exposed
"Images or Animations in which a character's genitalia is, for one reason or another, showing. Typically, a character would be considered exposed while they are restrained or have had their clothes shifted or removed."

-
What happens with exposed_breasts?

Genjar
Former Staff
1 year ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 250
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

Switch alias around to breasts_out, so it won't get mixed up?

"Images or Animations in which a character's genitalia is, for one reason or another, showing. "

That still fits, theres no reason to do anything to the tag.

Genjar said:
Switch alias around to breasts_out, so it won't get mixed up?

Hm, sounds good

Either way (exposed_breasts / breasts_out) is fine with me as a tag

breasts_out is shorter too, so that's great as well

Genjar
Former Staff
1 year ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Presenting is for active, exposed is for passive.

Like this:

'Exposed_breasts' can be either, therefore it's badly named.

I'll do a quick sweep of exposed. It's been on to-do list for couple of years, about time I got around to fixing that mess.

There's also a whole lot of posts in wardrobe_malfunction that should have the tag. If I find time afterwards, I'll handle those too. Or it might be possible to implicate it to exposed, but I'll need to take a look first.

Speaking of presenting, there's presenting_cum

..could that be reworded to something better?

related to presenting_mouth?

--

I want to add tags like presenting_partner and presenting_slit to the wikis, but not sure if they're established enough

thoughts?

Genjar
Former Staff
1 year ago

titanmelon said:
Speaking of presenting, there's presenting_cum

..could that be reworded to something better?

Hmm.
It probably could. Doesn't seem to fit the rest of the group. The presenting tags are for presenting something for, erm, use. That doesn't apply well to cum that's in someone's mouth.

The offering_cum hasn't caught on so far, but it'd be better fit than presenting for ones such as this:

Presenting_mouth, however, sounds like a tag that should be used more.

What about bubble_butt / round_butt,

is there a noticeable difference or reason why they shouldn't be aliased to each other?

I've also noticed that most of the *_butt
tags are rather arbitrary/unused for butt types

Should we be tagging the different types of butt shapes/etc more?

Genjar said:

Makes sense, agreed

I like the offerring_* possibility, but sometimes that's not really what they're doing

..displaying_*?

Do we have a tag for when a character's legs are raised vertically in the air?

raised_leg doesn't always apply

legs_in_air has exactly 1 post

titanmelon said:
Do we have a tag for when a character's legs are raised vertically in the air?

raised_leg doesn't always apply

legs_in_air has exactly 1 post

legs_up. Singular leg_up was aliased to raised leg, but the plural form is what we use for images like that one.

Our other plural tags that are currently aliased to raised_leg should be unaliased and instead alias to legs_up.

Is there a tag for tears/crying to differentiate between :

happy tears/crying/other:

anthro asriel_dreemurr boss_monster caprine crying cute dialogue duo emotional flower friendly goat human mammal plant prince protagonist_(undertale) regal royalty smile tears undertale video_games wolf_of_coas_(artist)

Score: 10
User: Lionxie
Date: August 16, 2016

-
tears of/crying in pain/unenjoyment/other during sex etc. (common in certain artist/art style/fetish circles):

?

Probably gonna end up spamming this thread at this rate

Will keep thing limited to a single post for now

[wip]

1. tag for these kinds of posts? post #601946
- not parody(??)

2. should posts, where sex is mentioned, but not actually happening, be tagged as sex? post #972003

• this extends to general uses as well; where the concept of something is mentioned, but not physically in the image
  • I'm thinking maybe stated_[concept]

titanmelon said:
Is there a tag for tears/crying to differentiate between :

happy tears/crying/other:

anthro asriel_dreemurr boss_monster caprine crying cute dialogue duo emotional flower friendly goat human mammal plant prince protagonist_(undertale) regal royalty smile tears undertale video_games wolf_of_coas_(artist)

Score: 10
User: Lionxie
Date: August 16, 2016

-
tears of/crying in pain/unenjoyment/other during sex etc. (common in certain artist/art style/fetish circles):

?

