Chessax
Contributor
1 year ago
2010 ambiguous_gender black_lips canine cute daffodil_(flower) day eyes_closed feral flower forest fox fur half-length_portrait inner_ear_fluff long_mouth mammal markings matt_binstead nature orange_fur outside photo plant portrait real red_fox side_view sniffing snout solo tree whiskers white_fur

Rating: Safe
Score: 231
User: zoodno
Date: September 17, 2010

titanmelon said:

Breasts wiki update

Since this a rather main article, mentioning it in here:

exposed_breasts could probably use a wiki article, I would write one but not exactly sure about its use regarding e.g. cleavage, underboob, nude/topless etc.

Chessax
Contributor
1 year ago
2010 ambiguous_gender black_lips canine cute daffodil_(flower) day eyes_closed feral flower forest fox fur half-length_portrait inner_ear_fluff long_mouth mammal markings matt_binstead nature orange_fur outside photo plant portrait real red_fox side_view sniffing snout solo tree whiskers white_fur

titanmelon said:
Does anyone know why aroused and arousal are aliased to horny, instead of the other way around?

(this isn't a complaint or anything, just found it a bit odd)

arousal/aroused/horny/etc aren't really very good tags in the first place, I'll let others do my talking either way: forum #136698, forum #150871

titanmelon said:
Should in_heat imply any of the above tags?

I'm not even sure how you would separate (mild forms of?) being in heat from simple arousal, unless somehow inferred through other means. It feels too ambiguous to really imply anything from/to it.

Edit: fixed horrible formatting on my part

Genjar said:
The post count is too high for regular clean ups, and it will keep getting tagged contrary to the wiki. So the only solution I can see is to change the definition to how it's already tagged: any interspecies.

And then we could add subtags for more distant relations. Can't think of good names on the spot. ...maybe something that resembles existing tags. mammal/avian or mammal_on_avian or whatever.

Definitely not on the fox_on_dog level. That'd result in far too many combos.

I see, thanks for your input. The sub tags for distant relations sounds like a good idea! Now that we have a solution, may I edit the interspecies wiki?

Original portion (excluding See also):

Sexual or mating activity between different species. They should always be from different family sub-classes (e.g., feline/canine, equine/cetacean, but not lion/tiger). A good rule of thumb is if they can realistically breed offspring this should not be used.

Proposed:

Sexual or mating activity between any different species (e.g., feline/canine, equine/cetacean, even lion/tiger and wolf/coyote) Excludes mating between subspecies within the same species, such as dog/wolf(grey wolf).

BlueMoonstruckWolf said:
I see, thanks for your input. The sub tags for distant relations sounds like a good idea! Now that we have a solution, may I edit the interspecies wiki?

Original portion (excluding See also):

Sexual or mating activity between different species. They should always be from different family sub-classes (e.g., feline/canine, equine/cetacean, but not lion/tiger). A good rule of thumb is if they can realistically breed offspring this should not be used.

Proposed:

Sexual or mating activity between any different species (e.g., feline/canine, equine/cetacean, even lion/tiger and wolf/coyote) Excludes mating between subspecies within the same species, such as dog/wolf(grey wolf).

Isn't that what interspecies is?

Chessax
Contributor
1 year ago

Furrin_Gok said:

I think they are just proposing a more specific tagging system rather than just the generic interspecies tag.

Furrin_Gok said:

Well, yes, it is the definition of interspecies, however, the original and current wiki definition (as posted) apparently uses "interfamilial" relationships.. No sense tagging contrarily, ay?
It's in response to Genjar's solution:

Genjar said:
The post count is too high for regular clean ups, and it will keep getting tagged contrary to the wiki. So the only solution I can see is to change the definition to how it's already tagged: any interspecies.

Now, a seperate reply to Chessax:

Chessax said:
I think they are just proposing a more specific tagging system rather than just the generic interspecies tag.

