Tag Implication: baring_teeth -> teeth

In category: Tag Alias and Implication Suggestions

Implicating baring_teethteeth
Link to implication

Reason:

unless we have another tag for baring which I'm unaware of

What if it's a comic of somebody "bearing teeth" but then in the next panel their dentures pop out? Would we still tag that with teeth? If so, +1. Otherwise not.

Correction: Since Fangs and Sharp Teeth are being kept seperate, -1. Baring teeth would be used for all three.

furrin

what is baring

Knotty_Curls said:
furrin

what is baring

Any small bones jutting out of the jaw bone.

parasprite
Former Staff
1 year ago
blue_eyes cutie_mark digital_media_(artwork) duo ear_tuft english_text equine eshredder feathered_wings feathers female feral fluttershy_(mlp) friendship_is_magic fur hair inner_ear_fluff long_hair looking_at_viewer mammal my_little_pony parasprite_(mlp) pegasus pink_hair simple_background smile solo_focus text tongue tongue_out tuft wings yellow_feathers yellow_fur

Rating: Safe
Score: 34
User: Fluttershy
Date: April 15, 2013

Furrin_Gok said:
What if it's a comic of somebody "bearing teeth" but then in the next panel their dentures pop out? Would we still tag that with teeth? If so, +1. Otherwise not.

For technicalities like this I think that the benefits of the slight inaccuracy is better than dealing with tags like bearing_dentures to fill in the gaps.

Knotty_Curls said:
Implicating baring_teethteeth
Link to implication

Reason:

unless we have another tag for baring which I'm unaware of

snarling?

there it is

case closed

let's go home team

So I noticed that a lot more posts are tagged with bared_teeth than baring_teeth. Should baring_teeth be aliased to bared_teeth which then implicates teeth instead?