No, just the pain tag. We could use one.

GDelscribe said:
No, just the pain tag. We could use one.

I see no reason why we shouldn't start tagging tears_of_joy

Sorrowless said:
I see no reason why we shouldn't start tagging tears_of_joy

oh, this sounds promising!

There was a forum a while ago about nuances of the emotion tags, I'll try to find it again

Lewd

The statistics in the lewd article was rather interesting:

Ambiguous tag (it's like 98% of the site). Consider using alternatives

I did some digging, and as of Aug. 17 2016, here's what the numbers actually look more like:

rating:e - 57.7%

rating:q - 17.2%

rating:s - 25.1%

▼ detailed calculation
▼ Key

date - date of calculation

t_pg - total number of non-deleted pages on the site
{{-status:deleted}}

e_pg - total number of explicit pages on the site
{{rating:e}}

q_pg - total number of questionable pages on the site
{{rating:q}}

s_pg - total number of safe pages on the site
{{rating:s}}

(e|q|s) - rating:e OR rating:q OR rating:s

%dec_(e|q|s) - decimal percentage of posts on the site of type (e|q|s)
calculated by: t_pg / %dec_(e|q|s)

%_(e|q|s) - percentage
calculated by: %dec_(e|q|s) * 100

[int] - an integer
- rounded to # significant figures, where # is a number
[1dp] - 1 decimal place

date := 20160817

t_pg := 8485 [int]

%dec_(e|q|s) = t_pg / (e|q|s)_pg [6sf]

%_(e|q|s) = %dec_(e|q|s) * 100 [3sf,1dp]

e_pg := 4895 [int]
	%dec_e:= 0.576900
        %_e = 57.7

q_pg := 1463 [int]
	%dec_q:= 0.172422
        %_q = 17.2

s_pg := 2128
	%dec_s:= 0.250796
        %_s = 25.1

It's off by ~40%+

So generally, there are less than 2/3 as many explicit posts on the site than what the average [citation needed] person thinks
-
NTS: repeat calculations using {{-status:deleted}} for all queries

New tag: vertical_pussy

Genjar said:
The way it has been used so far, it'd probably be best to rename humanoid_pussy to vertical_pussy. There's only 500 posts, and it has already required too much clean-up: many instances of the same character getting tagged with both humanoid_pussy and animal_genitalia.

Most notably, it tends to get mixed up with equine_pussy.

-

Just saw this again, and thought it may be worthwhile having

we somewhat recently have horizontal_cloaca, as well

--

Here's what it may look like at the current rate:

[orifice]

Considerations

1. I'm not sure what a horizontal_pussy would be in terms of definiton,

but if we go with the definition of cloaca that was proposed [here]:
where

• orifice + anus → orifice = pussy
  • orifice + no anus → orifice = cloaca,

then horizontal vulvae should definitely be possible, just not relatively prevalent:

• [horizontal] orifice + anus → orifice = horizontal_pussy

--
2. What would anus be tagged with? If anything

On the other hand, since most people [citation needed] don't really tag humanoid_pussy in atm, compared to the humanoid_penis, an alias may not be necessary - it could be done manually (~600+ posts)

we keep humanoid_pussy, move most posts with it → vertical_pussy,

and only tag humanoid_pussy for non-ambiguous cases (no idea how that's going to be made consistent)

• pussy
    • vertical_pussy
      • canine_pussy
      • equine_pussy
      • feline_pussy
      • humanoid_pussy
      • [..] (pretty much every reproductive-related, mammalian genital orifice that's not a cloaca is going to fall under here)

If we're mindlessly strictly following twys, then technically all vertical genital slits are considered 'pussies' as well

Update/changelog

can't add the rest of stuff atm, but made a note of them

not sure how to interlink other macroforums like these without oversaturation of links/info, so i'll just be limiting main OP links [sans links to other forums] to this forum alone

Update - toony, realism, photorealism

As per the discussion in https://e926.net/forum/show/189471?page=3

Tags: realistic/realism, toony_realism

I noticed:

any thoughts about that?

