BlueDingo said:
Is there a tag that covers all type of pool floaties? If not, should we create one? I've found a lot of possible tags for this but none of them have many images. float floater floatie floaty floaties flotation_device pool_float

Would other floatable objects ,besides pool floats, be included in this category?

• objects concived to float on air or another fluid besides water (e.g. meteorological balloon, zeppelin).
  • improvised floaters (e.g. log, door).
  • objects concived to float on water, but not used for entretainment (e.g. buoy, life buoy).

O16 said:
Would other floatable objects ,besides pool floats, be included in this category?

• objects concived to float on air or another fluid besides water (e.g. meteorological balloon, zeppelin).
  • improvised floaters (e.g. log, door).
  • objects concived to float on water, but not used for entretainment (e.g. buoy, life buoy).

I intent to keep it at pool/swimming stuff for now. Just the things I mentioned before plus whatever ones I missed.

poképhilia is for any non-pokemon on pokemon image, so shouldn't we also be tagging human_on_pokemon or pokemon_on_human?

Genjar
Former Staff
10 months ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 250
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

Furrin_Gok said:
poképhilia is for any non-pokemon on pokemon image, so shouldn't we also be tagging human_on_pokemon or pokemon_on_human?

No. For the same reason why we don't tag female_pokemon, or cat_on_dog, etc.
There'd be far too many possible combinations (and aliases) if we started doing that.

The human tag is primarily a form tag; it's in the same tag group as humanoid, anthro, feral, and taur. Hence the combinations with those.

BlueDingo said:
I intent to keep it at pool/swimming stuff for now. Just the things I mentioned before plus whatever ones I missed.

In that case I suggest "pool_float"; any other term probably would give the wrong idea.

O16 said:
In that case I suggest "pool_float"; any other term probably would give the wrong idea.

Wikipedia seems to have these under "swimming float". That might be a better choice.

Genjar
Former Staff
10 months ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Cockjob, for posts such as these:

Same tag group as tentaclejob, handjob, etc.
Might need to rename it to penisjob though, because we've tried to standardize the usage of penis instead of cock. Though there's still plenty of cock_* tags left.

Inb4 Knotty Curls makes a bird joke.

Isn't that what the frottage tag is for?

Genjar
Former Staff
10 months ago

BlueDingo said:
Isn't that what the frottage tag is for?

Frottage is for the generic act of rubbing penises together, whereas cockjob is like a handjob (with a prehensile penis).

Implicating it to frottage and prehensile_penis might work. Though the concept is so rare that those are easily tagged manually.

Created a wiki page for pectoral because if there's a tag for them already, I don't know about it, and I keep running into these things all the time. Some were in gorget, but a gorget is a piece of armor, not jewelry.

The Egyptian one has a very technical name ("Usekh collar") but it's far too impractical since almost no one would know it.

2016 4_fingers abs ankh anthro anubis biceps big_ears black_fur black_nose blonde_hair blue_sky bracelet canine cel_shading claws clothed clothing cybercat day deity desert detailed_background digital_media_(artwork) dreadlocks ear_piercing egyptian egyptian_mythology eye_markings eyebrows feathers front_view fur gesture gold_(metal) hair hair_ornaments half-length_portrait happy jackal jewelry long_hair looking_at_viewer male mammal markings muscular muscular_male outside pecs pectoral_(jewelry) piercing portrait pose pyramid raised_arm sand scarab sharp_claws short_fur sky smile snout solo star teeth topless triceps url watermark yellow_claws yellow_eyes

Score: 2
User: Cat-in-Flight
Date: November 22, 2016

Circeus said:
Created a wiki page for pectoral because if there's a tag for them already, I don't know about it, and I keep running into these things all the time. Some were in gorget, but a gorget is a piece of armor, not jewelry.

The Egyptian one has a very technical name ("Usekh collar") but it's far too impractical since almost no one would know it.

2016 4_fingers abs ankh anthro anubis biceps big_ears black_fur black_nose blonde_hair blue_sky bracelet canine cel_shading claws clothed clothing cybercat day deity desert detailed_background digital_media_(artwork) dreadlocks ear_piercing egyptian egyptian_mythology eye_markings eyebrows feathers front_view fur gesture gold_(metal) hair hair_ornaments half-length_portrait happy jackal jewelry long_hair looking_at_viewer male mammal markings muscular muscular_male outside pecs pectoral_(jewelry) piercing portrait pose pyramid raised_arm sand scarab sharp_claws short_fur sky smile snout solo star teeth topless triceps url watermark yellow_claws yellow_eyes

pecs.

