Long braided hair.

Nice hair is a big factor for me, be it in furry or non-furry materials, but braid is the best. I have yet to see this kink combined to my scalie and dickgirl/herm fetishes, though. Maybe one day.

null0010
Contributor
1 year ago

sometimes

i burn the toast on purpose


sneezing


Effort_Value said:
sneezing

selfeeze or someone sneezing point blank in your face?


Clitheroe said:
MOVING OFF THE TOPIC OF BESTIALITY FUCK-FESTS...

...Misogynistic mind-breaking. Like, being regressed into a worthless whore and "being put in your place", getting punished and gangbanged or something. Bimbofication also. As a female, I feel like I should find this mortifying, but... I just don't. Kind of like a black person having a slavery fetish.

Obviously, though, I'm not okay with misogyny in real life. Fantasy is different from reality, after all.

ALSO TRAPS AND GIRLY GUYS. Yeah.

Something wrong with zoophilia? It's all good if it's consensual, right?
I like a chick with kinks. This might interest you. May be too extreme, though.
https://e926.net/pool/show/9472


null0010 said:
sometimes

i burn the toast on purpose

I do that on purpose when grilling tofu. It tastes good and makes for a good conversation piece when people realize the tofu is in addition to the beef and not a replacement.


Sorrowless said:
Something wrong with zoophilia? It's all good if it's consensual, right?

You won't hear this anywhere else, folks


Sorrowless said:
Something wrong with zoophilia? It's all good if it's consensual, right?
I like a chick with kinks. This might interest you. May be too extreme, though.
https://e926.net/pool/show/9472

...I'm not even gonna respond to that first part.

As for whitekitten, I also do love guro, and I'm one of the weirdos who likes his (her???) commissioned works. So he (she???) is right up my alley.


Clitheroe said:
...I'm not even gonna respond to that first part.

As for whitekitten, I also do love guro, and I'm one of the weirdos who likes his (her???) commissioned works. So he (she???) is right up my alley.

You're really something. I find it odd that you are okay with sadism but not loving different species. Does it make a difference if they are intelligent? Dolphins are a rl example.


Realistically speaking, I'm zoophile and only zoophile (straight but not attracted to humans). I don't know how normal zoophiles are in this site but since I saw nobody mentioning it and a couple ones being against it I'll just leave that there and not expand.

I don't have any fetish besides that though.


I'm a mild zoophile. Being attracted to females, it remains a fantasy. I would never force my way onto someone.


Finding a willing male and treating him as a female, "hello pretty one" and all that, sort of turns me on a bit kind of thing.
Not had so much luck with that though.


Restrained myself from touching this subject for now, but I do have a slight bit of Zoophilia. Though as of now, it's a fantasy moreso than a reality.


Hello I am new here so I may not know anything about this site, so feel free to correct me if I ever made some mistakes.

So my weird fetish is when a female anthro licks or sucks the male anthro's feet/paws. Another one is when a male anthro gives a futa anthro a footjob.


Probably piss fetish

I just don't know why I'm into it, I just like it a ton oddly


Heh, I actually have quite a few fetishes... three of my favorites include dickgirls/hermaphrodites, mild zoophilia, & urethral sounding.

With that being said, I don't have any intentions and/or plans on wanting to have intercourse with trannies or ferals. I did try urethral sounding before and fairly enjoyed it, though.


Crossdressing, particularly boys who really pass for girls.

Edit: Weirdly enough I don't like them in heels or too much heavy makeup though.

Sorrowless said:
You're really something. I find it odd that you are okay with sadism but not loving different species. Does it make a difference if they are intelligent? Dolphins are a rl example.

Well I imagine they don't really do that in real life. Or a seriously hope not.

I'm also one of those people who thinks an animal can't really consent the same way a young child can't consent even if they're at the age of puberty, and like children animals are very easy to take advantage of. What's even worse is that how exactly are we doing to know if rape is happening? They can't testify in court and how will anyone know if there's no witnesses. I also personally think it's an unhealthy thing to get into but that's me. That's my problem with it.


Cuddledump said:
Well I imagine they don't really do that in real life. Or a seriously hope not.