--

Additionally, what do you all think about dealiasing toony_realism and using it as an in-between tag?

Or maybe for cases where something in a usually toony style is drawn realistically (cartoons etc)

---
2016 ambiguous_gender black_eyes blue_skin brionne feral mammal marine nintendo pink_nose pinniped pokémon pokémon_(species) realistic simple_background solo video_games vocational white_background

Score: 4
User: Rad_Dudesman
Date: October 28, 2016 is currently tagged as realistic
for the most part though, realistic seems to be accurately tagged

Genjar
Former Staff
1 year ago

titanmelon said:
I noticed:

any thoughts about that?

One of them should be switched around. Flipping either would work, though I think *realistic sounds better as a tag than *realism.

Additionally, what do you all think about dealiasing toony_realism and using it as an in-between tag?

It's not aliased to anything. That tag has never been used. And it sounds like something that we wouldn't want to use, because 'toony realism' is an oxymoron. How would it even be tagged...?

BlueDingo
Privileged
1 year ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Score: 26
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

Genjar said:
One of them should be switched around. Flipping either would work, though I think *realistic sounds better as a tag than *realism.

So basically a choice between a noun (*realism) and an adjective (*realistic).

titanmelon said:

I think you mean toon_realism, which is aliased to realistic.

titanmelon said:
I noticed:

any thoughts about that?

From what I can see, the reason why one's an adjective while the other's a noun is because they're not used the same way. Photorealism (the noun) describes things that are realistic enough to look like a photograph, while realistic (the adjective) describes things that are depicted more realistic than usual. It makes sense for realistic to use a comparative term since it's used in a comparative way while photorealism is not.

Genjar
Former Staff
1 year ago

BlueDingo said:
So basically a choice between a noun (*realism) and an adjective (*realistic).

Exactly.
I don't think we have any real standard for it, but using the adjective makes more sense because the other tags in the group (such as toony) are also adjectives.

But yeah, I forgot that realistic is for characters that are drawn more realistic than usual. It started as a generic artstyle tag for realism. Some probably still tag it that way.

I think you mean toon_realism, which is aliased to realistic.

That hasn't been tagged much either, and not even once during the past seven years. Back when it still existed, it was tagged for these:

anthro bed blinds canine cellphone clamshell_phone clothed clothing cool_colors covering_eyes crossed_legs crying dark depression front_view fur inside kannos male mammal on_bed pants phone photorealism sitting solo source_request tears wolf

Score: 29
User: msc
Date: June 01, 2007 ambiguous_gender feral japanese_text mineral_fauna nintendo onix pokémon pokémon_(species) rock solo text toto_mame unknown_artist video_games

Score: 2
User: Kitsu~
Date: July 18, 2009 2009 <3 <3_eyes amonomega_(character) anthro anubian_jackal black_markings black_nose blue_skin canine cherushi cherushi_(character) cute duo empty_eyes eyes_closed fangs feline female fox fur grey_fur hybrid jackal kissing_cheek love male mammal markings nuzzling orange_fur red_fur romantic_couple serval simple_background white_fur

Score: 3
User: Jazz
Date: June 24, 2009 2009 ambiguous_gender black_border border kimbo-demonica legendary_pokémon nintendo palkia pokémon pokémon_(species) purple_background purple_body realistic red_eyes shadow simple_background solo teeth video_games

Score: 7
User: the_vole
Date: July 14, 2009

...I can see why they didn't bother keeping it. Some of those aren't particularly toony. 'Toon realism' is hard to define, and even harder to tag consistently. And considering how undertagged toony is, it'd be better to focus on getting that tagged. Instead of adding new tags to the mix.