That's currently in discussion for distant relations (Genjar notes something like fox/dog makes too many combos of a tag to create) I myself don't know if such a subtag already exists, but it does sound like a good idea.

Reason for changing interspecies wiki is; The current definition of interspecies is just contrary to its obvious meaning and use.

tapering_penis, curved_penis
  • 1. Modified wiki article for tapering penis
    • attempted to define the tag more descriptively

A penis that is thicker at the base, and gradually becomes thinner towards the tip.

--

?
?

(Remember that curved penises aren't always tapered; see first thumbnail)

--
Won't add curved_penis to the tag group:anatomy page until there's another opinion about it for the time being

Any thoughts on an entomophilia tag?

Or maybe insectphilia/insectophilia would be easier to remember

Seems like it would be useful for blacklisting too

What should count as unusual_genitals?

Any dragon penis?
Is there even a way to determine something like that?

My guess is anything that's not animal/humanoid, but there are some really obscure anmal genitalia out there (like echidnas and pretty much all non-vertebrates etc.)

-
Populated the unusual_genitals tag, mostly with the rarer examples from unusual_penis

(Think I asked this somewhere already, will add info to this as found)

Changelog/update
  • Updated OP to list main topics brought up so far
    • links, numbering etc. TBA

Update/changelog
  • Updated OP
    • major edits
    • added aberration
  • removed some formatting for tables

Does anybody know what a lust_penis is?

Found a pool titled 'Lust penis remake'

Not sure if it's some kind of comic

titanmelon said:

Found a pool titled 'Lust penis remake'

Not sure if it's some kind of comic

Looks like it, but the tag does not belong.

Chessax
Contributor
1 year ago

titanmelon said:

It is indeed used to tag a "group" of posts related to a comic (except for post #16556), origin I believe is post #16977. Some people like (liked?) to tag even single comics with something similar to a copyright tag, usually just the title of the pool in question, pretty much pointless IMO.

Unusual_genitals should be unusual_genitalia to be in line with the other tags @titanmelon

Curved penis should refer to dicks that look like they have peryonies disease.

Horny should be aliased into aroused. Not the other way around. As to the purpose, aroused refers to visible arousal. Erections, reddenned labia or wetness/dripping are all signs of visible arousal.

As per, in_heat should implicate aroused.

All that seems to make sense

I think we should eventually have some kind of standard procedure for how to handle pooled comics/image sets etc, in relation to having unique copytags among other considerations

pool #xxxx works just fine, but the pool numbers aren't tagged on posts so searching with it may be less intuitive
-

Update: new tag groups

Forgot to add mention of the following new wiki articles in here:
All WIP, feel free to update accordingly

Changelog: tag group:sex positions

spread_orifice

Any thoughts about a spread_orifice tag?

(asked this somewhere already, if you know where/replied please link it!)

I suppose spread_mouth counts too

Closest umbrella tag is spreading, but that's not necessarily limited to genitalia etc.

Changelog
  • updated op:
    • added numbering, may be incomplete
    • added relevant entries
  • still needs relevant forum links

Suggestion: humanoid_hair

Hm, should I split this forum and make a separate one for suggesting new tags?

-

What do you think about a humanoid_hair tag?

for posts of a character with hair on their head

ambiguous_gender blue_eyes brown_fur canine feral fur looking_at_viewer magenta7 mammal simple_background smile solo white_background

Score: 2
User: Cat-in-Flight
Date: July 25, 2016

--

Maybe a subtag for feral characters too, which would go with ones like non_mammal_breasts, busty_feral, clothed_feral etc.

• humanoid_hair
    • feral_with_humanoid_hair?

