As the OP says, this is a collection of rules, guides, and otherwise interesting information concerning e621 and the usage of it.

If you have any guides or topics to add please post them in here and I will include them in the OP.

If you have any questions regarding anything on e6, that are too small for their own thread, then please ask them here and we will answer!

Jugofthat
Privileged
7 months ago
2016 <3 ambiguous_gender anthro blonde_hair blush brown_hair cat clothed clothing covering cute english_text feline hair hands_behind_back humor looking_at_viewer mammal multicolored_hair open_mouth pants powfooo powfooo_(character) reaction_image shirt shocked simple_background solo sweat tears text two_tone_hair white_background wide_eyed

Rating: Safe
Score: 110
User: Jugofthat
Date: June 04, 2016

Well, that sure gets rid of like 75% of the sticky clutter on the first page. Nice.

Is there an article regarding approver discretion? I imagine it would help avoid some of the users posting threads about it.

Furrin_Gok said:
Is there an article regarding approver discretion? I imagine it would help avoid some of the users posting threads about it.

It's the uploading guidelines.

NotMeNotYou said:
It's the uploading guidelines.

I meant mod-to-mod basis. One mod might approve, while another deletes. Especially if it's a set of images from the same location, all uploaded in a short span, if most of them get approved by one person, but a couple get deleted by another?

Furrin_Gok said:
I meant mod-to-mod basis. One mod might approve, while another deletes. Especially if it's a set of images from the same location, all uploaded in a short span, if most of them get approved by one person, but a couple get deleted by another?

I don't follow. Those are the guidelines, if you feel we have made an error following those then please bring it up with us. There is nothing else to it.

Chessax
Contributor
6 months ago
2010 ambiguous_gender black_lips canine cute daffodil day eyes_closed feral flower forest fox fur half-length_portrait inner_ear_fluff long_mouth mammal markings matt_binstead nature orange_fur outside photo plant portrait real red_fox side_view sniffing snout solo tree whiskers white_fur

Score: 203
User: zoodno
Date: September 17, 2010

Might be interesting to add forum #77987: Performance thread

I'd rather have all that in the feedback thread, it doesn't make sense to have a feedback thread and then specifically another for feedback on the site's performance.

Chessax
Contributor
6 months ago
2010 ambiguous_gender black_lips canine cute daffodil day eyes_closed feral flower forest fox fur half-length_portrait inner_ear_fluff long_mouth mammal markings matt_binstead nature orange_fur outside photo plant portrait real red_fox side_view sniffing snout solo tree whiskers white_fur

Score: 203
User: zoodno
Date: September 17, 2010

NotMeNotYou said:
I'd rather have all that in the feedback thread, it doesn't make sense to have a feedback thread and then specifically another for feedback on the site's performance.

I dunno, I would think it might be interesting to keep since they usually seem to be completely unrelated. Otherwise we might as well lock the performance thread and redirect people to the general feedback thread instead.

Hudson
Contributor
6 months ago
anthro black_fur black_hair black_nose canine cheek_tuft chest_tuft chicago-lollie clothed clothing ear_tuft facial_hair fox fur gloves_(marking) goatee hair hat lapfox_trax male mammal markings multicolored_fur nurse nurse_uniform red_fur renard_queenston sharp_teeth slit_pupils solo teeth tuft uniform virtual_boy white_fur yellow_eyes

Score: 42
User: Hudson
Date: August 21, 2016

Got any questions that are left unanswered?

If you have any questions regarding anything on e6, that are too small for their own thread, then please ask them here and we will answer!

I doubt if this collection of forums is really the place for user questions. We could just start a new forum titled something like Drop your questions about e621 here! and add the forum link to this list (or sticky it) or allow users to ask questions on the thread with the guide forum I'm busy working on.

Is there a way to end the hyperlink DText other than a space? I want to be able to stick a colon at the end and have the colon be plaintext, not a link or part of the URL, but it gets engulfed and becomes the URL instead of the visible text.

Could we have a link to:

forum #181201 - New tags discussion (Jan. 2016) ?

probably under 'user driven topics'

I have a question regarding items acceptable to upload - basically, I'd like some clarification/expansion to be sure I understand it properly. Whom should I message? Thanks.

I wonder if there is a way to implement tags for personal use in sets pages as I see there a trending tag section built in.

if my works keeps geting deleted randomly and no one of the admins or staff answers my PM, can i ask here why??????????? or is there a tread for that that i dont know????????????