Commander_Eggplant said:
1. click and drag note to it's correct place, adjust it's size from the little thing in corner
2. hover the note
3. click the text to open the text editing vindow
4. click save

Huh. Click and drag (tap and drag, I'm on iPad) doesn't work for me. Maybe the whole iPad thing is the problem.


MyNameIsOver20charac said:
Maybe the whole iPad thing is the problem.

That is correct. It might work if you can connect a bluetooth mouse to it, but that's a big maybe.


NotMeNotYou said:
That is correct. It might work if you can connect a bluetooth mouse to it, but that's a big maybe.

Eh. If I really need to I have a computer to connect with. Basically, since the time my programming teacher did a Google search on my computer and got the search suggestion "sylveon sex", (either she didn't notice or she didn't care, luckily) I try to keep these kinds of things on my iPad, since others rarely look at it.

Edit: sorry if that was tmi.


MyNameIsOver20charac said:
Eh. If I really need to I have a computer to connect with. Basically, since the time my programming teacher did a Google search on my computer and got the search suggestion "sylveon sex", (either she didn't notice or she didn't care, luckily) I try to keep these kinds of things on my iPad, since others rarely look at it.

Edit: sorry if that was tmi.

Wait, do you have a tutor who goes to your own house or are you using a public computer to run searches?

If it's the former, you can always use a separate browser (Firefox, Edge, Chrome, Safari, Opera) for your e621 searches, or otherwise use Private/Incognito browsing.
If it's the latter, you really shouldn't be using public computers for such a thing.


Furrin_Gok said:
Wait, do you have a tutor who goes to your own house or are you using a public computer to run searches?

If it's the former, you can always use a separate browser (Firefox, Edge, Chrome, Safari, Opera) for your e621 searches, or otherwise use Private/Incognito browsing.
If it's the latter, you really shouldn't be using public computers for such a thing.

School laptop, but it's my own now since I graduated. And yup, that was stupid XP


Is there a way to look at, say, page 350 of the pools list, without tapping 90 times?

SnowWolf
Former Staff
1 month ago
black_fur blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_hair equine fan_character feathered_wings feathers female feral flying fur hair hi_res horn mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony shilokh smile snowdrift snowflake solo star watermark white_feathers winged_unicorn wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 19
User: SnowWolf
Date: July 28, 2012

MyNameIsOver20charac said:
Is there a way to look at, say, page 350 of the pools list, without tapping 90 times?

Edit the URL.

If it's like https://e926.net/pool?page=5 change the 5 to 350. https://e926.net/pool?page=350

:D


SnowWolf said:
Edit the URL.

If it's like https://e926.net/pool?page=5 change the 5 to 350. https://e926.net/pool?page=350

:D

Nice! Thanks:)


I personally think forum #225049 and forum #221775 would be usefull to have on the "front page" of this forum. More users will see them, hopefully leading to less tag question forums, and maybe even less made-up single post tags. Thinking of it, maybe add forum #191799 as well?


Does 'off topic' forums need to have anything to do with e6?

Edit: Eh, I'll just take forum #249383 as proof it doesn't.