Honestly can't think of a good name for the feral one ATM

Ruku
1 year ago
2017 4_arms 7_eyes ambiguous_gender belly_scales blood blue_scales breaking_the_fourth_wall bust_portrait chain claws cloud cyan_markings darou digital_media_(artwork) digital_painting_(artwork) dragon duo etching food furgonomics glowing green_eyes grin head_tails ikran long_neck markings membranous_wings multi_arm multi_eye multi_limb outside picture_frame portrait prey purple_skin scales scratches shaded sharp_teeth simple_background sky smile snout soft_shading tan_scales teeth text theowlette third_eye wings

Score: 1
User: Darou
Date: August 19, 2017

titanmelon said:

Suggestion: humanoid_hair

Hm, should I split this forum and make a separate one for suggesting new tags?

-

for posts of a character with hair on their head

ambiguous_gender blue_eyes brown_fur canine feral fur looking_at_viewer magenta7 mammal simple_background smile solo white_background

Score: 2
User: Cat-in-Flight
Date: July 25, 2016

--

Maybe a subtag for feral characters too, which would go with ones like non_mammal_breasts, busty_feral, clothed_feral etc.

• humanoid_hair
    • feral_with_humanoid_hair?

Honestly can't think of a good name for the feral one ATM

to be honest hair alone already fills that propose while mane_hair to some extent fills the area for non_humanoid hair like growth on the head of ferals and anthros thru it may be true that mane_hair does not nessecarly fit well with those that have hair like growth but not particularly long to call it a mane. Head_tuft...?
hair as is is usualy only tagged when human hair is present on anthro or ferals so adding humanoid to the tag is kinda redundant

Do nude ferals count for casual_nudity (ed.: bottom left)?

R'D said:

Hm, that's a good point

hair as is is usualy only tagged when human hair is present on anthro or ferals so adding humanoid to the tag is kinda redundant

Did a search for hair order:random

and the first page returns results like:
5_fingers armwear beige_skin black_eyes clothed clothing cosplay duo elbow_gloves electricity electrike feral footwear front_view fully_clothed fur gloves green_fur green_hair hair hitec human male mammal nintendo nude open_mouth pokémon pokémon_trainer raised_arm shorts sleeveless_shirt toony video_games

Score: 3
User: Riversyde
Date: August 24, 2010 2015 anthro baymax big_hero_6 black_nose blue_eyes brown_fur clothed clothing cosplay costume crossover disney dragon dreamworks fudge_the_otter fur hair hi_res how_to_train_your_dragon machine male mammal membranous_wings mustelid nowandlater otter outside robot scalie simple_background toothless wings young

Score: 11
User: Fudge-The-Otter
Date: September 06, 2015

Not a single feral character with hair turned up

Not to mention that if there's both a feral and non-feral with hair in the scene, then blacklisting doesn't work selectively

Genjar
Former Staff
1 year ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Score: 242
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

titanmelon said:
Do nude ferals count for casual_nudity?

'Non-sexual situations'.
That doesn't look non-sexual to me.

Chessax
Contributor
1 year ago

titanmelon said:

I too don't quite see the point of humanoid_hair, hair almost always refer to human-like hair. Adding another tag on top of that seems like it would create a lot of work for very little gain. Personally I would rather go with something for ferals only, like "feral_hair"/"feral_with_hair" (or possibly your "feral_with_humanoid_hair", but I'm a sucker for short tags).

R'D said:
[...] it may be true that mane_hair does not nessecarly fit well with those that have hair like growth but not particularly long to call it a mane. Head_tuft...?

I doubt it'd be easy to keep people from tagging hair/mane_hair for head_tuft as well, especially if dyed/colored with "unnatural" color, but why not.

titanmelon said:
Did a search for hair order:random

[...]

Not a single feral character with hair turned up

Not to mention that if there's both a feral and non-feral with hair in the scene, then blacklisting doesn't work selectively

Not going to argue about usefulness of tag, but that search proves next to nothing, first of there are a lot less ferals on here than other body forms (probably a bit more than 10% if excluding the funky manes of mlp). Secondly you're using random, which is, well, random and in combination with first can give you some confusing results (but might be very minor). Thirdly if including "toony manes" (which often look more like human hair, and are as such not unheard of to be tagged as hair) you can change "not a single" to "a couple" which might not make it look good, but at least fairly okay.

