Mario69 said:
Gfycat
https://*.gfycat.com/*

By default gives WebM format, MP4 for unsupported browsers. Also stores couple Gif versions, small and original/huge generated from video upload. Even though generally lower video quality and some stuff being converted from gifs, there have been cases where highest quality version was on gfycat only or artist was using the site for gif hosting.

+1 to this one, it seems Gfycat is getting more popular lately.


nijie

*.nijie.info/nijie_picture/

Apparently, Pixiv needs to be re-whitelisted. I just got a new url from them.

Pixiv: https://i.pximg.net/


Whitelisting base tumblr url would be helpful since you can still view pictures from it

https://media.tumblr.com/

Blind_Guardian said:
Whitelisting base tumblr url would be helpful since you can still view pictures from it

https://media.tumblr.com/

+1, discussion on this issue can be found here.


JAKXXX3 said:
+1, discussion on this issue can be found here.

+2, for some tumblr posts, the _raw version is only accessible like this


Twitter: pbs-0.twimg.com

Also could just be easier to whitelist *.twimg.com


Croissant said:
Twitter: pbs-0.twimg.com

Also could just be easier to whitelist *.twimg.com

Added.


How about Discord, for artists who directly communicate and send files to commissioners using the program?

Discord: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/*


I'd rather not we allow messengers or other image boards. The chance for reposts increases dramatically with their social nature and people just saving and spreading the thumbnails instead of the original files.

There's also a 5mb limit on direct uploads, most commission files should be larger than that limit, unless they're avatars.


How about https://hiccears.com/ (which is an art site currently in beta which allows all fetishes)? It's used by some artists on Inbunny (like Aogami ) to give people a place to view art that involves both underage and humans (IB doesn't allow humans in adult situations, for those who don't know). However, not all art there is solely humans, and there is indeed a lot of furry and animal humanoid/kemonomimi stuff on the site.

Hiccears: https://hiccears.com/upl0ads/imgs/*


Tumblr appears to have changed up their direct image system and now it seems that the only way to receive raw images is to change the media prefix to data, which is not covered by either Tumblr listings on the whitelist.

forum #243968

Tumblr (data.tumblr.com): http://data.tumblr.com/*


BooruHitomi said:
Tumblr appears to have changed up their direct image system and now it seems that the only way to receive raw images is to change the media prefix to data, which is not covered by either Tumblr listings on the whitelist.

forum #243968

Tumblr (data.tumblr.com): http://data.tumblr.com/*

Changed.

Azula_Arktandr said:
How about https://hiccears.com/ (which is an art site currently in beta which allows all fetishes)? It's used by some artists on Inbunny (like Aogami ) to give people a place to view art that involves both underage and humans (IB doesn't allow humans in adult situations, for those who don't know). However, not all art there is solely humans, and there is indeed a lot of furry and animal humanoid/kemonomimi stuff on the site.

Hiccears: https://hiccears.com/upl0ads/imgs/*

Added.


I've seen some furry art get uploaded to ArtStation.

ArtStation: https://cdn*.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/* (The asterisk in the prefix is either an a or a b, although there could be more.)


It seems that newgrounds hasn't been whitelisted; just found out after attempting a recent upload. The site, while not purely furry, has quite a few bits of content of the furry variety, including art and various flashes/games. Would be convenient and useful to whitelist it imho.

Can't seem to find the url for flashes/games/etc... Seems they removed the ability to see the swf files from viewing the source of the page. Perhaps they changed this up and it can be found another way? Don't know what it is myself, if anyone could help out with that it'd be swell. At the very least we do have the image source url:

https://art.ngfiles.com/images/*