BlueDingo
Privileged
1 year ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Genjar said:
That hasn't been tagged much either, and not even once during the past seven years. Back when it still existed, it was tagged for these:

anthro bed blinds canine cellphone clamshell_phone clothed clothing cool_colors covering_eyes crossed_legs crying dark depression front_view fur inside kannos male mammal on_bed pants phone photorealism sitting solo source_request tears wolf

Score: 29
User: msc
Date: June 01, 2007 ambiguous_gender feral japanese_text mineral_fauna nintendo onix pokémon pokémon_(species) rock solo text toto_mame unknown_artist video_games

Score: 2
User: Kitsu~
Date: July 18, 2009 2009 <3 <3_eyes amonomega_(character) anthro anubian_jackal black_markings black_nose blue_skin canine cherushi cherushi_(character) cute duo empty_eyes eyes_closed fangs feline female fox fur grey_fur hybrid jackal kissing_cheek love male mammal markings nuzzling orange_fur red_fur romantic_couple serval simple_background white_fur

Score: 3
User: Jazz
Date: June 24, 2009 2009 ambiguous_gender black_border border kimbo-demonica legendary_pokémon nintendo palkia pokémon pokémon_(species) purple_background purple_body realistic red_eyes shadow simple_background solo teeth video_games

Score: 7
User: the_vole
Date: July 14, 2009

...yeah, I can see why they didn't bother keeping it. Some of those aren't particularly toony. 'Toon realism' is hard to define, and even harder to tag consistently.

The definition was probably "cartoon characters depicted in a more realistic way" or something like that, which works but sounds too similar to the more generic term realistic and people who want realistic images of cartoon characters specifically can search for the cartoon characters/games/whatever they want to see. Eg. pokemon realistic instead of pokemon toon_realism. Not sure why they went with toon_realism instead of realistic_toon but whatever.

Due to the way they're defined, a photorealistic image of a cartoon character would have both tags simultaneously. Here's an example.

EDIT: Wanna see something freaky? Go to google images and search untooned.

mineral fauna

Thoughts about mineral_fauna
thinking about adding it to tag group:body types

never mind

-----

Re: @Genjar, @BlueDingo:

Those are good points

RE: toon_realism,
The foreseen usage of toon_realism is basically what BlueDingo mentioned

The definition was probably "cartoon characters depicted in a more realistic way" or something like that

-
That said, I agree with Genjar about getting the more basic styles [toony, realism] populated and established first, then see about further differentiation

any other opinions would be considered

BlueDingo
Privileged
1 year ago

titanmelon said:

Re: @Genjar, @BlueDingo:

Those are good points

RE: toon_realism,
The foreseen usage of toon_realism is basically what BlueDingo mentioned
-
That said, I agree with Genjar about getting the more basic styles [toony, realism] populated and established first, then see about further differentiation

What about detailed?

I have a few tags to suggest which have to do with art style of peni and vaginas mainly.

Tags:
Detailed_Genitalia - So many times I've seen super detailed horsecocks or even canine cocks, vaginas too, but I've never seen a tag for them. I was wondering if this tag would help change that. And to be more specific, this tag would be used for genitalia that looks as close to real as possible, I.E. Canine cocks covered in the blue veins, horsecocks that look textured, etc.
Examples include:

Simple_detail_to_genitalia - A long tag, yes, but there's quite a few of them out there. Anyway, this is simple detail, and not like what's shown above. Instead, it's toned down from the detailed_genitalia. These include pics that don't have (All) the cock veins on canine cocks and texture of horsecocks, but they still have a realish detail/textrure to them.
Examples,

Low_detailed_genitalia - For the genitalia that is so lowly detailed you can barely call it animal genitalia.
Example -

my_little_pony_artstyle - I know I can just do "-my_little_pony" to filter out the my little pony stuff, but I've seen many art in the style of My Little Pony, that aren't apart of that franchise, I.E. Small, simple color, or simple shaded, horses(Or any creature for that matter).
Example:

That's all I have for now.