1. Humanoid_pussy usage: anthro/humanoids
2. Grouping/splitting tags by purpose/density

humanoid pussy

Vagina similar to that of a human. Please refrain from using the tag with anthros and humanoids as they generally have humanoid pussies by default.

1. Is this true?
How do you blacklist anthros/humanoids with humanoid female genitalia?

humanoid_penis -feral human ~humanoid
>1000 posts

-
That said, I could see the apparent redundance though, the same thing was said of anthro some time ago

--

2. It seems as if we may soon need a set of tags specific to body types

• general tag
    • anthropomorphic specific tag
      • anthro specific tags
      • humanoid specific tags
    • non-anthropomorphic specific tag
      • feral specific tags
      • other (aberrations/eldritch horrors": etc)

--
See the post below for a very good example of this (splitting hair)
psuedo-pun semi-intended
---
obligatory link to forum #187706 - Advanced Policy Discussions: Implicative/Conjunctive/Redundant/Mutually-exclusive tag usage (Mar. 2016)

Chessax said:

Good points

I suppose the pattern here goes something like:

• 'we should have a specific tag for [case]
  • 'but the way [general tag] is used assumes it's being used for specific [case]'
  • 'maybe we should wait until [general tag] becomes too full/mixed with not-specific [case] posts, then split it'

----
that said, if the counts are accurate, hair has 320 000+ posts

Not going to argue about usefulness of tag, but that search proves next to nothing, first of there are a lot less ferals on here than other body forms
[..]

Looks like you found the usefulness in the same sentence :p
(that was the point):

hair feral -human -humanoid -anthro has 52 000+ posts
hair ~humanoid ~human ~anthro -feral has 225 000+ posts

hair feral doesn't really *do* anything in a blacklist or search, unless you want false positives
-

[..]
Thirdly if including "toony manes" (which often look more like human hair, and are as such not unheard of to be tagged as hair) you can change "not a single" to "a couple" which might not make it look good, but at least fairly okay.

That's true

I think we could definitely do more stuff with the toony/realistic tags, but they probably need more work in terms of consistency and use

--
obligatory link to forum #187706 - Advanced Policy Discussions: Implicative/Conjunctive/Redundant/Mutually-exclusive tag usage (Mar. 2016)

Genjar said:
'Non-sexual situations'.
That doesn't look non-sexual to me.

Bottom left cub pair, not the adult group

aka 'should nude ferals in non-explicit situations count as casual nudity?'

Hey I'm down for tagging humanoid_pussy/vulva as a thing.

With the growth in popularity of non human vulva configurations as of late, being able to look for just those in particular would be great.

I'd more than willingly start tagging that and frankly. I don't see why not. I think I may just do so as a personal project.

Clitoris/size tags

Can we do anything about
enlarged_clitoris

Large, but still generally within the normal range of sizes for that particular species (or human equivalent).

and

big_clitoris

A clitoris that is especially large and prominent. Includes the anatomically impossible.

?

What about an alias of enlarged_clitoris → hyper_clitoris?

big_*
penis, big_clitoris

huge_*
penis, huge_clitoris

hyper_*
penis, hyper_clitoris

etc

feral_with_head_hair / feral_head_hair

Chessax said:
Personally I would rather go with something for ferals only, like "feral_hair"/"feral_with_hair" (or possibly your "feral_with_humanoid_hair", but I'm a sucker for short tags).

Hm, thinking this might be a better move too

feral_with_hair was my first idea, but 'hair' doesn't always refer to head hair

and I can see somebody complaining about that being vague or whatever x months-years from now
---
What about feral_with_head_hair? or feral_head_hair?

shorter than humanoid_ and to the point

Unless someone has a better idea, I'm going to start tagging those in a couple days-weeks