I'm also one of those people who thinks an animal can't really consent the same way a young child can't consent even if they're at the age of puberty, and like children animals are very easy to take advantage of. What's even worse is that how exactly are we doing to know if rape is happening? They can't testify in court and how will anyone know if there's no witnesses. I also personally think it's an unhealthy thing to get into but that's me. That's my problem with it.

I mostly agree. However there are animals why tries to have sex with humans. Dolphins can be pretty rapy.


Sorrowless said:
I mostly agree. However there are animals why tries to have sex with humans. Dolphins can be pretty rapy.

If that was happening there would still be a rape. It would just be the human being raped instead. Dolphins are also pretty strong, so you could die, either from being hit too hard or drowned.


kamimatsu said:
If that was happening there would still be a rape. It would just be the human being raped instead. Dolphins are also pretty strong, so you could die, either from being hit too hard or drowned.

It was just an example and it's not rape if you're willing.
A wild animal takes care of itself so a one night's stand can't be that bad if both shows clear signs of willingness.


Sorrowless said:
It was just an example and it's not rape if you're willing.
A wild animal takes care of itself so a one night's stand can't be that bad if both shows clear signs of willingness.

The dolphin would be acting as if you had the strength of another dolphin though. It can happen completely by accident, and the only hint the dolphin would have that anything is wrong would be seeing the heart stop, unless it hit hard enough to cause permanent injury or death that way, in which case it would see that, but a dolphin can't save someone who is already dead.


kamimatsu said:
The dolphin would be acting as if you had the strength of another dolphin though. It can happen completely by accident, and the only hint the dolphin would have that anything is wrong would be seeing the heart stop, unless it hit hard enough to cause permanent injury or death that way, in which case it would see that, but a dolphin can't save someone who is already dead.

Going further into that topic I see. Guess you have to use caution with a male dolphin.


rhyolite said:
Finding a willing male and treating him as a female, "hello pretty one" and all that, sort of turns me on a bit kind of thing.
Not had so much luck with that though.

Ironically, I LOVE being treated like a female, even to the point of getting makeup put on me and wearing female clothing. Weird.


rhyolite said:
Finding a willing male and treating him as a female, "hello pretty one" and all that, sort of turns me on a bit kind of thing.
Not had so much luck with that though.

electrikirb said:
Ironically, I LOVE being treated like a female, even to the point of getting makeup put on me and wearing female clothing. Weird.

If only you two could somehow find someone compatible with your tastes


Fenrick said:
If only you two could somehow find someone compatible with your tastes

That would be excellent! If only. Hmmm... The internet!!!


rhyolite said:
That would be excellent! If only. Hmmm... The internet!!!

Time for me to write some fanfiction


Horse rimming is probably my #1 kink.

FibS
Member
1 year ago
anthro butterfly_wings clothing crossed_arms cute elae_meltaea fairy fairy_dragon female fibs fur red_body rhubarb smile solo vector white_fur wings wishdragon young

Rating: Safe
Score: 9
User: FibS
Date: January 22, 2018

Cuddledump said:

[...]

I'm also one of those people who thinks an animal can't really consent the same way a young child can't consent even if they're at the age of puberty, and like children animals are very easy to take advantage of. What's even worse is that how exactly are we doing to know if rape is happening? They can't testify in court and how will anyone know if there's no witnesses.

Actually understanding animals and their ample number of consistent cues as to whether they're being abused or not might help, just saying? This is like saying "I didn't know he was upset, he wasn't speaking English".


FibS said:
Actually understanding animals and their ample number of consistent cues as to whether they're being abused or not might help, just saying? This is like saying "I didn't know he was upset, he wasn't speaking English".

The difference is there is going to be at least one human who can say for certain what the non-english-speaking human said. Even body language for animals is different. You'd be surprised how few species other than humans smile when they're happy. Foxes can whine as a sign of comfort. What a cat does with its tail means the opposite of what it would with a dog, and goats are basically a wild card because they imitate other species when they hang around with them long enough.

And when it comes to humans not speaking english, we have writing, signs that are considered universal throughout the world for humans even if they've never seen it before, and even pointing to a picture (which is accepted enough that it can be used to give a Do-Not-Resuscitate order if you have no other way to say it).


I have quite a few kinks. I like Extratone/Splittercore music, I'm into incest, I absolutely LOVE rimming, frotting's a favorite for me, and I almost lost my virginity in a public restroom once.