Is there a tag for shoes with a wheel built into the heel?

BlueDingo said:
Is there a tag for shoes with a wheel built into the heel?

Doesn't seem to be a tag, but the big name for shoes like that is heelys.

Furrin_Gok said:
pecs.

... You have got to be kidding me OR be far less capable of reading than I ever thought possible.

Furrin_Gok said:
pecs.

He was referring to the jewelery, not the body part.

Circeus said:
... You have got to be kidding me OR be far less capable of reading than I ever thought possible.

...Why are you tagging jewelery as a part of a body? "Pectoral" refers to Pectoral Muscles, the muscles at the top front of the torso. I thought you were trying to mention the jewelery as second thing in the same post.

Furrin_Gok said:
Doesn't seem to be a tag, but the big name for shoes like that is heelys.

I looked into heelys and it seems like the shoe type is called roller shoes. Should I go with that?

----------

New tag: phrygian_cap. Wiki created and partly populated.

Perhaps the pectoral jewelery would be better tagged as such: pectoral_jewelery. Avoid confusion over what you mean when you say "Pectoral."

Furrin_Gok said:
Perhaps the pectoral jewelery would be better tagged as such: pectoral_jewelery. Avoid confusion over what you mean when you say "Pectoral."

well, since there was nothing in that tag (everyone seems well aware that we use pecs), I don't see the problem.

Genjar
Former Staff
10 months ago

Circeus said:
well, since there was nothing in that tag (everyone seems well aware that we use pecs), I don't see the problem.

Here's some posts that were tagged as pectoral just last month:
abs anthro athletic biceps buffed bulge butt cactua cat feline growth hi_res injection male mammal muscle_growth muscular pecs simple_background solo transformation white_background

User: cactuax
Date: December 24, 2016 abs absurd_res athletic biceps buffed bulge butt cactua cat feline growth hi_res injection mammal muscle_growth muscular pecs transformation

Score: 1
User: cactuax
Date: December 24, 2016

It's clearly not a good tag for jewelry. And you must be aware of that, because you're the one who changed those to pecs.

I just found an image of a bipedal (though hard to tell with this art style) creature running on all fours. Is there a tag for that?

<3 all_fours animal_humanoid blush brown_eyes canine cute dipstick_ears dipstick_tail female fox fox_humanoid fox_tail fur hair horo humanoid mammal multicolored_tail nude open_mouth open_smile orange_fur orange_hair outline raised_tail side_view simple_background smile solo spice_and_wolf tan_background toony unknown_artist white_fur

Score: 4
User: Kitsu~
Date: March 17, 2011

The first term that came to mind was galloping but it's hardly used.

BlueDingo said:
I just found an image of a bipedal (though hard to tell with this art style) creature running on all fours. Is there a tag for that?

<3 all_fours animal_humanoid blush brown_eyes canine cute dipstick_ears dipstick_tail female fox fox_humanoid fox_tail fur hair horo humanoid mammal multicolored_tail nude open_mouth open_smile orange_fur orange_hair outline raised_tail side_view simple_background smile solo spice_and_wolf tan_background toony unknown_artist white_fur

Score: 4
User: Kitsu~
Date: March 17, 2011

The first term that came to mind was galloping but it's hardly used.

A fox in humanoid form? That's actually happened in a couple of animes (Cannot recall which off the top of my head though)--especially when it was originally a pure animal who was turned into a human(oid) by some magic or science. Would be good to have a tag for humanoids running on all fours.

Would scampering (or just scamper) work? My iPhone dictionary defines it as to run, especially with animals or small children, with quick light steps, usually with fear or excitement. Obviously, it can be shortened to run like around like a small animal.

Siral_Exan said:
Would scampering (or just scamper) work? My iPhone dictionary defines it as to run, especially with animals or small children, with quick light steps, usually with fear or excitement. Obviously, it can be shortened to run like around like a small animal.

I think the "quick light steps" part is the key part of that definition as opposed to the "especially with animals or small children" part. In most cases, "especially x" and "usually x" are not actually part of the definition and is only there to let you know that it tends to involve x more often.

Gallop sounds closer to what I want, but I don't know if that term can apply to bipeds. TVTropes uses Running on all fours for this.

