want an honest to god suggestion, try fetish bars in your area.
Try hanging out with someone that goes to one and make sure they're respectful and will watch your back.
But if you can find one with a respectable environment that focuses on being a conduit for conversation rather than just being a club atmosphere then you can make some amazing connections with some freaky people.

bluedoberdor said:
I'm also into puppy play and murrsuits, but I don't think that those really count as unusual fetishes around here.

Never had a chance to try murrsuit play but puppy play has become a recent favorite of mine, especially with my current boyfriend.
The obedience factor and complete submission to an owner is tons of fun. All of my previous partners were more on the submissive side and expected me to control the pacing and mood of most sexual interactions. I never knew how gratifying it could be to let someone else be in control and in charge until I put the collar on.

Not sure if the rest is kinda TMI so I'll spoiler it for everyone. Just be aware that I describe some recent sexual experiences of mine in minor detail.

Two other things that I have found out I'm really into now (The guy I'm currently with has introduced me to a lot of stuff) is sensory deprivation. Masks and blindfolds and stuff has become a huge turn on. I never knew how much a sound could set me off until someone started flicking a knife open next to an ear and dragging it (on the unsharpened side of course) down my face and other areas. Other tools and toys were involved but the intensity and danger involved with blades made that part extra exciting.

The other thing, which I never thought I could be into, was clamps. We played around with binder clips on pressure points and other sensitive areas. The part that I never understood about it was that the most pleasurable and intense part of that experience wasn't the act of applying them and letting them sit, but rather when you unclamp and stimulate the areas, sensitivity and blood flow is greatly increased. Part of the fun was when my partner made me count down how many clips were still attached to myself (blindfold still on) and the experience was so intense that, not only did I lose my breath more than once, but I also lost count twice when he would take off more than one at a time.


TOV said:
Its all about finding the right person to help indulge your urges.
My current partner is into all kinds of stuff and a ton of things that I'm not particularly into as well.
He has got your whole list covered and more. If you want an honest to god suggestion, try fetish bars in your area.
Try hanging out with someone that goes to one and make sure they're respectful and will watch your back.
But if you can find one with a respectable environment that focuses on being a conduit for conversation rather than just being a club atmosphere then you can make some amazing connections with some freaky people.

Took a sec to look up if this was a real thing and oh my god it is,
It freak'in is haha ◠‿◠)

Ooooooh my god~
Just had no idea fetish bars were a thing.
This is definitely going on the bucket list! ◠‿╹)


Notkastar said:
Took a sec to look up if this was a real thing and oh my god it is,
It freak'in is haha ◠‿◠)

Ooooooh my god~
Just had no idea fetish bars were a thing.
This is definitely going on the bucket list! ◠‿╹)

eh, not too surprising. after all, sex sells and that likely goes for just about any fetish out there. (ever seen the movie, Hostel?)


treos said:
eh, not too surprising. after all, sex sells and that likely goes for just about any fetish out there. (ever seen the movie, Hostel?)

Got a point there and having a place where people can meet up for that thing any time of the day in a casual setting with like minded individuals has to be racking in the cash as far as bars go.

(Also I haven't, Guessing the movie has focused on lewd bars at some point lolz ◠‿╹)


Notkastar said:
Got a point there and having a place where people can meet up for that thing any time of the day in a casual setting with like minded individuals has to be racking in the cash as far as bars go.

(Also I haven't, Guessing the movie has focused on lewd bars at some point lolz ◠‿╹)

actually...i think i might've been mistaken with that movie reference. torture aside...i'm not too sure if it has BDSM related content or anything. i might not be remembering it accurately.


I have a kink for kemono and Japanese/Korean/Asian-In-General art styles. Especially cub or chubby guys in those art styles.


Is this thread still kickin'? If so...

Any kind of erotica with Egyptian style to it gives me extra, I never understood why I have that, but its there.

And horror stuff. Not just spooky, it goes beyond that. But I have my own picks.

But here comes the most complex one that some might find relateable:
Imagining repeating same type of sexual actions or generally having sex, multiple times a day or daily, with same "partner". Or just that it goes on and on... Its like addiction you can't control.


DaxMarko said:
Any kind of erotica with Egyptian style to it gives me extra, I never understood why I have that, but its there.

You might like "Sore wa Rekishi ni Kakanaide!"


Someone I'm having a conversation with turns it to their piercings. I'm not brave enough for piercings.

Ears, nose, I ask if it hurt, they say not much, "have a feel."

Then they show me nipple piercings, same thing, I look, touch, it's all fun.

Then I'm asked if I want to see another one.

I ask where... I'm told.

"Do you want to see?" Errr... Ok.

Oh, that's, that looks interesting...

"you can touch if you want...."

...

Not sure if that's a kink or a bit of a fantasy. Or both


I have a few weird ones!

I'm into vore. This has actually been the one I've had for the longest time. It actually started when I watched that guy get eaten alive on "Jaws 3" when I was a kid.

Teeth are a big kink of mine. (I'd love to lick my partner's teeth)

I'm into rimming as well.

I'm only attracted to anthropomorphic animals (mainly foxes) so I won't ever be able to partake in any of my kinks.

But hey, it's fun to fantasize about them.


Crazyc011 said:
I have a few weird ones!

I'm into vore. This has actually been the one I've had for the longest time. It actually started when I watched that guy get eaten alive on "Jaws 3" when I was a kid.

Teeth are a big kink of mine. (I'd love to lick my partner's teeth)

I'm into rimming as well.

I'm only attracted to anthropomorphic animals (mainly foxes) so I won't ever be able to partake in any of my kinks.

But hey, it's fun to fantasize about them.

My vore fetish started with the first Jaws. I was about 9 or something.


I have quite a few, but for me my weirdest kink isn’t sexual, but it’s needing to finish a beverage or food (mostly unhealthy foods or drinks), because I feel like if I don’t, then I’ll always eat or drink in a unhealthy way when I save some left for the next day.


I have just about everything
hard_vore trampling snuff fart foot_fetish
musk(feet, armpits, breath, Butts, Groin) muscular_female(hyper or not) armpit_hair(on females) unbirthing cock_biting cbt scat(only light) bad_breath squashing watersports macro micro femdom ballbusting crushing oh and large_hands there's most likely more i cant thing of but the only things I can think of that I'm not into is vomit and diapers.

me


Scat, cub, or necro, equally bad.


foxxiboi said:
Scat, cub, or necro, equally bad.

Bad?
This is about things you like, not hate.


Uh...
I might have stolen clothes from my sister so I could crossdress...
thiccness.

Munkelzahn
Privileged
16 days ago

Hi_i'm_new said:
Uh...
I might have stolen clothes from my sister so I could crossdress...
thiccness.

Pix or it didn't happen.


Well I sort of have a foot fetish, but my weirder one would have to be dick growing/shrinking.


Munkelzahn said:
Pix or it didn't happen.

You're just jealous.


I've got a few others might consider off-beat. Most only in porn/fantasy though.

For starters, basically anything involving sex as a form of combat is fun.

Incest (mostly brother-sister), insects (preferably on the large side, not like infestation stuff), egg-implantation, cute x ugly pairings, impregnation or risk thereof, sex with a sleeping partner. I also really like seeing matched feral-on-anthro pairs, or even moreso horse-on-centaur.

Anonymous partners, glory holes, sex in front of others who don't realize it's happening (I realize how specific that is, hahah).