How long does it usually take for aliases to be implemented?

Ruku
10 days ago
7_eyes abstract_background ambiguous_gender anthro belly_scales blue_scales breath chain cold darou digital_media_(artwork) digital_painting_(artwork) dragon furgonomics gauges glowing green_eyes head_tails headshot_portrait humanoid_ears jewelry lips long_mouth long_neck membranous_wings multi_eye necklace outside pendant pointy_ears portrait purple_background scales seasaidh shaded signature simple_background snout snow soft_shading solo wings winter

Rating: Safe
Score: 3
User: Darou
Date: November 04, 2017

I was wondering if *_shot (those that focus on anatomy) are cropped portions of a specific bodypart, wouldnt those be close ups?

Should animal_genitalia and specific species genitalia still be tagged when the genitals pictured have some traits but are overall inaccurate?
Like here:

It's not human, and it's barbed, but it really doesn't look like a feline penis.

regsmutt said:
Should animal_genitalia and specific species genitalia still be tagged when the genitals pictured have some traits but are overall inaccurate?
Like here:

It's not human, and it's barbed, but it really doesn't look like a feline penis.

well, yes, because it contains a sheath and that auto implies it.

anyways it looks like a hybrid penis to me, containing qualities of both humanoid and feline/barbed. I'd tag it with hybrid penis, humanoid penis, barbed penis, and feline penis, imho

After using this site for a while now - this userbase is REALLY bad at maintaining artist entries :|

impalement_(none_blood)

Is this a legit thing? Like, legitimately a thing? Because I don't think it is.

Edit: Also, it looks like it's basically impalement -blood

Would the top party be a cuntboy? The genitalia are shown separate from the flat_chest that fulfills the "masculine body type" requirement.

I ask because I'm not sure what the precise guidelines are for deciding if something is multiple_images (and each image gets tagged separately) or a cutaway/comic/multiple perspectives thing (and this is all one image).

Ruku
7 days ago
7_eyes abstract_background ambiguous_gender anthro belly_scales blue_scales breath chain cold darou digital_media_(artwork) digital_painting_(artwork) dragon furgonomics gauges glowing green_eyes head_tails headshot_portrait humanoid_ears jewelry lips long_mouth long_neck membranous_wings multi_eye necklace outside pendant pointy_ears portrait purple_background scales seasaidh shaded signature simple_background snout snow soft_shading solo wings winter

Score: 3
User: Darou
Date: November 04, 2017

MatrixMash said:

Would the top party be a cuntboy? The genitalia are shown separate from the flat_chest that fulfills the "masculine body type" requirement.

I ask because I'm not sure what the precise guidelines are for deciding if something is multiple_images (and each image gets tagged separately) or a cutaway/comic/multiple perspectives thing (and this is all one image).

as far as i understand yes because it is essentially a cutaway of the main image happening in the same place and chronology, it isnt a separate image as would be the case with sketch_page or multiple_scenes/ multiple_images

Should this be safe or questionable?

There is a crude drawing of a penis in the toolbar on the central image.
I vote questionable since we put exposed breasts under questionable.

Genjar
Former Staff
3 days ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Score: 250
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

MatrixMash said:
Should this be safe or questionable?

There is a crude drawing of a penis in the toolbar on the central image.
I vote questionable since we put exposed breasts under questionable.

Clearly not safe. Questionable at minimum, and I would've locked it to that, except from what I remember, penis doodles are automatically explicit regardless of detail. And that's currently the only non-explicit penis post. ...so it probably should be E.

SnowWolf
Contributor
3 days ago
black_fur blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_hair equine fan_character feathered_wings feathers female feral flying fur hair hi_res horn mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony shilokh smile snowdrift snowflake solo star watermark white_feathers winged_unicorn wings

Score: 18
User: SnowWolf
Date: July 28, 2012

MatrixMash said:
impalement_(none_blood)

Is this a legit thing? Like, legitimately a thing? Because I don't think it is.

Edit: Also, it looks like it's basically impalement -blood

Well, for one: that's awful grammar. We'd rename the tag on that principal alone.

For two: We have another tag called all_the_way_through that is supposed to cover the idea of "dick/tentacle in on one end and out the other". (it's a bit messy at the moment, no pun intended, due to people not using the cum_through tag.)(or will be until I clean it up)