Circeus said:

actually its ether or both

thru out the past the word has on and off been used for both decorative and practical proposes. wikipedias entry does note that it may also be used for jewelry that similarly covers collar and parts of the shoulder and pecs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorget

you could proubly also use shoulder_collar

lol_drama as a subtag for lol_comments. I think there are users that want to view posts with the lol_comments tag on them, with or without drama.

BlueDingo said:
I think the "quick light steps" part is the key part of that definition as opposed to the "especially with animals or small children" part. In most cases, "especially x" and "usually x" are not actually part of the definition and is only there to let you know that it tends to involve x more often.

Gallop sounds closer to what I want, but I don't know if that term can apply to bipeds. TVTropes uses Running on all fours for this.

Sincerely, I don't know if a specific tag is truely necessary; "runing + all_fours" seems enough to me. There is a term in english for "walking on all fours", but I never knew a term for "running on all fours" (also this action seems to be quite uncommon).

About "galloping", I guess we don't need this tag either, since "running" is usable for both biped and quadruped.

e.g.

2015 4_toes 5_fingers anthro barefoot biped black_clothing black_topwear blue_eyes book brown_fur brown_tail clothed clothing cougar digital_media_(artwork) evane eyebrows feline front_view fur green_background grey_bottomwear grey_clothing hi_res holding_book holding_object humanoid_hands jeans junosunderland male mammal multicolored_fur open_mouth pants paper pawpads pink_nose pink_pawpads running shirt signature simon_(evane) simple_background snout solo tan_fur tank_top tattoo teeth toes two_tone_fur

Score: 6
User: Cash_Banooca
Date: January 01, 2017bahati_whiteclaw blue_eyes feline female feral fur lion lynxbrush mammal markings nude open_mouth paws pink_nose running scared side_view simple_background socks_(marking) solo tan_fur tuft two_tone_paws

Score: 0
User: Lightstar32
Date: January 15, 2017

O16
9 months ago
2016 :d <3 abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate antennae anthro arcanine avalugg badge bastiodon beak beartic biped black_body black_eyes black_fur black_horn black_nose black_scales black_sclera blue_body blue_claws blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_fur blue_pawpads blue_scales blue_sclera bovine brown_body brown_feathers brown_fur canine claws cloud cranidos crotch_tuft digitigrade dipstick_tail directional_arrow eeveelution electricity english_text excadrill eyes_closed fangs feathered_wings feathers feline feral fire floating floatzel flower fur fur_markings gem gengar gloves_(marking) gogoat gold_scales green_body green_feathers green_fur grey_body grin group hair half-closed_eyes hand_holding hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res hidden_eyes hindpaw hooves horn ice insect_wings jellicent kingdra kneeling leaf leavanny lillipup long_tail looking_at_another looking_at_viewer looking_down lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal markings meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster multi_tail multicolored_body multicolored_feathers multicolored_fur multicolored_scales multicolored_tail musical_note neck_tuft nidoking nintendo no_sclera nosepass on_one_leg onix open_mouth orange_body orange_fur panpour pansage pansear pawpads paws pidgeotto piloswine pink_body pink_fur pink_nose pink_sclera plant pokéball pokémon pokémon_(species) poliwrath purple_body purple_fur purple_hair quadruped raichu red_body red_claws red_eyes red_feathers red_fur red_hooves red_nose red_sclera ribbons rodent rose roserade scales screw scyther sharp_teeth shell silver_body sitting slaking sloth smile socks_(marking) solrock sparkle spikes spiral standing star starmie steam steelix stripes sun swanna sylveon tail_tuft talons tan_body tan_feathers tan_fur tan_scales teal_eyes teeth text toe_claws tongue torkoal tuft tusks two_tone_body two_tone_fur tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog water weezing whirlipede white_body white_eyes white_feathers white_fur white_hair white_scales wide_eyed wings yellow_beak yellow_body yellow_eyes yellow_feathers yellow_fur yellow_sclera zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

Score: 50
User: Rad_Dudesman
Date: February 28, 2016

What about a "zebroid" tag? Zebroid is a hybrid between a zebra and any other equine. This tag would be used not only as umbrella tag for zonkey, zorse, and zebmule (currently empty), but also for hybrids of zebra and a fictional equine like kelpie, pegasus etc.

Note: the word "zebroid" exists, it isn't a neologism.

Genjar
Former Staff
9 months ago

O16 said:
What about a "zebroid" tag? Zebroid is a hybrid between a zebra and any other equine.

Hm. Since it's not in common use, I'm a bit worried that someone might think that it refers to 'zebra humanoid', similar to insectoid.