DO NOT POST SEXYFUR.
DO NOT POST JEREMY BERNAL.
DO NOT POST SEXYFUR.

NEED I GODDAMN REPEAT MYSELF?!

Given the crowd, it might not hurt.

ippiki ookami
Former Staff
8 years ago
2006 abstract_background ambiguous_gender beige_skin blank_stare blue_eyes border brown_fur brown_markings cat chemicalalia circle clothing digital_media_(artwork) dotted_background english_text eyefuck feet feline feral fluffy fluffy_tail footwear frosted_butts full-length_portrait fur high_heels human humanoid_feet humor hybrid lol_comments looking_away mammal markings multicolored_fur pattern_background plantigrade portrait quadruped shoes side_view simple_background solo standing tan_fur text two_tone_fur what where_is_your_god_now white_fur

Rating: Safe
Score: 111
User: msc
Date: April 30, 2007

One would think that people would know by now. Unless that was directed towards my DNP question last week. If that's the case, I feel like it was a legitimate question...

I suggest putting the DNP in a more noticeable place, such as the upload page. If I didn't ask in IRC I wouldn't even of known a DNP list existed.

Kjorteo
Privileged
8 years ago

I wasn't aware one even needed an explicitly posted DNP list to know not to post Jeremy Bernal or Sexyfur. Hell, I automatically know not to post Bernal/Sexyfur even on theoretical sites that don't actually exist yet.

RNA
8 years ago
alpha_channel blues27xx equine female feral folder friendship_is_magic fur hair horn icon looking_at_viewer low_res mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony purple_fur purple_hair simple_background smile solo transparent_background twilight_sparkle_(mlp) two_tone_hair unicorn

Score: 13
User: 2DUK
Date: May 01, 2012

Yeah, there are some people who have drawn that line in blood, the blood of those who posted their work and where hit soon after by a car driven by a miffed artist.

Don't post their work, don't play pedestrian bowling when you're on foot. Both are common sense.

Jazz
Privileged
8 years ago
anthro canine fantastic_mr_fox fox kristofferson male mammal marlfox solo unknown_artist

Score: 24
User: Lxs371
Date: January 18, 2010

Kitsu~ said:
I suggest putting the DNP in a more noticeable place, such as the upload page.

Maybe there should be a basic mechanism to check tags and warn uploader?

HOLY FUCK JEREMY BERNAL ART THY CULLEN OF LEGEND?!

Damn.. I love Cullen, too. I think? I haven't seen any of his work in over a year.

He's actually a pretty cool guy irl, fun to talk to an pretty easy goin but yeah don't post his shit lol.

Valaska said:
He's actually a pretty cool guy irl, fun to talk to an pretty easy goin but yeah don't post his shit lol.

Jeremy Bernal spotted ITT

who's that cullen guy? (YES!!! HATE ME!!! HATE ME AND MY FAILING KNOWLEDGE!!)

Cullen is a sosage like food. Best served with bread and dary products. (http://www.carnex.rs/files/images/Fermentisane%20suve%20kobasice/kulen_seceno.jpg)
Oh you mean artist? Idk ask Kitsu.

Kle
8 years ago

Could anybody tell me why when i click on a picture it wont show up.

Why is it so bad to post sexyfur? I know of a site that has all sexyfur pics on it

Jazz
Privileged
8 years ago
anthro canine fantastic_mr_fox fox kristofferson male mammal marlfox solo unknown_artist

Score: 24
User: Lxs371
Date: January 18, 2010

I know someone who killed Kennedy

You know, "copyright" is like when someone drew a picture and wants to sell it, you should not distribute it for free

Posting sexy furr only harms this site. So read forum first before posting always.

Kitsu~ said:
I suggest putting the DNP in a more noticeable place, such as the upload page. If I didn't ask in IRC I wouldn't even of known a DNP list existed.

what DNP list where? looked all around the site didnt see one that is a key feature that is needed. it would solve alot of arguements in the long run too.

Click 'wiki' at the top. The link to the list is in the first page of the wiki you are automatically taken to.

what's wrong with sexyfur and jeremy bernal? i saw some of sexyfur's stuff, and i kinda like it myself. i thought this site is all furry post friendly.

chancethewolf said:
what's wrong with sexyfur and jeremy bernal? i saw some of sexyfur's stuff, and i kinda like it myself. i thought this site is all furry post friendly.

Because Jeremy Bernal has gotten his lawyers to threaten us on multiple occasions when art is posted. That's why it is usually removed as fast as possible and the poster is often banned.